Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need Advice balak bumili ng kotse

Reyzeer

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Eto po pagpipilian

Mitsubishi Mirage GLS

Toyota Vios 1.3 E

Hyundai Accent Hatchback Diesel

Need feedbacks lalo na sa maintenance,fuel consumption

thanks!

you cannot compare this two most of leading car company is have disadvantage and advantage
fuel consumption is base on how you drive kung lagi ka kakas kasero natural sa mga baguhan e mabilis ka umubos ng gas mag diesel ka advise kasi mura diesel now mga diesel type now na vehicle nag mahal nmn hahaha toyota vios 1.3 medyo malakas yan based on my knolege my friend have this but i am not confirm
mirage same din 1.6 kna lng n vios medyo calibrated na sya
basta my advice find and choose diesel type gas

natural na sa sasakyan ang magastos lalo na sa maintenance khit anong sasakyan pa khit nga motor magastos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom