Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

New to this sub-forum

mixytoots

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
sorry for my noob question,
karamihan po ng nakikita ko sa mga post po ay puro config etc.
since new po ako sa ganitong systema di ko pa po alam pano gamitin yung mga config. may tutorial po ba para sa mga config na to kung pano sila gamitin/paganahin?
i was hoping for a android platform po sana mga nakikita ko po kasi puro pang pc, and kung meron mang android di nmn gumagana,
i hope may makapag turo ng kahit tutorial link man lang sana, maraming salamat po mga kasymb.
thanks in advance and more power!

- - - Updated - - -

Symbianize said:
Dear mixytoots,

You have received an infraction at Symbianize Forum.

Reason: Profile Picture/Avatar/Signature Rule Violation
-------
MGA HINDI DAPAT GAWIN (DONT's)
5. Malaswa, immoral, o hindi wastong image, link o salita sa signature, avatar, at profile.

The maximum size of your custom image is 400 by 150 pixels or 65.0 KB.
Combined height, width, and filesize of your signature images should not go beyond those limits.
Failure to comply will result to removal of signature and an infraction point will be given.

Original Signature:

2wovekj.gif

Image Size:
1,735.68 KB (1,777,337 bytes)

Dimensions:
400px × 150px

Please abide by the rules and regulations set by Symbianize to avoid further infractions.

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Symbianize Forum

sorry now ko lang to nabasa, i believed i uploaded my signature 2years ago pa po , and thought i followed the 400x150 dimension, i didnt know na pati si 65.kb eh dapat sabay sila, sorry but the "or" confuses me for a moment nung time na inupload ko si sig. akala ko din okay na kase i followed the 400x150 rule at nagupload naman si sig. yet again sorry for my ignorance di lang po malinaw yung rule na dapat pala 400x150 and 65kb. yung "or" po kase akala ko may choices ka sa dalawa.

Back
Top Bottom