Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nag hhnap ka ba ng ggawa ng assignment/prjct/system mo? Lika Milo tayo

PunkSty7e

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Tumatanggap po ako ng projects/assignments/system ng mga studyante o kahit mga empleyado na :beat:

My forte PL is vb.net, kahit anong database. Ikaw mamili kung ano mas preferred mo. ;)
Also gumagawa din ako ng Responsive Web page (Bootstrap) at Logo Designs :beat::yipee:

~Will code for food. :lol::rofl::lmao:

Tumatanggap po ako ng projects/assignments/system ng mga studyante o kahit mga empleyado na :beat:

My forte PL is vb.net, kahit anong database. Ikaw mamili kung ano mas preferred mo. ;)
Also gumagawa din ako ng Responsive Web page (Bootstrap) at Logo Designs :beat::yipee:

~Will code for food. :lol::rofl::lmao:

UP!! ASTIG si TS will code for food hahahhah :dance:

pa gawa po ako system yung ikokonek ko yung foxpro database to vb.net.. willing to pay makmakmakdo..
eto po specs:

20+ normalized foxpro db tables is allowed to be manipulated by the program
100+ multiple transactions per minute
reports exported to excel 97 with graphs and formulas

pa gawa po ako system yung ikokonek ko yung foxpro database to vb.net.. willing to pay makmakmakdo..
eto po specs:

20+ normalized foxpro db tables is allowed to be manipulated by the program
100+ multiple transactions per minute
reports exported to excel 97 with graphs and formulas

Pm me natad123 ;) :yipee:

Kaya niyo po bang gumawa ng Login Interface? :lol:

Nice thread, btw. :thumbsup:

Hello po. Ask ko lang po kung c# programmer po kayo. Baka po makatulong po kayo samin. Image processing po. Willing po kami magbayad. Thank you po. Godbless :)

Back
Top Bottom