Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

^^^ +++ Official LA Lakers Thread 2014-2015 Season +++ ^^^

Kobe Bryant Fan Page Philippines (official)
Kobe Bryant
An open letter written by Kobe Bryant, 15 time NBA all-star and all-round basketball legend, on his frustration after suffering from a torn Achilles tendon. In it, he talks about the sacrifices he’s been through, his work ethic, and whether (at his age) he can return to his NBA career.

This is such BS! All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I’ve done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I’m supposed to come back from this and be the same player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??
I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that
was. Maybe this is how my book ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me…Then again maybe not! It’s 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I’m wide awake. Forgive my Venting but what’s the purpose of social media if I won’t bring it to you Real No Image?? Feels good to vent, let it out. To feel as if THIS is the WORST thing EVER! Because After ALL the venting, a real perspective sets in. There are far greater issues/challenges in the world then a torn achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever.
One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
“If you see me in a fight with a bear, pray for the bear”. Ive always loved that quote. Thats “mamba mentality” we don’t quit, we don’t cower, we don’t run. We endure and conquer.
I know it’s a long post but I’m Facebook Venting LOL. Maybe now I can actually get some sleep and be excited for surgery tomorrow. First step of a new challenge.
Guess I will be Coach Vino the rest of this season. I have faith in my teammates. They will come thru.
Thank you for all your prayers and support. Much Love Always.
Mamba Out

-Rebs24.

“Toughest guy I had to guard in my career was Kobe Bryant. He was the toughest.” - Shane Battier

Clippers guard and reigning NBA Sixth Man of the Year Jamal Crawford didn’t go quite that far,
but in an interview with The Sports Quotient, he had a simple answer to the most difficult player to guard in the NBA:

BE: Toughest NBA player to guard?
JC: Kobe. He’s a machine.

10151183_765029263546926_5661102953729237335_n.jpg

Ball hog? Croc? Eat that!

Last edited:
f5be9bb6bd78cc671ed8ee846efead8e_crop_north.jpg

Kobe Bryant Helped Team USA Basketball Regain Its Dominance with Single Game | Bleacher Report

Have you noticed? The world just doesn't seem to hate the U.S. men's national basketball team quite the way it once did.

The answer, at least for some, is the man who is not exactly known for readily acknowledging that anyone is on his level: Kobe Bean Bryant.

Tony Ronzone, longtime international scout, current player personnel director for the Dallas Mavericks and former Team USA executive, believes Sunday's success, along with every other international triumph over the last seven years, can be traced back to the first quarter of Group B's final game in the 2007 FIBA Americas in Las Vegas, Nevada.

That's when Bryant, having asked for the challenge of stopping the tournament's leading scorer to that point, Brazil's Leandro Barbosa, hounded Barbosa into losing his dribble and then dove onto the floor to retrieve the ball near midcourt.

"I swear that was the turning point," says Ronzone. "You saw the best player in the world at that time sacrificing his body for a loose ball. That turned us. Great players can play that way. It's looking in the mirror and saying, 'We have to play that way.'"

hi-res-29fcb220a5f41e8297c6222de97b5bd6_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
ito daw possible lineup ng Lakers sa PG na lang hindi ma-solve:

PG-Nash/Lin
SG-Kobe
SF-Johnson
PF-Boozer
C-Hill

same reason din kaya most sya sa miss shot, isn't...:lol:

Tumpak.

Kobe Byrant looking good. And maganda dito, he is coming from a 3 days hard practice, but still looks good.

https://vine.co/v/OmTVUIOtOTw

- - - Updated - - -

ito daw possible lineup ng Lakers sa PG na lang hindi ma-solve:

PG-Nash/Lin
SG-Kobe
SF-Johnson
PF-Boozer
C-Hill

Possible nga na iyan ang starting five pero aside from Kobe, hindi pa din talaga final, pero maraming interesting combinations ang Lakers sa starting five.

kamusta na mga ka purple and gold lapit na lakers na game na :)

bad news:

BREAKING NEWS: Nick Young has torn ligament in thumb, expected to miss 6-8 weeks.
Serena Winters: "Nick Young was playing defense on Kobe, tried to steal the ball, resulted in the injury."

hindi pa nagsisimula injury na agad tsk.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

kobe fadeaway shot againts randle nice shot :)

kung totoo injured si Nash dapat kasi na-waived na nila yan at ginaya ang Mavericks na nag sign ng mga veteran players. pero tingin ko maraming binabalak ang Lakers natin gaya ng mga draft picks and/or sign-and-trade deals.

alam din kasi nila malabo ma-champion ang team sa ganitong lineup.

ok lang yan injury si nash kasi ang tanda na natapak pa sa ibang paa hehe

si young nman palibhasa bata pa hligi gumamit ng finger ayan injury tuloy hehe

mahalaga ngaun makita na uli natin lumalaro ang team natin ..

puso lang yang este hindi atin yun ahh

eto ang atin we bleed purple and gold

go lakers:)

Re: ^^^ Official LA Lakers Thread 2014-2015 Season ^^^

ayos mga brad maglalaro na ulit ang idul natin si mang kanor. :rofl:

Last edited:

may preseason game mamaya.....

vs denver.....

Last edited:

Sana makabalik ng maaga si Nick Young. Nagkaroon din ng ganung klaseng injury si Artest nung 2004(torn ligament sa thumb), pero nakabalik siya 12 days after ng surgery.

Jabari Brown and Tyler are interesting talents, may outside chance na makasama sila sa Lakers, pero ang mas malaki ang chance na mapabilang sa Lakers ay si Price at Wellington.

Back
Top Bottom