Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

^^^ +++ Official LA Lakers Thread 2014-2015 Season +++ ^^^

Re: Official LA Lakers Thread 2013-2014 Season

go go Lakers :dance:

tama si Nick Young masyadong undervalued nila si Nash, Kobe at Pau. di nila alam anung kayang gawin ni Nash kay Gasol lalo na kapag may training camp. nakikita ko na rin ang possible improvement sa pick-n-roll to think na si Pau ay may touches na sa paint at di mo basta-basta physical kasi kapag foul may shooting siya sa free throws unlike Howard.

mind that Jordan Hill is much better pick n roll receiver from Nash than Howard

Harris Making Progress

On August 14, the Lakers signed rookie forward Elias Harris, having been impressed enough with Harris' play at workouts -- and in particular at the Las Vegas Summer League -- to offer a multi-year deal that includes a team option for the 2014-15.

A two-time All-West Coast Conference Team player at Gonzaga University, Harris was a key cog in the Bulldogs 32-3 record during his final season. He put up 14.6 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.2 steals in 27.8 minutes per game. The German native ranks second in school history with his 979 career rebounds, an impressive feat for a player often on the wing, and his 1,857 points rank fourth in Zags history.

Elias Harris
LAS VEGAS, NV - JULY 12: Elias Harris #2 of the Los Angeles Lakers moves the ball up-court against the Cleveland Cavaliers during NBA Summer League on July 12, 2013 at the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We spoke to Lakers player development coach Mark Madsen, who alone with the rest of Mike D'Antoni's staff has been working out with Harris almost daily, to see how the rookie's coming along:

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/130824_harris

any update mga sir?

any update mga sir?

1236285_10151755541588463_1335000133_n.png

There are many more great plays by Kobe that are missing,but good video overall.

Kobe Bryant Top 150 plays of the 1996/2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZfJJwsRaiE

:thumbsup:

We first met you at 17 and it’s been a great ride in purple & gold ever since. Belated Happy birthday Kobe Bryant!! august 23

Lakers sign Xavier Henry, http://on.nba.com/17AGVV9

Lakers sign six-year NBA veteran Shawne Williams. http://on.nba.com/14oIVzI

Gary Payton: Kobe Bryant is Still the Best in NBA

Gary Payton has a lot to say lately. We brought you his quotes from earlier when the Glove let it be known that he feels John Stockton was the toughest guard he ever had to defend. Now Payton spoke out on the tumultuous last season for the Lakers and shared his thoughts regarding the Dwight Howard saga. His comments about Kobe however, are what might catch your eye.

Q: As a former Los Angeles Laker, what do you think about the situation with Dwight Howard leaving the Lakers?

Gary Payton: “It’s a player doing what he wants to do. The Lakers knew what they were getting into when they got him. They gambled and lost the game. Kobe Bryant, to me, is still the best basketball player in my mind. He played with me and he was in my era. I still love him to death. He’s a little brother to me. They’re going to struggle for a little while, and Kobe is on his way out. He has two more years to his contract and they will probably sign him back another two years and try to rebuild. They’re going to struggle. It’s going to be a hard time to the Lakers fan, but they will come back. It’s going to be a transition that they will get through.”

Reported by Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports

Gary Payton: Kobe Bryant is Still the Best in NBA

Gary Payton has a lot to say lately. We brought you his quotes from earlier when the Glove let it be known that he feels John Stockton was the toughest guard he ever had to defend. Now Payton spoke out on the tumultuous last season for the Lakers and shared his thoughts regarding the Dwight Howard saga. His comments about Kobe however, are what might catch your eye.

Q: As a former Los Angeles Laker, what do you think about the situation with Dwight Howard leaving the Lakers?

Gary Payton: “It’s a player doing what he wants to do. The Lakers knew what they were getting into when they got him. They gambled and lost the game. Kobe Bryant, to me, is still the best basketball player in my mind. He played with me and he was in my era. I still love him to death. He’s a little brother to me. They’re going to struggle for a little while, and Kobe is on his way out. He has two more years to his contract and they will probably sign him back another two years and try to rebuild. They’re going to struggle. It’s going to be a hard time to the Lakers fan, but they will come back. It’s going to be a transition that they will get through.”

Reported by Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports

pareho sila ng testament ni Antawn Jamison. mataas ang tingin kay Kobe at hndi niya underestimated ang ability nito to win games.

parang supported nya ang Lakers management picking Kobe over Dwight. indirectly, parang ayaw din niya kay Howard kasi mataas ang demand na di naman supported ng kanyang ability.

@ mr Q

interested pa rin ako malaman kung sino nasa pic mo. puwede PM mo? thanks

pareho sila ng testament ni Antawn Jamison. mataas ang tingin kay Kobe at hndi niya underestimated ang ability nito to win games.

parang supported nya ang Lakers management picking Kobe over Dwight. indirectly, parang ayaw din niya kay Howard kasi mataas ang demand na di naman supported ng kanyang ability.

@ mr Q

interested pa rin ako malaman kung sino nasa pic mo. puwede PM mo? thanks

si javale stupid mcgee yan hahaha.

go lakers kakainip naman tagal pa ng laro, wala pang nakuhang magandang player ang team natin...

miss ko na mga laro ni IDOL kobe :D

Kobe Bryant aiming to play in season opener

After rehabbing his surgically repaired left Achilles tendon for the past five months, Bryant expressed his sharpest level of optimism that he will return for the Lakers’ season opener Oct. 29 against the Clippers at Staples Center.

“Now it’s about cutting the recovery time, I should be OK [for the start of the season],” Bryant said in an interview with The National, a website in Dubai.

http://www.insidesocal.com/lakers/2013/09/26/kobe-bryant-believes-he-can-play-in-season-opener/

woow tagal din di nakabisita sa thread natin..nakakainip..hehheheh...

Up lang guyz...para di mapunta sa baul tong thread naten... :D

hello guys wazzup? kumuzta na dito? :D

idol kobe . . . . . . . . . . .

Goodluck po sa inyo. :salute:

...hindi pa ata mag lalaro si kobe sa opening nila...

Back
Top Bottom