Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need Help for my PLDT Fibr

GMSieghart

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here . I am here to ask how to enable lan ports 2-4 for pldt fibr i have done all the things they said but none is working. like doing it in debugging nor putting internet/wan.sfu. and i learned that it all working on models that has a software version RP2616 and i checked my software version is RP2621 is there any way for me to access the full access mode in this software version ? please need help ! TIA to those will answer ! :praise::praise::praise:

Hello, I'm new here . I am here to ask how to enable lan ports 2-4 for pldt fibr i have done all the things they said but none is working. like doing it in debugging nor putting internet/wan.sfu. and i learned that it all working on models that has a software version RP2616 and i checked my software version is RP2621 is there any way for me to access the full access mode in this software version ? please need help ! TIA to those will answer ! :praise::praise::praise:

Lan 1 lang po ang nagana sa PLDT FIBR router natin..

Lan 1 lang po ang nagana sa PLDT FIBR router natin..
i check it in customer service they said it als o! though some had manage to do it but their version is RP2616 and its working on them while mine is RP2621 its not working, that's im finding another way for it !

Back
Top Bottom