Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need advise for setting up Xbox/PS4 game shop

rodzki75

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good Evening mga ka symbianize. I need some advise if I am going to build a gaming shop for xbox and ps4, would it be beneficial if its wired or wireless and connection ng mga consoles sa internet? I am worried about downloading a gigabytes of updates on every game as well as sa consoles, baka mag lag kapag sabay sabay mag updates. And ano ano po ang kailngan kong hardwares i.e. switch hub.. lan cables... kung isetup ko sila wired. I will try to get the pldt fiber at lease 50mbs or the 20mbs will suffice? Please help po. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom