Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

O + 360 Stock Rom

up ko lang ito. need ko ma fix ung o+ 360 alpha ng erpats ko. panay pop up staka nag iinstall mag isa ng mga apps

gusto ko sana i flash baka ma solve

up ko lang ito. need ko ma fix ung o+ 360 alpha ng erpats ko. panay pop up staka nag iinstall mag isa ng mga apps

gusto ko sana i flash baka ma solve

Butete same problem here..ang tawag pala jan MONKEY VIRUS..hanap din ako ROM ng o+360 wla pako makita

working nga kaso ayaw mag connect ng wifi niya at isa pa invalid imei.

sa akin din boss hindi mkaconnect sa wifi..nung nireset ko after na flash "damaged phone storage"na..pa help naman po ..:help::help:

sa akin din boss hindi mkaconnect sa wifi..nung nireset ko after na flash "damaged phone storage"na..pa help naman po ..:help::help:

For Invalid IMEI:Your Phone/Tablet must be rooted first
Restore yong IMEI in MTKDroidTools version 2.5.3. You will have this error when you format your phone in Flashtool as I had experienced. To restore download MTKDroidTools version 2.5.3 After you extract the file, open the green robot. You must enable the usb debugging in your phone. It is usually located in Settings>Devoloper Mode then look for usb debugging. After enabling it, connect your phone in your computer then in MTKDroidTool click on ROOT. Wait for it to finish, then Click in IMEI/NVRAM, input 15 number in each box. Then click REPLACE. Then click Reboot or you can manually turn off your phone. Then turn your phone on again. You can see that you have fully restored your IMEI.

- nakita ko lang sa mga flashing tutorial, try nyo na lang, yung IMEI number nyo nasa likod ng CP nyo, sa sticker pag tinanggal nyo yung battery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom