Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

^^^ +++ Official LA Lakers Thread 2014-2015 Season +++ ^^^

Re: Official LA Lakers Thread 2012-2013 Season & Team Standings

Here’s a round up from Saturday’s Lakers practice in advance of the team’s game against Houston on Sunday evening at STAPLES Center.

Offensive Outburst:
In preparation for the Lakers fifth game on their six-game home stand, coach Mike D’Antoni spoke post practice about the team’s offensive performance against Phoenix. The team scored a season high 114 points, with five players in double figures, led by Kobe Bryant’s 31. In the previous game against San Antonio, the team mustered just 82 points, yet they had 92 through three quarters against the Suns.

“It was good,” D’Antoni said. “We’re more of in a halfway stage with a lot of the concepts we’re trying to get. Overall, we shot the ball well. There will be some bumps along the road, but overall pretty good.”

Most notably, Metta World Peace got off to a quick start, netting 11 points on 4 for 5 shooting (3 for 4 from the 3-point line) in the first quarter. He finished with 22 points and six boards.

“He had a great night,” D’Antoni noted. “Every game he should be good. I knew he was good but I think he’s better than I thought.”

Defense For D’Antoni:
The Lakers conceded 64 points in the paint to Phoenix, in addition to 21 fast break points, which D’Antoni attributed to a lack of energy from the team.

“I thought we were a little tired,” he said. “I didn’t think we were aggressive early. The second half was a lot better. It’s one of those deals where we just got to tighten up, get a little better, be a little more conscientious and put more energy into it.”

In the second half, though, the team allowed just 45 points, 18 of those in the fourth quarter, when the Suns shot just 7 for 20 (35 percent).

“I think we picked up the intensity,” D’Antoni said. “Darius (Morris) got into the ball and set the tone, and guys were more conscientious.”​

sa mga critics ni D'Antoni, here are the statements coming from Shaq who had played with Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant:

QUESTION: What do you make of the Lakers hiring Mike D'Antoni as their head coach?
SHAQUILLE O'NEAL: The Lakers said they were built for a championship run immediately, so I think people are upset they didn't make the logical choice in Phil Jackson. But D'Antoni is a fabulous coach. He's going to bring a lot of excitement back. Kobe Bryant is one of the best players of all time. Steve Nash is happy that he's back. He's going to bring a slight element of Showtime back. KENNY SMITH: There were probably five or six candidates that were probably eligible with Phil Jackson leading the way. I'm not totally surprised at it. Mike D'Antoni has been on the Olympic team, has been around great players, coached Kobe and Dwight (Howard) before and has coached Steve Nash before. He's been on the staff. There's a familiarity with those guys.

QUESTION: How does D'Antoni's offensive system fit with the Lakers?
O'NEAL: It's going to be good for Dwight (Howard). He's a great pick and roll big man. D'Antoni is an offensive wizard so he's going to keep everyone involved. He's the type that he's not going to yell at you for taking a shot. He just wants you to run hard and play hard. They're going to play with a lot of freedom out there. SMITH: If you played 15 minutes in your older system, you'd only have three or four shots. His system, if you play 15 minutes, you'll get nine shots. Your offensive output doesn't become an issue in not getting enough touches or the ball not going in enough places. He eliminates that by the style of play.

QUESTION: How fair is the criticism surrounding the defense in D'Antoni's system?
O'NEAL: I don't think it's fair criticism. I won three in a row with Phil. We never worked on defense, as when I played for the great Pat Riley. Phil gave us the ability to figure it out. Our defense always started from guys on our team that wanted to play defense. Championship teams win because of team defense, not because of one guy shutting down your guy. SMITH: Because you're in transition, it's more difficult to play defense. The same way you want to get teams in 2-on-1 and 3-on-2 situations, you're in that. It is more difficult to play defense in that regard. But the fact is they have Gasol, Howard and Metta World Peace, who are three really good defenders. I don't think D'Antoni has had three defensive guys like that ever. You have shot blockers. That's the difference.

*** O'Neil is a NBA studio analyst.

Source: Los Angeles Daily News

**** So, let's relax and enjoy. So far Lakers is winning by not using the princeton. And, as we know, their turnovers per game reduced upon playing with their will. Also, they almost defeated the Spurs even without Nash! Just imagine if Nash is out there playing with his style. You know, I can't imagine how good his passes are to both Pau and Dwight..

Let's give him a chance until All-Star game.

Last edited:

sa mga critics ni D'Antoni, here are the statements coming from Shaq who had played with Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant:

QUESTION: What do you make of the Lakers hiring Mike D'Antoni as their head coach?
SHAQUILLE O'NEAL: The Lakers said they were built for a championship run immediately, so I think people are upset they didn't make the logical choice in Phil Jackson. But D'Antoni is a fabulous coach. He's going to bring a lot of excitement back. Kobe Bryant is one of the best players of all time. Steve Nash is happy that he's back. He's going to bring a slight element of Showtime back. KENNY SMITH: There were probably five or six candidates that were probably eligible with Phil Jackson leading the way. I'm not totally surprised at it. Mike D'Antoni has been on the Olympic team, has been around great players, coached Kobe and Dwight (Howard) before and has coached Steve Nash before. He's been on the staff. There's a familiarity with those guys.

QUESTION: How does D'Antoni's offensive system fit with the Lakers?
O'NEAL: It's going to be good for Dwight (Howard). He's a great pick and roll big man. D'Antoni is an offensive wizard so he's going to keep everyone involved. He's the type that he's not going to yell at you for taking a shot. He just wants you to run hard and play hard. They're going to play with a lot of freedom out there. SMITH: If you played 15 minutes in your older system, you'd only have three or four shots. His system, if you play 15 minutes, you'll get nine shots. Your offensive output doesn't become an issue in not getting enough touches or the ball not going in enough places. He eliminates that by the style of play.

QUESTION: How fair is the criticism surrounding the defense in D'Antoni's system?
O'NEAL: I don't think it's fair criticism. I won three in a row with Phil. We never worked on defense, as when I played for the great Pat Riley. Phil gave us the ability to figure it out. Our defense always started from guys on our team that wanted to play defense. Championship teams win because of team defense, not because of one guy shutting down your guy. SMITH: Because you're in transition, it's more difficult to play defense. The same way you want to get teams in 2-on-1 and 3-on-2 situations, you're in that. It is more difficult to play defense in that regard. But the fact is they have Gasol, Howard and Metta World Peace, who are three really good defenders. I don't think D'Antoni has had three defensive guys like that ever. You have shot blockers. That's the difference.

*** O'Neil is a NBA studio analyst.

Source: Los Angeles Daily News

**** So, let's relax and enjoy. So far Lakers is winning by not using the princeton. And, as we know, their turnovers per game reduced upon playing with their will. Also, they almost defeated the Spurs even without Nash! Just imagine if Nash is out there playing with his style. You know, I can't imagine how good his passes are to both Pau and Dwight..

Let's give him a chance until All-Star game.

nice ,,, go lakers for tomorrow :thumbsup: nyt all:)

go lakers. . .

Kobe Bryant

Great day yesterday! Home walk was a huge success and I thank you all for your involvement in this great commitment to end homelessness. This is a year round battle and this issue requires a lot of patience, understanding, selflessness and persistence. From the bottom of our KVBFF hearts we thank you!!

On the Laker front we are adjusting to our new style of play fairly well. Bernie and our coaching staff have been great and extremely professional in how they have handled this coaching transition. It will be nice to have Coach D on the sidelines tonight if he's able to start.

On a social media front, I'm thinking about potentially branching out some more and want some feedback, Instagram or Twitter??? Or is there another platform I don't know about.. I will lean on your feedback. My Facebook will remain the same. :-)

546977_10151268727435419_444156286_n.jpg

LA Lakers
about an hour ago

Mike D'Antoni will not be on the sideline tonight, after all. Bernie Bickerstaff will continue to run the ship.

D'Antoni hinted that he might not feel fully up to coaching on the sideline at shootaround today; still recovering from recent knee replacement surgery.

Head trainer Gary Vitti suggested that D'Antoni not rush back when he's not there yet physically. D'Antoni wants to be on sideline.​

ganda ng laro ng lakers ahh sana tuloy2 na:clap:....ganda ng pass ni metta kay gasol touchdownd:clap:

198233_10152315561255341_1358657314_n.jpg

LA Lakers

The Lakers get their 4th win in 5 games, 119-108 over the Rockets, on a night where Pau Gasol became just the 10th foreign born player to score 15,000 points and Kobe Bryant notched his 18th career triple-double.

305983_10152315425445341_917195538_n.jpg

LA Lakers
Congrats to Pau Gasol on his 15,000 career point! Pau is just the 10th foreign born player to reach the mark.​

Last edited:

ngayon kase alam na nila roles nila....di katulad kay patatas head nakaupo lang sa bench.....kunyari sisigaw...pero di naman nag-co-coach

di natin kailangan ng scoring sa bench....basta pag nagpahinga starters......may contribution bench...o maalagaan ng bench yung lamang.....

Last edited:

ngayon kase alam na nila roles nila....di katulad kay patatas head nakaupo lang sa bench.....kunyari sisigaw...pero di naman nag-co-coach

di natin kailangan ng scoring sa bench....basta dapat pahinga starters......may contribution bench...o maalagaan ng bench yung lamang.....

tama ka kobe talagang alam na nila ngaun ginagawa nila di tulad kay patatas paikotikot kaya lalo gumugulo...:)

sana lang diretso na ito...go lakers nagsisimula nang kabahan ang mga kalaban...:)

,,idol kobe sana magtuloy-tuloy panalo nila,Go LA!!!! :clap:

198233_10152315561255341_1358657314_n.jpg

LA Lakers

The Lakers get their 4th win in 5 games, 119-108 over the Rockets, on a night where Pau Gasol became just the 10th foreign born player to score 15,000 points and Kobe Bryant notched his 18th career triple-double.

305983_10152315425445341_917195538_n.jpg

LA Lakers
Congrats to Pau Gasol on his 15,000 career point! Pau is just the 10th foreign born player to reach the mark.​

ang ganda ng laro ng lakers...:yipee:

triple-double si kobe bumabata pa si kobe ahh...:clap:

pati si tangkeng gasol umariba rin...15k pts..:thumbsup:

gandang labanan nito tataob na ang mga kalaban sa west...:noidea:

nangangamoy finals na ahhh guess lang naman:rofl:

,,idol kobe sana magtuloy-tuloy panalo nila,Go LA!!!! :clap:

sana nga diretso finals:pray:

Panalo lakers kanina sa rockets! heheh

pa visit naman ng basketball blog ko mga ka symbianize

eto : JansBasketball

eto mga blog posts ko heheh :

List of All Nike Air Jordan Shoes

Ryota Kise Of Kuroko's Basketball

NBA funny memes

Kobe Bryant Quotes

Michael Jordan Quotes

Kuroko No Basket Quotes

Basketball Quotes :yipee::yipee::yipee:

:thumbsup:

ang ganda ng laro ng lakers...:yipee:

triple-double si kobe bumabata pa si kobe ahh...:clap:

pati si tangkeng gasol umariba rin...15k pts..:thumbsup:

gandang labanan nito tataob na ang mga kalaban sa west...:noidea:

nangangamoy finals na ahhh guess lang naman:rofl:

maganda talaga ang nilaro ng lakers pag ganyan cla alam ang pupuntahan :excited:

QUOTABLE: "I'm a scorer, not a triple-double player."

--Kobe Bryant.

new cheerleader....:lol:

robert-sacre-dance.gif

Lupet ng lakers, Kobe triple double :clap:

lupet talaga ni kobe, 16years na ata naglalaro sa NBA di pa din kumukupas:clap:

new cheerleader....:lol:

robert-sacre-dance.gif

lol ayus ah sipag ni sacre kitang kita ang exitement talagang nag blend na cla kaya ibang klase ang cherring :yipee:

Lupet ng lakers, Kobe triple double :clap:

lupet talaga kaya tahimik sila eh hahaha:rofl:

lupet talaga ni kobe, 16years na ata naglalaro sa NBA di pa din kumukupas:clap:

oo nga parang bumalik na ang laro ni kobe mula nung mag pa opera ng tuhod nia...go kobe pakita mo ikaw parin ang pinakamagaling at pinakamatalinung basketball player na lumalaro ngaun :thumbsup:

291831_10152316504485341_90278212_n.jpg

:praise::praise::praise:

Back
Top Bottom