Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

^^^ +++ Official LA Lakers Thread 2014-2015 Season +++ ^^^

Re: Official LA Lakers Thread 2012-2013 Season & Schedule Philippine Time

yup, talo na naman LAL..

me last game pa tayo sa preseason nxt regular na giyera na yan :)

panalo tayo sa game 1 ng regular season hahaha:)

to all skeptics about the new offense read..
(Jeff Van Gundy and Magic did a comments column on ESPN, and he said that you’ll run… and Jeff Van Gundy said that, you’ll run the Princeton offense and at some point it’ll be the Santa Clara offense and then it’ll be the Lower Merion offense in the game, especially with the game on the line, is that accurate? Is he correct?) “If you think about it, we played against the Lakers a lot in Cleveland, you know, yeah they ran the Triangle [offense] when Phil was here, but if you go back at look at the tapes it was the Lower Merion offense at the end of games, especially tight ball games. So, it is what it is, you know, you play to your players strengths, and, right now, what we’re trying to do is, … set stuff up during the flow of the game, in the meat of the game and at the end of the game because, you know, Steve Nash said it right, you know, we were talking two days ago, three days ago, and I was asked how the other guys are feeling, you know, defensively and offensively, so I asked him how he was feeling offensively, and he said, ‘Great!’ He goes, ‘Coach, I understand what you’re doing. You’re making a pretty good bet on what we’re trying to do and all the guys like it.’ He said, ‘Right now we could play pick and roll, we could pick and roll the whole game and spread the floor, we’re not going to turn the ball over as much, we’ll probably get good shots, our offense would be simple so we’d work more on defense, and we’d probably win some preseason games, but at the end of the day, you know, the better teams, we’d be so one-dimensional that the better teams would take us out, and come playoff time, they’d definitely take us out because we were one-dimensional.’ And so, what we’re doing right now is not necessarily to win games now, or in the short term, hopefully what we’re doing will pay off when it really counts, and that’s why I’m going to stay the course and continue to have patience with this group because they understand it, they’re learning it, and it really, that’s what counts.”

FINALS PREDICTION: Los Angeles Lakers over Miami Heat

Picking the Heat to come out of the East is easy to explain. The conference has a bunch of good teams, but the Heat are great. Nobody has a Big Three like Miami—not Boston, not New York, not Brooklyn—not anybody. The supporting cast got much stronger this offseason with the additions of Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, and I expect Norris Cole to take big strides forward this season. For the record, I like the Knicks to have only a pretty good regular season but get hot and reach the Eastern Conference Finals.

Picking the West winner is tougher. The Thunder are a very, very good team, but there’s something holding them back from being great. Maybe it’s that Kevin Durant doesn’t always get the ball enough late in games. Maybe it’s that Kendrick Perkins is one of the most ineffective players I’ve ever seen. Most likely it’s that they need more punch off the bench (I don’t count Harden—he plays starters’ minutes).

Teams like the Clippers, Spurs, Nuggets and potentially the Grizzlies are really good, too, but simply aren’t as good as OKC and L.A. If the Thunder and Lakers face off in the Western Conference Finals, I’d expect an amazing series, but one that would ultimately favor L.A. Onto the Finals!

Ah, finally the LeBron-Kobe matchup we’ve all been waiting for. In the past six seasons, either James or Bryant has been in the Finals each time, but they’re yet to face off. But the two are destined to clash in 2013.

LA-Miami would be quite the powerhouse matchup. LeBron James is, again, the best player in the League, and sidekicks Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are elite talents. The bench is pretty deep with perimeter guys like Allen, Lewis, Shane Battier and Mike Miller available to rotate. Udonis Haslem and Joel Anthony will likely shoulder the load in the post alongside Bosh.

The Lakers are just as strong. With Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant in the backcourt and Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard in the post, their starting five is off-the-charts. Metta World Peace rounds it out at small forward, but Antawn Jamison will surely get plenty of minutes off the bench. There isn’t much talent past Jamison, unless you count Steve Blake and Jordan Hill, but come Playoff time, starters log big minutes. With Nash, Kobe, Jamison, Gasol and Howard, nobody can put a better group of five players on the floor than the Lakers—not even the Heat.

But the big reason I’m picking Los Angeles over Miami in the series is because of two matchups—Nash vs Cole/Chalmers and Howard vs Bosh/Haslem/Anthony. Miami has struggled to beat teams with great point guards (think Boston), and Steve Nash is still in that category. They’ve had the same problems against elite centers, and Dwight Howard owns that category.

The Heat can create mismatches of their own, but the Lakers should have the personnel to slow them down defensively. And don’t forget that it never hurts to have the League’s best closer in Kobe. Lakers in seven.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/10/nba-awards-predictions-12-13/

nice predictions win in 7games :)

MIKE BROWN......

“Sure I’d like to get better yesterday as opposed to tomorrow or the next day or the week from now,” said Mike Brown. “Having said that I know it’s going to take some time. Despite our record, I think we are a little ahead of schedule, especially with the injuries

dapat lang patatas head.....si jim buss lang naman dahilan bat ka naging coach ng lakers:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Howard: Offense Should Gel by Midseason

“I know everybody wants it right now, right now,” Howard said Sunday. “But we want to win in June, that’s what counts.”

“We don’t expect to win every game and be 82-0,” Howard said. “But we do expect, say by midseason, that everybody will have the offense down pat and we’ll be flowing.”

Kobe Bryant Not Playing in Opener?

Pau on whether Kobe will play Tuesday: “I have my doubts … It’s no joke. I can’t remember the last time Kobe didn’t practice for 6 days”

Kobe Underwent MRI Over Weekend

Kobe Bryant sat out practice on Sunday, the sixth day he has missed due to a strained and bruised right foot.

Bryant is expected to play in Tuesday's regular season opener, but Pau Gasol is unconvinced.

"I have my doubts," Gasol said. "... He hasn't been able to practice for six days. He's been off that foot for six days and it's no joke. I don't remember the last time that he took that many days off exercising.

"He might do stuff in the weight room and might do stuff without putting weight on the foot, but it's a little bit concerning."

Bryant underwent an MRI over the weekend

"We'll see how he is tomorrow and what he cannot do or can do out on the floor and then kind of go from there," Mike Brown said. "He's definitely making progress."

Last edited:

mukhang me injury talaga idol natin ahhh ... kailangan pumukpok ng todo ang 1st5 natin againts dallas buti wala si dirk wala di si kobe ....

bukas 1st regular game natin walang pasok or work nood na 10 30 am in ur favorite cable channel .... go lakers

Gudluck sa Lakers bukas. :excited:

excited for tomorrow. gudluck sa team naten.

bro asero. lagay mo na rin standings para sa regular season bro kung gusto mo.

go lakers! :rock:

bka meron kayo alam mga site na pwede mapanuod un replay di ko kasi napapanuod sa araw salamat

talo lakers. bawi nalang next time.haha

The Lakers should manage playing time specially their starters, their bench needs to step up for the upcoming games if they continue this kind of rotation they'll gonna be toast

Pau Gasol, PF 40 mins
Metta World Peace, SF 36mins
Dwight Howard, C 38mins
Steve Nash, PG 34mins
Kobe Bryant, SG 35mins

malas pa rin talo uli :)

Sobrang malas.

Wala pang chemistry :)