Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OLD system unit as Voucher Type Piso Wi-Fi using Mikrotik-RouterOS - x86 PC

ceejayceva2

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Magandang Araw po sa Inyo. Gusto ko lang po ishare kung paano gamiting Voucher Type Piso Wi-Fi anf inyong Lumang computer.
Ito mga step na ginawa ko, pero may video rin ako sa Channel ko. Hindi po ito talaga tutorial, this is just showing how I did it.

Steps:
1. Clean and prepare yung old system unit to check it is working still.
2. Install new HDD - My old HDD does not work anymore so I salvaged working HDD from my damaged laptop
3. Clean installed Windows 7 Professional. I installed 32bit version of windows 7 because my system unit is on pentium II proci. which does not support virtualization tech. of the so called VTX.
4. Installed Virtual Box 5.2 32bit. Not later version because later versions of Virtual Box requires VTX.
5. Installed Other Helpful Software for automation and remote computer connection
6. Imported OVA file of my upgraded RouterOS PC (6.46.4) upgraded this because older versions are can be exploited.
7. Configure Mikrotik-RouterOS
8. Test using MObile phone.

For details and more information visit my Youtube Channel.
TECHBATCHOI

LIBRE BASH/FREE LAIT. AMATURE PALANG PO sa Mikrotik.

subscriber moko sir, pwede po paReup ng link mo dto, dead na po kase yung inupload mo sa 1drive

Back
Top Bottom