Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need Web Programming Buddies

b4l0038

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to work with someone who has a big passion on web programming. Collaborate on a project, sharing knowledge and resources. Motivate each other goals to achieve it. Earn money from our skills and create our own name in the industry.

This sounds fun right??? If you think so, let us start now.. It's now or never.. LOL.. Be my buddies. :thumbsup: ;)

Last edited:
I've been wanting to start a thread similar to this. I was thinking on going solo na rin kasi, feeling ko kasi hindi worth it yung kinikita ko sa company namin. I'm in a point na where I can finish a full project in less than 1 month (excluding QA period + back jobs(very minimal)) where clients pay 200-400k sa company namin then sahod ko lang napupunta sakin na wala pang 5 figures (provincial rate).

I want to start my own company o kahit team of freelancers din.
I'm a full stack developer of ASP.NET from winforms, wcf to mvc and web api.
I do AngularJS din although beginner pa ko (transitioning palang from fulltime jQuery)

If you work with similar technologies, maybe we can collaborate.

Last edited:
I've been wanting to start a thread similar to this. I was thinking on going solo na rin kasi, feeling ko kasi hindi worth it yung kinikita ko sa company namin. I'm in a point na where I can finish a full project in less than 1 month (excluding QA period + back jobs(very minimal)) where clients pay 200-400k sa company namin then sahod ko lang napupunta sakin na wala pang 5 figures (provincial rate).

I do AngularJS din although beginner pa ko (transitioning palang from fulltime jQuery)

I feel you bro but anyway ... I'm a full stack developer, been working in different technologies. We used to work with Go Language and PHP (Slim PHP) as our backend language (web api). Much preferred to use php... I have a wide experience with jquery but now i'm loving to work with AngularJS. I been using it already on our latest project and it was a great framework to recommend.
I'm starting my own project now, and i don't think so that i can finish it alone in a very short time, very busy at work...
Glad to meet you bro, i never been worked with ASP.NET but i think our technologies we are using are close enough.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
We can be a great buddies i think..Cheers...

Last edited:
i think you should start with business logic first. start a company name right away and start with your website. kelangan nyo muna ng clients. given n yang knowledge nyo(gathering of skills) at buo ang loob dapat. at hindi fly by night dapat pang 200-400k. dapat nasa senior o PM level n kau. i suggest to start by looking for a good front end developer & IT infra. 5 man team malay nyo malaking company in 3 years promise.

Bro Buo ka, sali ako heheh

Sama ako dito mga sir! Gusto ko pa mapalawak knowledge ko about web dev. :beat:

can i join you mid level web base programming? PM me nalang kung interesado kayo skn thanks..! 09265543790

mySQL
apache php

hobbiest here..

backbone enthusiast here.. :salute:
san tayo mag uumpisa :D

nice pasali ako dito ts :clap:

I work on java+struts2+postresql+jquery baka makatulong saka madagdagan kaalaman ko

:thanks:

Mga boss pasali dn gusto ko sana ma improve skills ko sa web development. I'm currently a 4th year student pero gusto q sna na ready na ako at ma enhance na yung knowledge and skills ko..

Hello TS, I am currently a 4th year Student, I know The basics in HTML,CSS,PHP. but I can also manage to debug other systems.
I have created Several systems, yung simple lang, includes Basic CRUDS. partial reserving system, student module etc.

im interested with this to actually expand my skills, kung gusto niyo po akong isama just ping me here : https://www.facebook.com/Jodenzle

MSSQL views stored procs..
PHP(no framework) lamda functions and optimizations here.. pm lang sa scope..

Tmbay ka na lang sa group dre...

pasali po...eto skills ko...html,css,php,mysql, javascript, jquery, ajax, codeigniter, angular js, bootstrap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom