Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

*** NBA teams to watch this 2017-2018 season ? WHOS YOUR BET? ***

trade of Thomas and Irving ... What can you say guys

Sa West Conference sobrang lalakas ng mga teams nila this comings season mas na excited ako sa pagdating ni PG13 sa OKC. Sa West naman Celtics ang isa mga mabibigat na makaka laban ng Cavs. Excited rin ako sa improvement nila Porzingis at Antetokounmpo. :praise:

Sa West Conference sobrang lalakas ng mga teams nila this comings season mas na excited ako sa pagdating ni PG13 sa OKC. Sa West naman Celtics ang isa mga mabibigat na makaka laban ng Cavs. Excited rin ako sa improvement nila Porzingis at Antetokounmpo. :praise:

nice observation

mukhang warriors pa rin magcchampion ngayon. may mga teams na nagupgrade pero di pa rin nila kaya gsw

mukhang warriors pa rin magcchampion ngayon. may mga teams na nagupgrade pero di pa rin nila kaya gsw

yes, according to many nba scouts. GSW is way ahead of the chart. But all remains to be seen this coming season .

Wade to the Cavs , what can you say ?

talo GSW sa DENVER pre season game

GSW is still the favorite but it looks like it's wild wild west this season. if GSW can stay healthy I'm still betting my money on them.

GSW is still the favorite but it looks like it's wild wild west this season. if GSW can stay healthy I'm still betting my money on them.

looks like it

almost triple double si Ball ... tsk tsk

sa tingin ko cavs o kaya gsw. parehong malakas ang line-up.

Back
Top Bottom