Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

NBA Discussion Thread - Analysis, Rumours, & Transactions

Re: NBA Official Thread - Analysis, Rumours, & Transactions

Eastern Conference All-Star Starters:

Trae Young
Kemba Walker
Giannis Antetokounmpo (captain)
Pascal Siakam
Joel Embiid

Western Conference All-Star Starters:

Luka Doncic
James Harden
LeBron James (captain)
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis

RIP Kobe Bryant

RIP MAMBA Kobe Bryant��
View attachment 375404

Attachments

• FB_IMG_15800700080274036.jpg
    FB_IMG_15800700080274036.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 4

sad news naman to..eto agad nakita ko sa FB.

Matagal-tagal na rin akong di nakakapag post dito or bisita lalo na sa sports section. Bigla ko lang naisipan after ko makita sa news ang nangyari klay kobe. Alam kong maraming mga fan dito ehh. Rest in peace mamba. SAD moment for sports community

^ hi chiks. ay si makoypala.

#mambaout

grabe bungad ng news
RIP Kobe!
:pray:

i am a fan of Kobe and he is one of the biggest reasons why i created and actively participating in this thread

he has flamboyant personality. even in his death, it's not natural

until the end, Go Lakers! Go Kobe

RIP KOBE, GIGI & other lost their lives in the helicopter crash.

sad day

Last edited:

RIP Kobe .. :weep:

RIP IDOL ��

NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter were among several people killed Sunday in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, a source confirmed to ESPN. Bryant was 41.

Bryant was on his way to a travel basketball game with his daughter Gianna Bryant, who was 13, when the helicopter crashed, sources said. Those aboard the helicopter included another player and parent. Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said in a news conference that there were no survivors, and according to the flight manifest, there were nine people on board the helicopter.

Los Angeles County fire chief Daryl Osby said the Federal Aviation Administration was on the scene and will work with the National Transportation Safety Board to investigate the crash. He said authorities will not release the names of victims until they are identified and next of kin are notified.

The cause of the crash was unknown.

According to data from flight-tracking service Flightradar24, the helicopter was flying at about 160 knots (184 mph) and descending at a rate of more than 4,000 feet per minute when it crashed.

Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli was among the victims, the school announced. Altobelli won four California community college titles in his 24 years at the school.

Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, were among nine people killed in a helicopter crash on Sunday in Calabasas, California. Getty Images

The crash comes one day after Bryant was passed by Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James for third place on the NBA's all-time scoring list. As late as 10:39 p.m. ET Saturday, Bryant was active on social media, congratulating James on Twitter during the Lakers' 108-91 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers.

A source told ESPN's Ohm Youngmisuk that the Lakers found out about Bryant's death while on the team plane flying home from Philadelphia.

"Everyone is in shock," a team source said.

A visibly shaken James wiped his eyes with tissues and walked away alone from the Lakers plane that had just landed in Southern California.

James inscribed his sneakers with "Mamba 4 Life" and "8/24 KB" in gold marker before the game, showing respect for Bryant, an 18-time All-Star with the Lakers who is eligible for the Basketball Hall of Fame this year.

All week, in the lead-up to the milestone, James was quick to laud Bryant.

Shaquille O'Neal, who won three titles with Bryant in Los Angeles, posted on Instagram: "There's no words to express the pain I'm going through now with this tragic and sad moment of loosing my friend, my brother, my partner in winning championships, my dude and my homie. I love you brother and you will be missed. My condolences goes out to the Bryant family and the families of the other passengers on board. IM SICK RIGHT NOW !"

"I am in shock over the tragic news of Kobe's and Gianna's passing," Jordan said in a statement. "Words can't describe the pain I'm feeling. I loved Kobe -- he was like a little brother to me. We used to talk often, and I will miss those conversations very much. He was a fierce competitor, one [of] the greats of the game and a creative force. Kobe was also an amazing dad who loved his family deeply -- and took great pride in his daughter's love for the game of basketball. Yvette [Prieto, Jordan's wife] joins me in sending my deepest condolences to Vanessa, the Lakers organization and basketball fans around the world."

magbabalik ako para mag post dito. been busy - good at si Abejar na humawak nito.
pero i'll take my time to post here. mga ka tambay ko dito dati na kilala ko, musta kayo.

RIP kay mamba, fck! what a tragic news!
grabe di ako makapaniwala

Last edited:

magbabalik ako para mag post dito. been busy - good at si Abejar na humawak nito.
pero i'll take my time to post here. mga ka tambay ko dito dato na kilala ko, musta kayo.

RIP kay mamba, fck! what a tragic news!
grabe di ako makapaniwala

sup OG TS ng nba thread, ice lang kami dito, syempre busy na kasi may mga work na.

yep tragic news talaga, hays. kgnandfgadjfhna80o

Nabasa ko sa twitter na may nakitang DRONE malapit sa holicopter crash ... dapat ata iban na yang drone kung totoo man na un ang dahilan ..

Rip kobe bryant.. condolence lakers and kobe fans..

#respect ....

Last edited:

Rest well, Black Mamba!

RIP IDOL248, ang sakit talaga:weep::weep::weep::weep:

Back
Top Bottom