Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

nakakatuwa talaga si queen, haha

interesting yung build up kay king, nagiisang buhay nalang yata sya

easy lang kay Big MOM ung pagtanggal ng sea cuff. samantalang kay luffy hirap na hirap hahah.

Kaido vs Big MOM na!

okay na okay din mga kasama ni kaido. hahahaha

Kaido vs Big Mom tapos Kaido vs Luffy, Hindi nanaman 100% Power ni Kaido kasi kinalaban si Big Mom. Handicap nanaman. haha

From Sandman

In the cover story : "My wife wishes are my own wishes"

• Gyukimaru mentioned Sword God Ryuma, but Zoro replies that he doesn't care about god at all.
  • Kawamatsu appears and attacks from behind but Zoro stops the attack with ease.
  • Kawamatsu seems a bit impressed. *According to Kawamatsu, neither Zoro nor Gyukimaru doesn't have an intention to kill each other.
  • Kawamatsu ask them to stop fighting since it's ridiculous.
  • 4 Yakuza bosses are introduced.
  • They are pissed to see Luffy calls Hyou.
  • Chopper "easily" took care of the virus Queen made.
  • Luffy and other 3500 prisoners are all fine.
  • Kaido and Big Mom has been fighting all through the night.
  • Queen makes a funny scene. He says he needs to go back to Udon to "check" if Babanuki successfully handled the prisoners, but actually Queen just wants to stay away from dangerous Onigashima where Kaido and Big Mom are fighting
  • Babanuki reports fake information to Queen due to Kibidango given by O-Tama.
  • Babanuki says Luffy and Kidd are in prison.
  • In the last page, Gyukimaru sheds tears for joy, saying "Kawamatsu-sama is alive!!"

k3y7NH7.jpg

Kaya pala nagnanakaw ng weapons na sword yung nakalaban ni Zoro, pra sa rebellion na mangyayare

One Piece 953 Chapter Title : One time Fox

Cover page: “Seize the enemy ship!! Come, Thriller Bark”

It starts off with Kawamatsu’s flashback, back when Hiyori left him after leaving him a letter.
The scene changes to Zoro chasing Gyukimaru with the blood he left on the ground, but he seems to be lost again.

—Bandit’s Bridge
Kawamatsu is talking to Hiyori, and explaining to her about Ringo.
Like Hakumai, Ringo was ruled by the Shimotsuki Clan.
There’s usually a fox by the side of Daimyo “Shimotsuki Ushimaru”, they’re both skillful users of sword.

In Ringo, they have the tradition of using the swords that the swordsmen used when they were alive for the tombstones of their graves.
There’re even meitos among them, which attract many thieves.

Then Kawamatsu begins to remember how he met that Koma-fox, “Onimaru”:
Back then he saved Onimaru, who was severely injured, and gave it food.
It’s revealed that Onimaru had been protecting the graves for 5 years, fighting the thieves.
Kawamatsu went there to get the tombstones, but Onimaru stopped him and bit his arm.
Kawamatsu told Onimaru with tears: I don’t know how to explain this to you, but the Wano’s fight isn’t over yet. 13 years later the samurais will unite together and defeat the Beasts Pirates, these blades will be useful at that time. If you can’t forgive me, then take this arm.

But for some reasons, Onimaru let him go.
After that, Kawamatsu stay there and stopped all thieves while taking their weapons as “Gyukimaru of the Bandit’s Bridge”.
However, at one point he went to the Flower Capital to search for food and was captured, he never returned for 13 years.

Kawamatsu came back to take the blades that were hidden here.
On the way to get the blades, they met Zoro, who was lost.
Gyukimaru disappeared behind a door while Zoro was chasing him.
Kawamatsu says that this is the entrance to where he hide the blades, after they entered they see that someone has been living here.
Gyukimaru, who was hiding in the dark, silently transforms and he leaves, it seems that he is.......?!
Then Hiyori speaks to Zoro in a very serious manner: If your sword is really Shusui, then please give it back to Wano country.
Zoro: That’s my sword!
Hiyori continues: In return, I will give you meito “Enma”, which was used by my father when he was alive.

It’s the legendary meito that left a scar on Kaido, and the only one to do so.

Chapter End. No break next week

Upgraded yung sword ni zorro, so far ano na nga ba yug pinaka mataas na sword na hawak niya??
hindi yung shisui diba?

ganda ng chapter. though may will argue. sana pagtulungan ni zoro at luffy si kaido, haha

Pwede na siguro ibalik ni Zoro yung shusui after Wano Arc, kung mapapasa kanya yung Meitou Enma. Baka seastone sword yun ah lagyan mo pa haki haha

Last edited:
How kaya yung spoiler nila Luffy and Kaido na fire resistance na si Luffy with 4rth Gear

mas okay talaga na hindi ka magbabasa ng spoiler.. kasi hype is real bhoizz!! zoro with the new sword. wooooo

mukang magkakatotoo yung mga worst generation pirates alliance vs kaido ah.. hmmm..

parang pahiwatig na si zoro ang tatalo kay kaido haha

Back
Top Bottom