Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Naglalaro kalang, kikita kana 🤗

dhaizloves

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Galig, first time kong makakita ng mobile game na tutulungan kang kumita

How?

Simple go to this link:
https://tinycrash.lblgame.com/AX3NKK6

Type mo lang ang code na ito for you to have free diamonds
AX3NKK6

Hintayin mo lang lumaki ang mga diamonds mo, at pwede ka ng mag withdraw via paypal

Madali lang diba? Thank me later. 😘

Check mo. Naglalaro kana, kikita kapa.

rubelyn miguel
July 18, 2019
I have a strong wifi connection but always loading especially on their ads .. and about on their daily check in to get diamonds ..always ads not ready . I only got twice .. my first and second day .. Their ads cost a million but their change to us who really hard to reach the 50,000 diamonds just fo...

MoyMoy XD
June 27, 2019
there is an error in your game. like having ads but it says that "no ads, please wait. " then in check in, i cant get my gems. its been two days. i dont recieve gems through check in. can u please fix and debug it now. i really want to achieve the 500k gems in 1yr. thats all. thank u.
LBL GAMESJune 27, 2019
Hello, thank you for your great attention and love~ We will fix the ads problem and update a new version, plz be patient. I hope you can enjoy our game and give 5 stars, thank you for your support! If you have any questions, please contact us via facebook~ We will continue to improve our game~ https://www.facebook.com/tinycrash2019

Chad Reyleigh Aplacador
July 17, 2019
i thought it was a good game. after several days i knew it was a scam. i wasted my days playing this. when i collecting my diamonds always said "ad is not ready pls wait" pls fix it.

Curt Velayo
July 10, 2019
I really love the app. But I am hoping the ads will show. There's no ads whenever I clicked the free button. Still, I will give five stars I do believe you will fix it guys. Thank you! ☺️

Back
Top Bottom