Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Newbie need help with database

bluefire

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Guys I need help with my database as I am planning to create a simple system to check employee's information and service records. I am pretty much a newbie in system development as I only had crash courses in Pascal and C back in the days but never had worked with databases.

I am now reading a lot about VB.net which wasn't available yet back in the days and MS Access is said to be an easier database to use.

I have a table for employee information but I can't figure out how to put the individual service record report into tables with relationships.

DATES POSITION AREA SALARY STATUS
FROM TO
1/31/2015 12/31/2016 Foreman Pasig 20,000.00 Permanent
2/27/2012 1/30/2015 Mason Quezon City 15,000.00 Permanent
1/1/2005 2/26/2012 Carpenter Caloocan 10,000.00 Contractual

Guys I need help with my database as I am planning to create a simple system to check employee's information and service records. I am pretty much a newbie in system development as I only had crash courses in Pascal and C back in the days but never had worked with databases.

I am now reading a lot about VB.net which wasn't available yet back in the days and MS Access is said to be an easier database to use.

I have a table for employee information but I can't figure out how to put the individual service record report into tables with relationships.

DATES POSITION AREA SALARY STATUS
FROM TO
1/31/2015 12/31/2016 Foreman Pasig 20,000.00 Permanent
2/27/2012 1/30/2015 Mason Quezon City 15,000.00 Permanent
1/1/2005 2/26/2012 Carpenter Caloocan 10,000.00 Contractual

gawin natin yan bro,.. how can I help you?

Back
Top Bottom