Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

NDSi r4i question.,

nikkipotz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hey guys., newb pa po ako sa Ds scene,, tanong ko lang po kung working ba tong r4i card na to from Cdr king, coz im plannin' to purchase it u think it does (kung may naka try na),, yan po kasi ang cheapest sa market saka di ko lam kung san pede bumili nung ibang brands T_T so ive searched CDr kings prod. hopefully pede yan XD
:help: :clap: :yipee: :dance: :pray: :beat:

http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=6277&main=31

thnx guys,,
ooops,, almost forgot.,
i have the NDSi with latest firmware installed, bigay lang sakin from JP

Last edited:
oki try ko po., kaso., ang prob ko eh., kung gagana ba yang r4i na yan., meron kasing mga fake diba? uu lam ko clone lang yan pero merong mga clones na gumagana., nu bang gamit mo cart?

btw: clone yan aka fake...

yung mga orig R4's walang "i" yung mga yun.. at 2gb lang ang pinaka kay na memopry card nya,.

yes dear., alam ko po na fake yan., considerin' it's bein produced by CDR king,, and indi po yan R4, yan po ay R4i., na alam naman natin na another upgraded version ng original R4, ung original R4 kasi indi na compatible sa DSi,, i think the R4i kernel is currently bein' developed by another team, and not the guys that's behind the R4,

i was just askin' if u think it will be viable or if i wud be able to update it? coz the CDR king spec says that it only supports the moonshell 1.71,,
may naka try na ba ng product na to?? T_T

:help:

anyways thnx for answering,, XD

nag fi-freeze yung pokemon diamond, pearl, soul silver, heart gold sa R4 ko. mai "i" sya..:(

boss tulong naman yung r4i ko ayaw gumana nagfreze alng sya nakalagy loading lang .....instal ko naman yung bagong software na nasa post na isang ksb natin pero ahng talga..

when it comes to flashcarts, you really gotta go for quality over being cheap. you get what you pay for, and if you pay for the lowcost ones, don't be surprised if it disappoints you.

now, kung trip trip lang ang gusto mo, pede na yang R4i na yan, although sabi ko nga, wag kang magtaka kung halos lahat ng gusto mong laruin eh may issues. i'd really recommend going for some of the more reliable brands like Acekard, EDGE or Supercard (just get the one for your DSi). i think Brochure carries these carts, or maybe check nyo sa Greenhills (ung mga nagbebenta ng consoles dun).

heheheheh...nde mo naman nasagot yung tanong ko all i can see is cheap fyi r4i is one of the good card as far as i know at nde cheap kasi nde ito fake and i bought this here in u.s.a....

thanks!!!
for info i already make it work,and its flawless and 100% satisfaction!!!

Back
Top Bottom