Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

^^^ +++ Official LA Lakers Thread 2014-2015 Season +++ ^^^

Re: Official LA Lakers Thread 2012-2013 Season

Training Camp Day 1

Check out pictures from the Lakers first on the court work of the 2012-13 season. — at Toyota Sports Center.

60653_10152189937415341_768507860_n.jpg

66530_10152189937140341_517739330_n.jpg

398364_10152189937475341_1679069804_n.jpg

398473_10152189937345341_1960157516_n.jpg

400774_10152189937185341_482466963_n.jpg

425845_10152189937165341_1006052628_n.jpg

430528_10152189937615341_132018224_n.jpg

487583_10152189937585341_272367232_n.jpg

527534_10152189937445341_592772711_n.jpg

557121_10152189937500341_454089889_n.jpg

557860_10152189937300341_1793367129_n.jpg

560558_10152189937550341_408166787_n.jpg

564436_10152189937385341_1524158823_n.jpg

564917_10152189937725341_1665998561_n.jpg

578398_10152189624955341_161126999_n.jpg

ayos ahh ,, pre ganda ng pagkaka gawa mo .. update kapa ..

:10::10::10::10::10:

ayos ahh ,, pre ganda ng pagkaka gawa mo .. update kapa ..

:10::10::10::10::10:

salamat pre ginandahan ko talaga ito para sa ating mga lakers fans para suportahan nila lakers ngaung season na ito kasi maganda ang laban natin ngaun :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hehehe hindi yan papayagan basta basta ng lakers hindi sila tanga para sirain ang career ni howard :lol:
we will see that a lot of lakers fans expected that they gonna win the championship.

tingnan natin f makuha nila ngayon ang corona...................

ng nba.....

we will see that a lot of lakers fans expected that they gonna win the championship.

well not all lakers fans are , im not expecting lakers to win the championship this season , but im hoping not expecting they will win this season.. for lakers and fans it will be fruitfull since last seasons cause of new players addition ... so lakers go till end
:)

tingnan natin f makuha nila ngayon ang corona...................

ng nba.....

kahit ang heat hindi nag champion in their 1st season game so ganun din ang lakers pero ang sabi ko nga maganda talaga ang chance ng lakers ngaun kaysa nung last season...:)

praying sana maganda talaga ang maging laro ng lakers ngaun..

note:

ginawa ko nga pala itong thread para palakasin ang suporta ng mga fans ng lakers makita nila ung dedication ng lakers players kung gano nila kagusto manalo bawat laro at masubaybayan ng mga fans ng lakers kung ano na nagyayari sa lakers sa labas at loob ng basketball court at hindi para sabihin na ang lakers na ang mag champion ngaung season na ito :)

091216.gif

Last edited:

excited na ko sa lunes..pre-season game na nila..yeahh!!

:lmao::lmao:hehehe buti nkapag renew na ng nba premium.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

im in with this. la lakers fan here since 2003 :D. lets go. cant wait to watch there preseason games,

excited na ko sa lunes..pre-season game na nila..yeahh!!

same here :excited:

:lmao::lmao:hehehe buti nkapag renew na ng nba premium.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

wala ka ma missed na games kobe24 :thumbsup:

im in with this. la lakers fan here since 2003 :D. lets go. cant wait to watch there preseason games,

nice tagal mo na ring fan ng la lakers pero ako bulls kc bulls lang napapanood ko nun puro finals pa wala pa kc masyado channel sa cable unlike ngaun kahit ano team mapapanood u na hehehe tapos wala c jordan kaya since then lumipat na ako ng lakers gawa naman ni kobe hehehe :) let the game begins :excited:

kobevswade-1.gif

Last edited:

NBA Institutes Flopping Fines
Published by Mike Trudell on October 3, 2012 10:55 am in Around the NBA.

nba_logo1.jpg

The NBA announced on Tuesday morning that it will adopt an anti-flopping rule starting this coming 2012-13 season.

“Flops have no place in our game – they either fool referees into calling undeserved fouls or fool fans into thinking the referees missed a foul call,” said Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations Stu Jackson. “Accordingly, both the Board of Governors and the Competition Committee felt strongly that any player who the league determines, following video review, to have committed a flop should – after a warning – be given an automatic penalty.”

As the NBA defined it, “flopping” is: “any physical act that appears to have been intended to cause the referees to call a foul on another player.” A player’s physical reaction to contact with another player must match what would reasonably be expected “given the force or direction of the contact.”

Legitimate basketball plays, like moving to a spot in order to draw an offensive foul), and minor physical reactions to contact won’t be treated as flops. But if a flop is determined by video review, the following fines will be assigned:

Violation 1: Warning
Violation 2: $5,000 fine
Violation 3: $10,000 fine
Violation 4: $15,000 fine
Violation 5: $30,000 fine

Any player violating the anti-flopping rule six times or more will be subject to further discipline.

hahaha sino kaya tatamaan nito ung mahilig mag flop , kilalang kilala ung flopper:lol::lol:

Effect on the Lakers:
In short, the new flopping fines should help the Lakers more than hurt them. L.A.’s defense will be anchored by the league’s best defensive player, Dwight Howard, who rarely attempts to take charges thanks in part to his fantastic athletic ability. Howard is exponentially more likely to come over from the weak side to block or change a shot with his length and hops, instead of sliding in for a charge. Fellow seven footer Pau Gasol will take an occasional charge if the man he’s defending is aggressively backing him in, but also utilizes his length to protect the rim on the weak side instead of sliding in to draw contact.

Kobe Bryant has repeatedly told reporters that he isn’t interested in taking charges, citing the history of injuries suffered by players who commonly did so (Larry Bird, Scottie Pippen) as opposed to those who did not (Michael Jordan). Metta World Peace takes pride in his on-ball defense, and grew up playing on the hard courts of Queens, New York, where charges and flops simply don’t happen. Steve Nash has certainly stepped in to take charges in his career thanks to his hoops IQ, but is not known as the kind of player to try and trick the refs with a flop.

On the other hand, the Lakers should benefit from opponents having an incentive not to flop, due to the mismatches and angles that should be created thanks to the mix of elite offensive talent and new cuts in the Princeton offense. Furthermore, Howard may be allowed to worry a bit less about getting into foul trouble on the offensive end, if defenders are mindful of flopping fines.

With the first preseason game now only four days away, we’ll get a look at how the policy is implemented very soon.

Injury Update: Dwight Howard
Published by Mike Trudell on October 3, 2012 3:12 pm in Dwight Howard and Injury News.

251132_10152191848915341_1060592869_n.jpg

189298_10152191658890341_956634471_n.jpg

For the second consecutive day to open training camp, Dwight Howard (back) participated fully, going through everything from 1-on-1 and 2-on-2 contact drills to the offensive and defensive skeleton sets being implemented by the coaching staff.

“As much as he’s practicing, to me he’s back,” said Lakers head coach Mike Brown after the team completed the first of two Wednesday practices. “Just waiting for the doctors (and) trainers to clear him. When that happens, he’ll go full tilt. But he looks good out there.”

The night session would feature the first full court 5-on-5 scrimmage, the one thing L.A.’s training staff will hold Howard out of as his rehabilitation process continues.

“I’m still trying to regain strength,” Howard explained. “I’m not playing until I’m 100 percent. Just because I’m doing drills with the team or running up and down, it doesn’t mean I’m ready to play in a game. There’s a difference between running up and down and being actually out there battling. When I’m 100 percent and able to go, then I’ll go.”

After Tuesday’s extensive session, Howard relayed why many of his teammates feel he’s ahead of the expected schedule.

“Hopefully, I will be back for some preseason games,” Howard said. “I think we are going to need it for chemistry and all that stuff. But like I said, I’m not going to rush it.”

The six-time All Star wanted to see how he felt after Tuesday’s first full practice with teammates, and revealed that Wednesday’s work out also went well; the word “setback” has certainly not come up.

As such, optimism reigns in Los Angeles as it pertains to Howard, who spent far more time running up and down the court and dunking than many expected to start training camp.

577120_10152190854460341_1816475853_n1.jpg

:praise::praise::praise:

Lakers turn to Princeton offense behind Nash

Posted Oct 3, 2012 7:45 PM

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (AP) -- Although Steve Nash has a Ph.D. in the pick-and-roll, he's spending this month as a freshman in Princeton.

The Princeton offense, that is. After 16 seasons and two MVP awards, the Los Angeles Lakers' new point guard is learning a new way to play.

The Lakers are incorporating major elements of the sophisticated ball-movement schemes collectively known as the Princeton offense into their game plan this fall, and Nash is largely in charge of making sure it works fluidly.

Along with new teammates and a new city, it all adds up to a busy October for a sharpshooting playmaker who's not coasting on his credentials as one of the greatest pick-and-roll artists of his generation.

"It's going to be a big transition for me, but one I'm excited to take on and be open-minded about," Nash said. "I think that the beauty of this team is that we have a lot of guys that can make the defense pay. If we play together, and we space the floor, and we read and react, we can be a difficult team to cover."

Eddie Jordan, the veteran coach who joined Mike Brown's staff as an assistant last month, is working with Nash to make it happen. Jordan is watching over every offensive drill in the first few days of training camp, consulting frequently with Nash and Kobe Bryant while correcting missteps by Pau Gasol, Metta World Peace and Dwight Howard.

"I don't think it's something that we'll really have to struggle through," Bryant said. "It's a pretty seamless transition. ... I kind of relate it to the first year that Phil (Jackson) came here and put in the triangle offense. You had a lot of players that had high basketball IQ, and we just picked it up right away."

The Princeton plan has similarities to the triangle offense, particularly in the read-and-react mentality necessary to make it work. Triangle veterans Bryant and Gasol already recognize much of what they're supposed to do, and everybody has played against the offense before.

Brown realizes he's taking a risk by installing the Lakers' third new offense in three years, but believes they have the veteran personnel to make it work.

"There's going to be some aspects of what we did last year involved in the offense," Brown said. "But there's going to be some Princeton things that Steve Nash will have the ability to go to, with certain ball movement, or a pass, or a player movement, or a hand signal. We feel like all the pieces of it really flow, and we're looking forward to seeing how it turns out."

The Lakers' offense stagnated for long stretches of last season, with the club's scoring settling in the middle of the NBA pack after declining more than four points per game from Jackson's final year with the club. Los Angeles even went 13 consecutive games in the middle of the year without scoring more than 100 points, setting a new nadir for the franchise that once defined Showtime basketball.

After the Lakers were knocked out of the second round of the playoffs for the second straight year, Brown decided to try the Princeton plan, saying he has "always been fascinated with that offense."

Brown even changed his coaching staff to make the move. The architect is Jordan, who learned the offense from former Princeton coach Pete Carril when both were with the Sacramento Kings. Jordan used it while he ran the Washington Wizards, who lost to Brown's Cleveland Cavaliers in the first round of the postseason in three straight years from 2006-08.

"If you took away everybody's different abilities and you turned everybody into robots, I always thought that offense would be the hardest to defend," Brown said. "Because the spacing was tremendous. The ball movement was tremendous. The ability to play a stress-free game was off the charts. Those things have always attracted me to it. I just never had an understanding or an opportunity to be able to implement it."

Brown also felt he never had a team that could handle it: He willingly ran endless pick-and-rolls for LeBron James in Cleveland, much the same schemes that Miami uses now. A year in Los Angeles convinced him the Lakers are ready for something tougher.

"This is a very intelligent team, and they play well when it comes to using a motion offense and using their intelligence," Brown said.

Nash knows he'll still run plenty of pick-and-rolls, but the creative aspect of the Princeton offense appeals to his artistic side. He's confident the Lakers have enough time and determination to find their flow well before the playoffs.

"Hopefully we can be up to speed when the regular season starts, but we realize we're going to have work to do all the way up to the playoffs," Nash said. "It's a lot of connectivity that has to take place. You have to read the guy in front of you. There's limitless possibilities out of it. Once we get a handle on it, it will be difficult to defend."

Nash deals with his new life, on the other side, in L.A.

Posted Oct 3, 2012 9:57 AM - Updated Oct 3, 2012 10:30 AM

1003-steve-nash-526.jpg

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Steve Nash was behind enemy lines, at the Lakers practice facility, wearing a new uniform, surrounded in every direction by several layers of reporters pushing in to ask a guy born in South Africa, raised in Canada and working in the United States about being in a foreign land. It was Monday, media day, and Nash was getting a crash course in his new life.

"I'm sure we'll draw a little bit of attention from time to time this year," he said.

So he still has the sense of humor, heavy on deadpan and sarcasm. (Nash after winning the Skills Challenge at All-Star Weekend 2010: "This is a real resume' builder.") He is still seemingly ageless, saying on the dawn of his 17th pro season, after a full four in college, that he has never felt better. And Nash, 38, can still play. He won another assist title last season and finished first among guards (ninth overall) in shooting.

But this is different. For all the accomplishments that will sweep him into the Hall of Fame, for all the years of resume' building to complement that transcendent Skills crown, Nash is more of a curiosity now than at any time in his career. Maybe the start of 2004-05 tops it. That was the first training camp of his second stint with the Suns, after leaving the Mavericks and good friend Dirk Nowitzki. There were questions then, in some circles, whether back problems would catch up with him. Many wondered how going from Dallas to Phoenix would tip the West balance of power. But this, right now, is tough to beat for intrigue.

This is the Lakers. Joining the Raptors or Knicks, the other suitors that received serious consideration in Nash's free-agent summer, would have been changing teams. Moving from the Suns to the Lakers was defecting.

Nash was never able to picture himself joining the very team that spent so many years shortening his playoff life. But the Lakers had one advantage that proved unbeatable: Nash wanted to be as close as possible to his two daughters and son living in Phoenix. That's about a 90-minute plane ride.

When the Lakers didn't have the cap space outright for a credible offer, Suns owner Robert Sarver surrendered to Nash's request to work a sign-and-trade for Draft picks as a show of gratitude for all Nash had done for the franchise.

"To be honest," Nash said Monday, "at the time it was difficult to think about coming to the Lakers because of the history that I had playing against them. But the No. 1 reason I couldn't pass the opportunity up was my children being so close in Phoenix. That was kind of the tipping point of me deciding to come to the Lakers. But since then, I've become increasingly excited about the opportunity."

A few minutes later, in the center of the media scrum, Nash dryly noted: "It's not an awful situation."

The curious case of Nash in L.A. extends to the court. For the last eight years, he was the ignition to a feared fast break, a pick-and-roll technician (especially with Amar'e Stoudemire as a finisher). Nash will not be the same distributor in L.A. Coach Mike Brown will use some 2011-12 sets in a Princeton offense implemented by new assistant Eddie Jordan. It will not be like it was in Phoenix.

Still, Nash playing off the ball more, if it happens, is not automatically a bad thing given his standing as one of the best shooters in NBA history. But it would be different.

Nash points out that there will be a learning curve for all involved. It may look strange for a while. It may feel strange to him.

That's OK, though. It's not as if many will be watching. There's only going to be a little bit of attention from time to time.

hindi ko alam kung ano talaga nangyari sayo nakakalungkot kung ganun iwan ka ng mga kakampi mo, pero ok lang ako tumupi nga ung 3 ugok eh :rofl:hindi kinaya lalo na si querle nagtago ata sa pinangalingan lumabas lang nung nawala n ung thread na ginawa ko para sa kanya :rofl: samantalang siya ang nagpasimula ng kabadingan dito sa sport section hahaha:rofl:, si nice2knowu naman manghuhulang bading wala pa daw isang linggo ban na ung thread pati gumawa hahaha:rofl: tumagal pa nga at eto hindi pa ako ban:rofl: si sumaksidot ang sabi gudluck sa inyo gawaan naman ng account sa gay site hahaha:rofl: ayaw sumali :rofl:

kung di pa sila nag report sa mga mods buhay pa ung thread hahaha:rofl: tahimik sila dun ahhh :rofl:

salamat tol sa suporta mo basta ako dito lang hindi tayo mamamatay sa ban:):)

lakers tayo forever :praise::praise::praise:

kb2.gif
hindi ka ba sir natatakot mag ka INFRACTION or ma BAN?:)

ok lang sayo kahit magkaron ka ng warning?:thumbsup:

hindi naman :) , ano ba pakiramdam ng mag ka infraction at ma ban ?

ano ba mangyayari kung ma ban ? hindi mo na ma access itong site ?

pwede naman gumawa uli ng account hehehe :lol:

ok lang kung magkaroon ng warning :)

sabi nung joker na manghuhula eh wala pa isang linngo ban hahaha suicide daw matulad sau tapos natakot daw ako kaya binago ko title ng thread hahaha engot pala siya eh kaya nga thread ko kahit ano pwde ko gawin at me edit button :lol:

hindi naman ibaig sabihin pag na ban o warning ka e masama kana , asaran lang naman kaya relaks lang tirahin ng hindi bulgar pero sapol hehehe :thumbsup:

teka check ko nga uli ung mga topic na infra at ban :)

parang natatakot n ako ahh hahaha :lol:

“We’re Cool”: Kobe, Howard say no egos:salute::salute::salute:

Lakers+players+stretching+during+2009+training+camp.JPG

elite-daily-2012-lakers-starters.jpg

images

los-angeles-lakers-media-day-20121001-130622-020.jpg

153254907.jpg

sir kean bat ka na ban????

Back
Top Bottom