Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Discussion Need Help about your iPhone? Post your Problem Here.

Covered pa naman ng warranty, the problem is, sa Singapore ko binili. Hindi dito sa Pinas.

Covered pa naman ng warranty, the problem is, sa Singapore ko binili. Hindi dito sa Pinas.

Pero directly po sa Apple Store sa Singapore ninyo ito nabili? Subukan niyo pong dalhin sa Apple Store dito sa atin sa Pinas. Since parehas naman po silang Apple Store ay baka sila na ang mag-forward ng inyong iDevice doon. Not sure about this but it is worth asking/trying na lang po. :)

pwede po bang mag customized ng themes kahit hindi nakajailbreak? if yes how? may tut ba dito?

Nood question lang anu ba ung DFU?

This is from the Jailbreak FAQ Tips and Tutorials thread:
What's DFU mode?

• It's "Device Firmware Upgrade" mode. In DFU mode, the computer interacts directly with the bootrom, the only bit of firmware that cannot be upgraded, so it's a prime target for exploits. We use it to enter a jailbreakable state (if a bootrom exploit is available for the device) and to restore custom firmwares.

hi, good evening po . i have question . How to delete fake iphone4 apps? . i tried doing it again and again but the (x) mark does not come after i hold on the apps
also i can't acces the app store and internet connection .. please hel po mam/sir .. your answers would be a great help to me :))

sir jecht pano po mag transfer ng videos from pc to iphone 4?? dinownload ko kasi lahat ng episode ng attack on titan at plano ko e transfer sa idevice ko kaso ayaw ma drag sa itunes..:help:

hi, good evening po . i have question . How to delete fake iphone4 apps? . i tried doing it again and again but the (x) mark does not come after i hold on the apps
also i can't acces the app store and internet connection .. please hel po mam/sir .. your answers would be a great help to me :))

What do you mean po by "fake iPhone 4 apps"?

What is your iPhone model and its iOS version?

sir jecht pano po mag transfer ng videos from pc to iphone 4?? dinownload ko kasi lahat ng episode ng attack on titan at plano ko e transfer sa idevice ko kaso ayaw ma drag sa itunes..:help:

Kung hindi po supported yung video format or encoding ay hindi po ito tatanggapin ng iTunes via drag & drop.

Much better po kung mag-install kayo ng isang 3rd-party application like VLC for iOS (free download) or AVPlayer (paid/cracked). Ang mga apps po na yan ay kaya ng mag-play ng various video formats kaya there's no need pa for converting them.

You can use po:

• iTunes (via File Sharing option - if the app supports this feature)
  • iTools
  • i-FunBox

Hope this helps po. :)

May iphone 4 ako.. Nakateethered jailbreak then na turn off ko. Tapos pag on ko ayun stuck sa activation page.. Need iinsert sim eh sa ibang bansa to galing kya di ko mgawa.

6.1.3 os nya nun..

Inupdate ko thru itunes ng naka dfu to ios 7, beta ata ung bnbgay ng itunes, so successful nmn,, pero nasa activation page pa din po.. Invalid sim nakalagay sa itunes.. Pano to fix sir?

Japan lock po pla iphone 4 ko ha thanks!!

May iphone 4 ako.. Nakateethered jailbreak then na turn off ko. Tapos pag on ko ayun stuck sa activation page.. Need iinsert sim eh sa ibang bansa to galing kya di ko mgawa.

6.1.3 os nya nun..

Inupdate ko thru itunes ng naka dfu to ios 7, beta ata ung bnbgay ng itunes, so successful nmn,, pero nasa activation page pa din po.. Invalid sim nakalagay sa itunes.. Pano to fix sir?

iPhone Invalid SIM Card Fix Solution

This problem might occur when you try to place an unsupported card into your smartphone. It can also be experienced when you have weak signal, bad jailbreak or SIM card reader. Each situation has its own solution.

1. If Your SIM Is Not Supported

iPhone SIM failure is a common problem if you have a card that is not supposed to be in your handset. For example, if your iPhone is locked to AT&T you cannot connect to Verizon etc. You can unlock your handset using IMEI unlock or other solutions and then you will be able to use any card from any mobile operator with your gadget.

2. If Your SIM Card Is Damaged

No SIM installed iPhone message may be caused by the problems with your card chip. Try to take it out and insert into a different iDevice to see whether it works or not. If it doesn’t it is probably defected. You need a new SIM to fix this problem.

3. Problems after Downgrading

iPhone SIM no SIM can also be related to downgrading that went wrong cause the inability for your handset to read information from the SIM card. You can simply unlock iPhone with IMEI and activate the card. It will be recognized by iOS smartphone and you will be able to connect to any network.

Also if you will have problems with activation you can fix it using full and detailed guide.

4. If The Card Reader Doesn’t Work

Here is another example when you can get no SIM card installed on iPhone. Its card reader stops working and cannot detect the SIM. You need to replace this reader and everything should be fine again.

5. No Signal

In case you get weak signal you can try to turn on Airplane Mode, wait for about 20 seconds and fix No Signal issue on iPhone. Then you should turn it off, reset Network Settings, take the SIM card out and place it back in. Your iPhone will connect to the network again and the signal may improve.

Sir jecht may vlc player na akong nainstall..try ko bukas mag transfer..avi format kasi yung mga vid.

6.1.3 os nya nun..

To my knowledge po ay wala pang way to "hacktivate" iOS 7. As we all know, ang latest version ng redsn0w which is 0.9.15b3 can only "hacktivate" iPhones up to iOS 6.1.3. Kahit ang latest version ng sn0wbreeze 2.9.14 ay hanggang iOS 6.1.3 pa lang ang supported nito.

The only way (as of now) para ma-activate/unlock niyo ang inyong iPhone 4 is to avail of an IMEI "remote unlock" na isang paid service.

Hope this helps po. :)

Sir jecht may vlc player na akong nainstall..try ko bukas mag transfer..avi format kasi yung mga vid.

Kaya pong i-play ng VLC ang *.avi video format. Para ma-transfer niyo yung videos niyo from PC to iPhone, just use any of the transfer methods I've already mentioned in my earlier reply to your post po. :)

Last edited:
Hi, question lang po about sa native email app ng iPhone, pag gumagamit ako ng 3rd party app like Boxer, nakaka connect ako sa Exchange Server. Pero pag sa mail ng iphone ayaw. Any idea po?

Ano po ang iPhone ninyo at ang iOS nito? Hindi po ba ito jailbroken currently? Kasi po kung jailbroken via evasi0n yan, naka-disable po ang OTA updates niyan para hindi ito accidentally ma-update to the latest available firmware.

IPhone 4 5.1.1 nasa siggy ku po ang info thanks.

IPhone 4 5.1.1 nasa siggy ku po ang info thanks.

Try niyo po mag-install ng isang Cydia tweak called Software Update Killer.

May feature kasi siya to "detect auto downloaded OTA files and remove them to free up space" based sa description nung tweak. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom