Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

^^^ +++ Official LA Lakers Thread 2014-2015 Season +++ ^^^

Re: Official LA Lakers Thread 2012-2013 Season & Team Standings

I think mahirap din naging situation ni Mike Brown. Kasi si Gasol he is really more effective as a center, but with emerging player like Bynum(former Laker), and Howard no choice si Brown but to put Gasol sa PF, kaya ayun pangit laro ni Gasol. Iyung last 2 rings ng Lakers, Gasol was playing the center position, and he is effective. Ung bench ng Lakers mahina din talaga. Tingin ko hindi lahat ng sisi dapat kay Mike Brown..

Ang saya-saya noong mga tambay sa kabila kesyo mas napasikat daw noong idol nila si potato head di gaya sa LA na puro sisi na lang daw sa coach. :lol:

kung my cable lang sana. mapapanuod ko to lage

Ang saya-saya noong mga tambay sa kabila kesyo mas napasikat daw noong idol nila si potato head di gaya sa LA na puro sisi na lang daw sa coach. :lol:

tingnan naten kung kanino ang huleng halakhak :lol:

hhehee mas affected pa sila 1-4 lakers......bakit kya???:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kasi nga dahil sa idol nila umabot sa finals si Mike Brown iyon nga lang wala pang team sa East ang competitive that time except to Detriot iyon daw ang pinagmamalaki nila na hindi nangyari sa Lakers w/ Brown :slap: tingin siguro nila magkasing edad sina Lechoke at Kobe noong naging coach nila si Mike Brown. :lol:

nabuhayan ako nang mabalitaan ko nangyari kay brown..hehe

zen master :clap:

panalo tau at pati sa coach wala na si patatas :clap:

tama naman na hindi dapat ng sisi kay brown. pero sana makakuha na ng magaling na head coach ang lakers...

GO L.A LAKERS!!!!!

Rumors?

"The Lakers have contacted Phil Jackson. He's reportedly interested in the job. Will Pjax once again be the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers?"

481671_497978406909362_786406366_n.jpg

im happy to hear that...sana nga matuloy yan na si phil ulet ang head coach ng lakers...
:dance::dance:

for sure kung magbabalik si phil. malaki talaga chance natin, :clap:

kahit hindi si phil ok na yun wag lang si patatas hahaha...hirap na daw si phil pero me syota pa haha anak diba un ng mayari ng lakers ... kaya me chance na bumalik siya sa lakers or pag home games si phil jackson ang coach pag dadayo si brian shaw ok yun go lakers kakabahan na naman mga kalaban pati haters hahaha:yipee:

di pwede si shaw assisstant coach yata sya sa pacers

Jackson, while romantically involved with Lakers executive Jeanie Buss, has long had a strained relationship with her brother Jim. When Jackson’s last contract with the team expired following the 2010-11 season, Jim was granted authority over the team’s basketball operations by his father, Jerry, and seemed committed to shifting away from the team’s methodology under Jackson, including his Triangle offense.

ayaw pala ni jim buss kay phil......

di rin yan sir ganito kase yan ung pnapagawa sa kanila play ay motion play kaso ang kulang sa kanila ay yung mga player na mabibilis ktulad nung andun cna brown at farmar

3487_10152293508650341_383683890_n.jpg

:praise::praise::praise:

Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak and Executive VP Jim Buss met with Phil Jackson at the team’s practice facility on Saturday, and agreed to talk again in a couple of days.

The topic of conversation, of course, was the head coaching vacancy created by the firing of Mike Brown on Friday morning. Among those in favor of a third tour of duty for Jackson in Los Angeles is Kobe Bryant.

“You guys know how I feel about Phil,” said Bryant after Friday’s win over Golden State. “One thing that’s always bothered me is that his last year I wasn’t able to give him my normal self. I was playing on one leg and that’s always eaten away at me. The last year of his career, I wasn’t able to give him everything I had.

“For me, I took it to heart because I couldn’t give him everything I had because I physically couldn’t – my knee was shot. That’s always bothered me.”

Bryant is referencing the 4-0 sweep at the hands of Dallas in the 2011 Western Semi’s, when his knee was a big problem, and the team appeared mentally spent after three consecutive trips to the Finals. Bryant said Jackson’s greatness made it difficult on whoever was going to follow him.

“A lot of it is Phil’s fault,” Bryant offered. “He teaches guys to be thinkers. This is how he teaches. He teaches us the little nuances, the details and the intricacies of the game that just a lot of people don’t know. It’s no fault of their own. When it comes to basketball, he’s genius level. It’s tough for anybody to step in those shoes afterward from players that were raised underneath that tutelage.”

While Kupchak, Jim Buss and Dr. Jerry Buss determine the future of the coaching position, Bernie Bickerstaff will continue as interim head coach.

Bickerstaff gave the players the day off on Saturday in advance of Sunday’s home game against Sacramento.

parang umaasa pa ata kau na si P'jackson ung papalit? mga kupal ..

di lang ata sa coach un !>> mga player din ang problema, lalo na si kobe .. di nya ata kaya magchampion ng wala si coach PHIL J.

Back
Top Bottom