Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nid help , i want to start an icafe

ash001

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sa mga internet cafe owners please tulungan nio ako..
Taga negros po ako planning to start my business

i know may stikcy thread nito, but i made this thread just for my interrest, kasi natatabunan yung post kahit di pa nasagot..

Here's my build after long research and asking in this site and other sites as well.(nid ko lang advise / opinion/recommendations )

apu amd a8 7600 p3600
mobo gigabyte f2 a68 hm ds2 p2460
memory ddr3 kingston 4gb 1866 mhz p1050
hdd toshiba 1 tb 7200 rpm p2200
psu deepcool de 500 500w p950
case aerocool ac-v3x red p1350

monitor acer k192 hql 18.5 led p3550

keyboard
mouse trail blazer ps2
kb and usb mouse p325
headset p270

total p 15755

pc no. Mga 8 pc

nid ko help nio
about what pernit will i accomplished before i will start..

- - - Updated - - -

UP FOR THIS THREAD

Last edited:
like I said, you would want a dual channel ram kit.

is the ram you quoted suppose to be 2 sticks? does that mean its php525 each? that's dirt cheap. where do you live? there are php400 cases from easypc. that's huge savings.

http://www.openpinoy.com/shop/step1..._code=c20150425060724&sm_cdoe=m20150425062557
or
http://www.openpinoy.com/shop/step1..._code=c20150425060724&sm_cdoe=m20150425062557
kung naghahanap ka ng pang gaming swak sayo yan,,,swabeng-swabe pang shop....sa permit naman baranggay permit lang ok na!!pero kung nasa city ka! At sentro yung lugar dapat me license os ka!

pre pang barangay lang tong shop ko.. Salamat sa reply.. No nid na kumuha ng mayor's permit?

- - - Updated - - -

is the ram you quoted suppose to be 2 sticks? does that mean its php525 each? that's dirt cheap. where do you live? there are php400 cases from easypc. that's huge savings.

NEGROS OCCIDENTAL, ITS ONLY 1 STICK 4GB RAM , PRICE IS 1050 PHP EACH STICK.. BECAUSE THE SUPPLIER DONT HAVE 2133 MHZ AS U SUGGESTED SIR.ONLY 1866 MHZ AVAILABLE 4 GB AND 8 GB.. I ASKED THE SUPPLIER THERE IS A CASE 1000 PHP WITH POWER SUPPLY BUT I HAVE QUESTION ABOUT THAT.. HE SAID THE WATTAGE IS ONLY 230 WATTS (HMM NOT THAT SURE BUT ITS BELOW 400WATTS) IS SAFE TO USE THAT POWER SUPPLY ? 1K ONLY CASE WITH POWER SUPPLY BYSOU ATX 532 BLACK

gawin mong dalawang stick. ok na yang 1866 pero sana may heatspreader. for the psu, masyado mababa yang 230w although under 200w ang load ng a8 system, risky pa rin ang generic. yan na ba pinakamura?

gawin mong dalawang stick. ok na yang 1866 pero sana may heatspreader. for the psu, masyado mababa yang 230w although under 200w ang load ng a8 system, risky pa rin ang generic. yan na ba pinakamura?

oo sir.. yan ang pina ka mura... the rest more than 1k na price ng psu.. tumawag ako kahapon..
meron sila 950 (psu deepcool de 500 500w p950) pero ala daw stocks..

so u will not recommend the generic psu sir? ano disadvantage nito?

Generic PSU good na po sya for computer shop .. or you can buy s
Kung kaya ng budget mo .. i suggest na mag intel build ka ..and mag a add ka ng video card at least GT 210 ..
mas makakatipid ka sa kuryente kasi intel gamit mo

oo sir.. yan ang pina ka mura... the rest more than 1k na price ng psu.. tumawag ako kahapon..
meron sila 950 (psu deepcool de 500 500w p950) pero ala daw stocks..

so u will not recommend the generic psu sir? ano disadvantage nito?

the problem is its too low. usually non certified psus have lower output than what is written on their model name. for example, you mentioned deepcool de500 and you assumed its 500w. the real maximum wattage of that model is 350w with a peak of 500w. however, since youre just going to build an a8 rig which is most likely under 200w, you probably could get away with it. the usual problem of generic psus is when it reaches that max wattage then its going to explode. capacitors are usually low quality. another common problem is the poor cooling system. when it gets hot, the fan gets loud due to high rpm.

Last edited:
the problem is its too low. usually non certified psus have lower output than what is written on their model name. for example, you mentioned deepcool de500 and you assumed its 500w. the real maximum wattage of that model is 350w with a peak of 500w. however, since youre just going to build an a8 rig which is most likely under 200w, you probably could get away with it. the usual problem of generic psus is when it reaches that max wattage then its going to explode. capacitors are usually low quality. another common problem is the poor cooling system. when it gets hot, the fan gets loud due to high rpm.

thank you sir.. ill think about it...
ill start purchasing after i processed my loan..
so can you recommend a PSU which is not that expensive but reliable?

mahal ba sa yo ang seasonic eco 400w which costs php1.9k?

sir PAYO lng bago mo isipin ung hardware siguraduhin mo muna ung internet mo kasi walang kwenta ang ganda ng pc kung panget ang connection mo

Sa mga internet cafe owners please tulungan nio ako..
Taga negros po ako planning to start my business

i know may stikcy thread nito, but i made this thread just for my interrest, kasi natatabunan yung post kahit di pa nasagot..

Here's my build after long research and asking in this site and other sites as well.(nid ko lang advise / opinion/recommendations )

apu amd a8 7600 p3600
mobo gigabyte f2 a68 hm ds2 p2460
memory ddr3 kingston 4gb 1866 mhz p1050
hdd toshiba 1 tb 7200 rpm p2200
psu deepcool de 500 500w p950
case aerocool ac-v3x red p1350

monitor acer k192 hql 18.5 led p3550

keyboard
mouse trail blazer ps2
kb and usb mouse p325
headset p270

total p 15755

pc no. Mga 8 pc

nid ko help nio
about what pernit will i accomplished before i will start..

- - - Updated - - -

UP FOR THIS THREAD

boss ano video card mo?

mahal ba sa yo ang seasonic eco 400w which costs php1.9k?

ok na to siguro sir.. salamt..
ill ask the supplier if meron sila nito

- - - Updated - - -

boss ano video card mo?

wala boss. apu kasi a8 meron na xa sa cpu nia

- - - Updated - - -

sir PAYO lng bago mo isipin ung hardware siguraduhin mo muna ung internet mo kasi walang kwenta ang ganda ng pc kung panget ang connection mo

wala po problema sa internet.. accessible pldt samin..ty sir sa payo

mga sir ask ko din regarding sa license OS or unlicensed OS for icafe.

is there a penalty for having unlicensed OS sa icafe mo?

ofcourse there is. the question is, have you heard anyone checking up on your area? its like basketball, it isn't a foul if the ref didn't see it. why not use Ubuntu if youre worried about getting caught? unless youre on a diskless system.

ofcourse there is. the question is, have you heard anyone checking up on your area? its like basketball, it isn't a foul if the ref didn't see it. why not use Ubuntu if youre worried about getting caught? unless youre on a diskless system.

sir what do you mean by "unless youre on a diskless system"?

most diskless programs are based on windows. theres probably a Linux based but its probably hard to find in Philippines.

Wala sila stocks ngaun.... The only available is the bundle psu in atx case (1050 price).. Sabi ng supplier true rate daw yun 230 watts.. Ano ibig sabihin nun sir? Ilan ba talaga ang max wattage na ecoconsume ng system? ( i mean peak wattage )

Back
Top Bottom