Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nokia Earphone: HS-20

Josh

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I just recently bought a slightly used N70 ME from Greenhills. It's still on a box with the complete package altho the headset is N95's HS-45 which was supposed to be a HS-20 yet the controller was still the N70's original--an AD-41.

I want to know whether the HS-20 can be bought separately and approximately for how much. Also, is the HS-45's right earphone supposed to be longer than the left or is this a defect?

Thanks! :)

Yup bro pwede ka naman bumuli ng separate try mo visit sa mga Nokia Store or online shop.
Click Here

Last edited:
Thanks Kuya Marky. I just hope that I can buy an inexpensive one. :)

>_> Bad HS-45.

Hi there, I just recently bought a slightly used N70 ME from Greenhills. It's still on a box with the complete package altho the headset is N95's HS-45 which was supposed to be a HS-20 yet the controller was still the N70's original--an AD-41.

I want to know whether the HS-20 can be bought separately and approximately for how much. Also, is the HS-45's right earphone supposed to be longer than the left or is this a defect?

Thanks! :)

uu pwede bumili ng headset lang.. siguro yung orig.
nasa php.500..!!!:thumbsup:

at may mga headset na maikli lang yung kabila...
kung working naman sya baka sadyang ganyan talaga yung headset ng n95

Huling bili ko ng headset is 500php. eto yung dalawang earphones, ung sinusuot parang necklace. pero sa labas yan ng nokia. original daw. however, sa mismong nokia shop, it costs bout 900php. same goes for most kinds of earphones.

mgkano po kya ung HS-20..kc last na pmunta ako SMX wala nman eh..sa nokia center pa kya pwde makakita po ng gnun?

Last time I checked @ Welcom was about P1400.

i just bought a HS-23 Earphone sa Starmall 3rd floor for P400 only.. orig and almost brand new. Just be careful kasi maraming seller dun na walang alam sa binebenta nila kung orig o hindi. Mapapansin mo yun sa quality ng sound. Magdala ka ng cellphone para ma test mo.. kung pwede lagyan mo ng stereo na mp3 plus a good mp3 player like PowerMP3 or LCGJukebox.

Goodluck.

Back
Top Bottom