Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-=Official Ghost Adventures TV Series Thread=- season 9

qxrizsqxrizs

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
gac_8_august_FINAL.jpg

Ghost Adventures

Ghost_adventures.jpg

The Ghost Adventures team investigates the most notorious haunted places around the world. Can you handle the lockdown?

My name is Zak Bagans. I never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video. With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator Nick Groff and and our equipment tech Aaron Goodwin. The three of us will travel to some of the most highly active paranormal locations, where we will spend an entire night being locked down... from dusk until dawn. Raw; extreme; these are our Ghost Adventures.

Ghost Adventures is an American paranormal television series that premiered on October 17, 2008, on the Travel Channel. Produced by MY-Tupelo Entertainment (a merger of MY Entertainment and Tupelo-Honey Productions),[1] the program follows and stars ghost hunters Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin as they investigate locations that are reported to be haunted. The show is hosted and narrated by Bagans.

Origin

Ghost Adventures began as an independent film produced in documentary style and made for television. It was filmed in 2004 and produced by 4Reel Productions in 2006. The Sci-Fi Channel premiered 4Reel's Ghost Adventures on July 25, 2007. The documentary centred on the trio's

investigation of alleged paranormal activity in and around Virginia City, Nevada. The crew returned there during the series' fifth season.[3] The film also featured Goldfield, Nevada, where the crew later returned to the Goldfield Hotel.

Ghost Adventures Crew
Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin..

GA: The Beginning
The original documentary that inspired the series.

The crew are depicted on a three-week ghost-hunting expedition to historic mining towns of Nevada, including Virginia City and nearby Gold Hill, where they investigate the Silver Queen Hotel, the Old Washoe Club, the Virginia City Cemetery, and a cabin near the Yellow Jacket Mine. They return to Las Vegas and provide footage of their investigations to local news stations. Zak and Nick travel to Goldfield without Aaron to investigate the Goldfield Hotel, where they claim a brick was thrown by a poltergeist.

Season 01
October 17 - December 5, 2008

E01 Bobby Mackey's Music World
E02 Houghton Mansion
Episode 03
E04 The Riddle House
Episode 05
Episode 06

Season 01 complete

Season 02
June 5 - July 24, 2009

E01 Preston Castle
E02 Castillo de San Marcos
E03 La Purisima
E04 Stigmata
E05 Birdcage Theater
E06 Eastern State Penitentiary
E07 Moon River Brewery
E08 Ancient Ram Inn
E09 ghost adventures live
E10
E11
E12 Poveglia Island

Season 03
November 6, 2009 - January 8, 2010

E01
E02 Pennhurst State School
E03 Poveglia Island
E04 Ohio Reformatory
E05 Remington Arms Factory
E06 Old Washoe Club and Chollar Mine
E07 Linda Vista Hospital
E08 Execution Rocks Lighthouse
E09 Prospect Place
E10 Clovis Wolfe Manor
E11 Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
Episode 12

Season 04
September 17, 2010 - June 10, 2011

Episode A: Best Evidence So Far
Episode B: Scariest Moments

E01 Gettysburg
E02 Rolling Hills
E03 Bobby Mackey Revisited
E04 Waverly Hills
E05 Stanley Hotel
E06 Hill View Manor
E07 Vulture Mine
E08 USS Hornet
E09 La Palazza
E10 Fort Chaffee
E11 Amargosa Opera House
E12 Old Fort Erie
E13 Vallisca Axe Murders
E14 Kells Irish Pub
E15 Pico House Hotel
E16 Return to Goldfield
E17 Bonnie Springs Ranch
E18 Longfellow's Wayside Inn
E19 Salem Witch House/Lyceum Restaurant
E20 Valentines Day Special
E21
E22 Jerome Grand Hotel
E23 Sacramento Tunnels
E24 Hales Bar Marina
E25 Maysville Slave House
E26 Tooele Hospital

Season 05
September 23 - December 16, 2011

E01 Ashmore Estates
E02 Mizpah Hotel
E03 Old Town San Diego
E04 Winchester Mystery House
E05 Lizzie Borden House
E06 Letchworth Village
E07 Virginia City Revisited
E08 Rocky Point Manor
E09 Rose Hall
E10 Old Charleston Jail

Season 06
March 9 - April 27, 2012

Special 1: Horror Hotels and Deadliest Hospitals
Special 2: Wickedest Woman

E01 Shanghai Tunnels
E02 Peabody Whitehead Mansion
E03 The Copper Queen Hotel and Oliver House
E04 The National Hotel
E05 Return to Linda Vista Hospital
E06 The Galka Family
E07 The Riviera
E08 Hellfire Caves
E09 Fort Horsted

gac-seas7-travelchannel.jpg

Last edited:
Re: -=Official Ghost Adventures Series Thread=-

Ghost adventures fanatic :rock:

Angat

Must see episode goldfield hotel and bobby mackey.. recommended!!

Angat angat

Angat angat

Mukang wala atang mahilig sa ghost adventures dito

Last edited:

Good morning angat angat din

Season 7 episode 30-king's tavern.. ngayong apr.19 na hehe

Good evening... lang nanonood nito dito? Tsk tsk

Umaga

Good morning

Re: -=Official Ghost Adventures Series Thread=- (updated season7 episode30 as of 4/19

Dl na hehe

Re: -=Official Ghost Adventures Series Thread=- (updated season7 episode30 as of 4/19

Wow! Meron pala nito. Galing! Kumpleto! :clap: :salute:
Just started to watch this last week. Puro episode lang ng Season 7 napanood ko and i really love Zak. Hihi. :giggle: Maganda daw yung episode ng Bobby Mackey's Music World. :naughty:
Suggest ka TS kung ano pang magandang episode yung nakakamangha talaga. So far, yung gusto ko yung sa season 7 yung episode 3 sa Lighthouse. Class A yung EVP nila no? Astig! Ang dami ko na kwento. :lol: Naeggsayt ako masyado. :lol: Galing talaga neto. Kumpletong kumpleto. Thank you!

ZAK BAGANSSSS!!! :yipee::dance::thumbsup::giverose: I LOVE THEM

Wow! Meron pala nito. Galing! Kumpleto! :clap: :salute:
Just started to watch this last week. Puro episode lang ng Season 7 napanood ko and i really love Zak. Hihi. :giggle: Maganda daw yung episode ng Bobby Mackey's Music World. :naughty:
Suggest ka TS kung ano pang magandang episode yung nakakamangha talaga. So far, yung gusto ko yung sa season 7 yung episode 3 sa Lighthouse. Class A yung EVP nila no? Astig! Ang dami ko na kwento. :lol: Naeggsayt ako masyado. :lol: Galing talaga neto. Kumpletong kumpleto. Thank you!

ma'am bukod sa malupit nga ung bobby mackey's watch new season 7 epi 28 gold field hotel nevada redemption... binalikan nila un kasi nung first lock down nila dun may lumipad na bricks... sa redemption binato ng bato si zac.... hehe at marami pang nangyari.. enjoy watching try ko iupdate toh lage basta may new episode cla

ZAK BAGANSSSS!!! :yipee::dance::thumbsup::giverose: I LOVE THEM

:rock: zak bagans!!! hehe

Last edited:

Napanood ko na yung sa Gold Field Hotel. :D Napanood mo na yung winchester mystery? Yung gumawa sila ng triangle? Grabe lang e. Napanood ko kahapon. HAHA! Puge talaga ni zak! Hihi. :giggle:

napanood ko na ma'am kaso d ko na matandaan ung story hahaha dami ko na po kasi napanood

:)

galing ng pagkakagawa ng thread mo. :salute:

update mo pa ah. tia!

Back
Top Bottom