Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need your Opinions on how to secure my e commerce website

wordpress boss woocommerce site

Version ng woocommerce? So far ok naman yan for a small site. Woocommerce already have protection. Also, may SSL naman link po. Only problem is, change directory read/write permission. There's a vulnerability on your file permission on your main domain uzzotech. And also remove unusual routing sa main page nyo.

Last edited:
Version ng woocommerce? So far ok naman yan for a small site. Woocommerce already have protection. Also, may SSL naman link po. Only problem is, change directory read/write permission. There's a vulnerability on your file permission on your main domain uzzotech. And also remove unusual routing sa main page nyo.
affected kaya yun naka hide kc mga document and file paths ko pati mga plugins I use elementor plugins

Last edited:
guys need your opinion on how to secure this ecommerce site which i made

Secure po saan? SQL injection, XSS, unauthorized login, brute force, man-in-the-middle attack, session hijacking, DNS spoofing, etc.

So far ok naman yan for a small site. Woocommerce already have protection. Also, may SSL naman link po. Only problem is, change directory read/write permission. There's a vulnerability on your file permission on your main domain uzzotech. And also remove unusual routing sa main page nyo.

With regards to security for online services tulad ng isang e-commerce website, we should all know na wala talagang 100% when it comes to security. SSL, directory and file permission, strong passwords, etc. they all exists so that people with bad intentions would at least have a "hard time" messing up with your online presence. If you really wanted protection na mataas taas ang level DON'T USE PLUGINS THAT YOU DON'T TRUST. Or mas maganda don't use Wordpress at all. Use a robust web frameworks and custom built plugins or APIs instead. There's a reason why Mark Zuckerberg spend millions and millions of dollars for Facebook. Can you imagine Mr. Zuckerberg using Wordpress and WP Plugins for FB.

I'm not saying you go and spend millions Sir for your ecommerce website. Although more and more people nowadays uses WP for ecommerce with the help of some plugins, still WP itself is mainly designed for weblogs. I'm seen a lot of ecommerce websites running under WP getting compromised mostly due to bad plugins and bad customization.

There are other CMS Sir na mas reliable (with regards to security) kesa WP. Unfortunately they are not as user friendly as WP. Meron konting learning curve.

Back
Top Bottom