Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need Advise para sa bibilhin Motherboard for AMD FX 8350

puyasbuto

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day.!

sino po ba dito ang ang gumagamit ng AMD FX 8350 na processor ano po ang gamit nyong motherboard. gusto ko sanang bumili pero wala pa akong idea kong ano. yong DDR 3 po sana ang RAM slot at pwede sa 600 watts na PSU

price range 5-6 thousand . thanks in advance.

youre looking for an am3+ socket. I would advise you to get something with more power phases and with heatsinks on the mosfets. that cpu is 125w. what will you be using it for?

Good day.!

sino po ba dito ang ang gumagamit ng AMD FX 8350 na processor ano po ang gamit nyong motherboard. gusto ko sanang bumili pero wala pa akong idea kong ano. yong DDR 3 po sana ang RAM slot at pwede sa 600 watts na PSU

price range 5-6 thousand . thanks in advance.

Hindi kasi ako AMD user, pero tama si @nubbest need mo ng AM3+ board socket for FX8350 and at least 600-700W PSU samahan mo na din ng after market cooler kse may heating issues ang FX8350 <-(not quite sure dito, nababasa ko lang sa reviews).

gaming...
pero di naman ako naggaming ng matagal usually 1-2 hours lang every other day, maximum 3 hours paminsan minsan sumasakit na kasi mata ko. :lol:

what video card will you couple this with? this cpu might be too powerful to your videocard choice. fx8320e is good enough for gaming but I gotta say that 4ghz base clock speed is pretty attractive. the extra 30w though is the downside.

since you have an amd enthusiast cpu, these are my recommended, all have 8+2 power phase and heatsinked mosfets. nagkaiba lang ng design. plus the bells and whistles you might not need.

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7

MSI 990FXA Gaming

Asus CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z

this one has 12+2 power phase design

Asrock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional

I don't know for other brands.

I tried to look for a lower chipset (which is usually cheaper) but the power phases are fewer.

sayang nabenta ko na ung mobo gigabyte 990fxa ud5 rev.1.0

what video card will you couple this with? this cpu might be too powerful to your videocard choice. fx8320e is good enough for gaming but I gotta say that 4ghz base clock speed is pretty attractive. the extra 30w though is the downside.

since you have an amd enthusiast cpu, these are my recommended, all have 8+2 power phase and heatsinked mosfets. nagkaiba lang ng design. plus the bells and whistles you might not need.

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7

MSI 990FXA Gaming

Asus CROSSHAIR V FORMULA Z

this one has 12+2 power phase design

Asrock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional

I don't know for other brands.

I tried to look for a lower chipset (which is usually cheaper) but the power phases are fewer.

ok thanks. tingnan ko presyo nito sa lazada baka pwede bilhin
5VX3LOHN.png

ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer Series - 7350php
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 (rev. 4.0) - 6350php
MSI 970 GAMING - 4900php

msi 970 gaming looks like it has 6+2. I am not quite sure as it is being blocked by the heatsink. btw, from the specs, if you plan to crossfire on that motherboard, the 2nd slot is only x8.

msi 970 gaming
msi 970A-g43

Alin sa dalawang board na ito ang bagay sa ganitong specs

AMD FX 8350
Radeon r7 240
6 bg ram
600 watts PSU

ito lang available sa lugar ko na kaya ng budget ko;

did you buy that video card already? that is a really old card. not the even remotely recommended card to couple with fx 8350.

as for your question, id go for msi 970 gaming if price difference isn't much.

I just checked the other board, kokonti pala power phase tapos di pa heatsinked. yayariin ng fx8350 mo yan :lol:

did you buy that video card already? that is a really old card. not the even remotely recommended card to couple with fx 8350.

as for your question, id go for msi 970 gaming if price difference isn't much.

matagal ko ng nabili tong card balak ko rin mag-upgrade pero baka next pa. ano bang magandang GPU para dito sir.? price range 10k

lalabas na yung r9 nano, baka magmura mga ibang r9.

sa ngayon sa dynaquest yung r9 380 4gb nasa 10,700. kung hindi ka pa naman bibili ng bagong gpu, hintayin mo na lang na pumasok o kaya dumikit sa budget mo.

paalala, icompute mo yung power output mo. baka generic yung psu mo, magulpi yan.

^magkano yan brad? 8+2 digi kasi ang power phase.

di ko alam eee. pero flagship to,,, 8k ata

Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 11k brandnew haha
meron 2nd hand 8k to 9k

Back
Top Bottom