Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nokia Lumia 610 [Official Thread]

KimiRaiks

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
nokia-lumia-610.jpg
Nokia-Lumia-610-3.jpg

TURN UP THE FUN WITH THE NEW NOKIA LUMIA 610

Last edited:
Not that happy.... Hirap mag transfer ng mga files...
Need ko pang pag-aralan muna...

Last edited:
I also had a difficulty using it initially. Maybe because I got used to iOS5 and Symbian. This Windows phone is totally new for me and i have to go back to the basics and learn its tricks. What I only find annoying is the use of Zune. I hope this device can also be used with Nokia Suite.

Buying this phone next week. Paki-post naman ang pro's and con's ng phone na 'to. :)

You can ask questions here and I'll try to answer it for you.

Btw a Windows Phone user here on a Lumia 800.

Last edited:
Not that happy.... Hirap mag transfer ng mga files...
Need ko pang pag-aralan muna...

I also had a difficulty using it initially. Maybe because I got used to iOS5 and Symbian. This Windows phone is totally new for me and i have to go back to the basics and learn its tricks. What I only find annoying is the use of Zune. I hope this device can also be used with Nokia Suite.

Hopefully sa Windows 8 Microsoft will make syncing of files much easier. Rumors say that MS will bake the syncing process built into Windows 8.

Buying this phone next week. Paki-post naman ang pro's and con's ng phone na 'to. :)

Here are just some pro's and con's I found in the net.

Pros:
- Its the most affordable Smartphone.
- Maybe upgradable to Windows 8, along with the rest of the Lumia smartphones.
- Great design and form factor
- Loads of applications available
- Free Nokia Drive
- Awesome as amoled with sharp and responsive screen
- Fluid UI

Cons:
- Only 8MB storage
- Low RAM at 256mb
- No external memory support
- No Flash support

Pros:
- Free Nokia Drive
- Fluid UI

Cons:
- Only 8MB storage
- Low RAM at 256mb
- No Flash support

Nakakapanghina ang cons. haha! Ang gusto ko sa windows phone 7 eh fluid UI.:> hihi! 'di ko lang alam kapag marami na siyang apps at laman sa storage eh kung fluid pa rin.. :noidea: I'm planning to buy Lumia 610.

at all:
Meron ba kayonag ma su-suggest paano mag migrate ng contacts from Symbian to Windows phone?

Last edited:
Nakakapanghina ang cons. haha! Ang gusto ko sa windows phone 7 eh fluid UI.:> hihi! 'di ko lang alam kapag marami na siyang apps at laman sa storage eh kung fluid pa rin.. :noidea: I'm planning to buy Lumia 610.

at all:
Meron ba kayonag ma su-suggest paano mag migrate ng contacts from Symbian to Windows phone?

Thru bluetooth ata pwede.

depende kung ano ung symbian phone mo, bluetooth pwede yan..

Pros:
- Free Nokia Drive
- Fluid UI

Cons:
- Only 8MB storage
- Low RAM at 256mb
- No Flash support

sir 8GB poh internal memory correct ko lng..::slap:

Pros:
- Free Nokia Drive
- Fluid UI

Cons:
- Only 8MB storage
- Low RAM at 256mb
- No Flash support

Paki-post naman yung user experience Pinoy-style. I cant much rely kasi sa mga reviews at hands-on ng ibang foriegn websites kasi iba ang perception nila sa smartphones. Specs-based sila lagi at hindi focused sa user experience.

Paki-post naman yung user experience Pinoy-style. I cant much rely kasi sa mga reviews at hands-on ng ibang foriegn websites kasi iba ang perception nila sa smartphones. Specs-based sila lagi at hindi focused sa user experience.

Functionality wise, I am happy. Although still taking the getting to used to approach with the phone.

at all:

Merong Contacts Transfer app na preloaded sa lahat ng Lumia phones. It works with almost any other phones.

Got my Lumia 610 for 10.3k at CMKcellphones! Though halatang mas mabagal siya sa Lumia 800, but more than usable pa rin siya. Sobrang ganda ng build quality at design at 10k price point. Ganda ng interface nakakapanibago. Pag-aralan ko pa siya medyo mahirap din pero sanayan lang yan.

Back
Top Bottom