Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need help regarding Powershell

Peliii

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sa mga powershell expert jan, need help sana..

so what I need to do is to remove the dedup to a certain shared folder in a server, found a solution for this already..
ang hindi ko mahanap is how to remove the Archive attribute only via powershell command, any idea guys?

na try ko kasi gaya ng Get-ChildItem -Patch C:\Temp -Recurse | foreach {$_.Attributes='Normal'} - kaso ang prob dito pinalitan nya ung attribute ng lahat ng files to Normal since un nga ung ginagawa ng command. Also tried Get-ChildItem C:\Temp -recurse | attrib -a kaso un nga inalis nya ung archive attribute pero sa root folder lang, ung mga files sa sub-folders ng temp hindi sya nasama even though may -recurse.

Need your help guys what would be the best command to remove all of the archive attribute only to all files including files in a subfolder ng d ma affect ung other attributes.

Thank you!

Sorry I'm not a Windoze user, pero natry mo na ba gamitan ng wildcard TS? It might work. For example, Get-ChildItem C:\Temp\* -recurse | attrib -a.Or if you're targeting specific filetypes: Get-ChildItem C:\Temp\*.txt -recurse | attrib -a.

Last edited:
Thanks sir sa suggestion, kaso same issue pa rin na eencounter ko, tried with wild card Get-ChildItem -path C:\Test\* -Recurse | attrib -a and it does remove the Archive attribute, but unfortunately ung mga subfolder within that path hindi sya na include which is weird dahil nag lagay na tayo ng * and -recurse

by the way I'm targeting all files from that shared folder so hindi lang specific file types.

Thanks sir, yes working sya for sure pag gagawin sa CMD, kaso un nga I'm trying to find out pano gagawin if via powershell na..

Back
Top Bottom