Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

New to graphic design? Here are some tips!

Hmm you motivate a lot of people ts :thumbsup: , :thanks: i also want to become a graphic designer and you're right that There's always a room for improvement :)

Well i just know a little about Photoshop. How to use it and knowledge on how to manipulate images (the basic one) but i think i'm not really good enough, that's the reason why i'm here and surfing net almost every day. To learn something new, something that will improve my knowledge and skills about it.

Nice thread anyway, i hope you'll help a lot of people and encourage them to improve their skills in designing :clap:

Hmm you motivate a lot of people ts :thumbsup: , :thanks: i also want to become a graphic designer and you're right that There's always a room for improvement :)

Well i just know a little about Photoshop. How to use it and knowledge on how to manipulate images (the basic one) but i think i'm not really good enough, that's the reason why i'm here and surfing net almost every day. To learn something new, something that will improve my knowledge and skills about it.

Nice thread anyway, i hope you'll help a lot of people and encourage them to improve their skills in designing :clap:

definitely yes, most of the people need to be encouraged hehe . . . wag mo masyado isipin na "not really good enough", nag gnyn dn ako pero natutunan ko na ang ispin mo, "im good, but i want to be better" :)

wow ang galing! salamat sa thread na to! sir pwede ba kitang i add sa skype? gusto ko po tlga maging graphic designer..:excited::excited:

wow ako din gusto ko mtuto pinag aaralan ko muna ngaun adobe.hehe new bie plang me. pero ng hands on nko kapa kapa lang. at watch tutorial!

thanks po dito. paguide nalang din po. gusto ko kasi mtuto ksma po kasi sa work ko ito. para papakitaan ko yung supervisor ko.hehe! pampagilas.. kelangan kasi,

thanks po dito. paguide nalang din po. gusto ko kasi mtuto ksma po kasi sa work ko ito. para papakitaan ko yung supervisor ko.hehe! pampagilas.. kelangan kasi,

ok lang :) ask k ng kht anong gs2 mo malaman, hehe . . .add mo nlng aq sa skype:
vicente.latag

salamat dito TS ,:giggle: kapag my ginagawa akong design , at nasa kalahati nako binubura kuna ,na papangitan kasi ako s gawa ko :lol:
I had try coreldraw and illustrator nahihirapan ako s pentool...

salamat dito TS ,:giggle: kapag my ginagawa akong design , at nasa kalahati nako binubura kuna ,na papangitan kasi ako s gawa ko :lol:
I had try coreldraw and illustrator nahihirapan ako s pentool...

hehe alam mo, ang ituloy mo yn, nasa kalahati ka, meaning hindi pa kumple2 ang elements na nakalagay. sigurado aq na may nagkulang lang na konti tapos kung magagawa mo yun, makikita mo agad ang pagkakaiba. minsan kasi maliit na bagay ang kulang tapos ang laking improvement ang nagagawa. research ka lagi ng designs bago ka gumawa, try mo i feel yung mga details nia tapos un, gawin m n :)

- - - Updated - - -

ok to ts...

thanks for this. :)

Your welcome :)

Nice thread TS, sana mas marami pang ma motivate using this thread. Im also a freelance graphic artist, sideline lang, hehehe. Minsan photographer din. Kung nadaan ka sa Tanauan, dun kami sa Motocalicoat.

Last edited:
pano po ba maging freelance? or pano po magstart maging freelance hehehe, graphic designer din po ako, gusto ko po sana makaextra sa mga online job, gaya ng odesk. sana po matulungan nyo ko :D

pano po ba maging freelance? or pano po magstart maging freelance hehehe, graphic designer din po ako, gusto ko po sana makaextra sa mga online job, gaya ng odesk. sana po matulungan nyo ko :D

sure, add mo q skype vicente.latag or facebook.com/vicente.latag
hehe pkilala k lng

- - - Updated - - -

sir paturo naman heheh :)

hehe anong part b gs2 m matutunan?

Back
Top Bottom