Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

@ilurk..ayos ang predic.
parang leak info na yan..hmm..matanong ko lang..leak nga ba yan??masyadong fix ung structure ..galing ng pagkakabuild ng construction ng pred.:think:

back on the topic..

blackbeard na sensui..

hmm..ang signature laugh nya ay..zehahaha right?

kung titignan natin ung laugh nya dyan sa post pic ni @ilurk

tsahaha..

pwede tong maging ebidensya na may 3 pagkatao nga sya..siguro ung blackbeard na kausap ni luffy at zoro ay ung BB na naka sugat kay shanks..or maaring may isa pa..

about naman sa poseidon..matagal ng alam ni robin kung saan located ung poseidon..i think sa poneglyph of shandora un naka sulat..

Wiki

"Skypiea's true Poneglyph was located in Shandorian Golden Belfry and it revealed to Robin another dark secret. This Poneglyph spoke of how to locate yet another weapon, Poseidon"

Last edited:

^
Hinde leak yan. Based lang yan sa manga facts. Prediction ko pa din yan hinde 100% sure. Mga plausible scenario lang.

Yung picture, lumang translation na yan kaya ganyan. "Zehahaha" talaga ang tama. Tamad lang ako halukayin yung quality manga scanlation ng "NULL" kaya yan nalang pinost ko. Nope I'm not a supporter of that theory. Isang katawan lang meron siya and having split personality doesn't mean having the abilty to eat more DF's.

Last edited:

wahh..di ko na din kasi maalala ung time na yan..

BTW..nice pred.

nakakalito pa rin talaga..hirap ipredict ng mga susunod na mangyayari..

isa lang sure ako na mag kakaroon..flashback 10 years ago..

mga nakama,nabasa nyo n ba ung intention ni bartholomew kuma nung sa ginawa nya sa straw hat pirates,ang galing,akala q kalaban talaga siya dti eh un pla my hidden agenda!!!galing talaga ni oda pgdting sa mga twists kaya lalo gmgnda ang one piece eh...

:yipee::excited:SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER :excited::yipee:

Chapter 619: At the Forest of Sea
Cover story From the Deck of the World vol.6: City of Orange, massive pet food shop Shu-shu opens

Zoro seems to have moved faster than Hodi in water, and landed the slash.
The New Fishman Pirates supply the ES
Neptune makes a way for them, but then grabs Zoro, Usopp, and Brook and does a massive version of the current throw, Ultra Marine.
As the NFP pirates are being washed away, some of the underlings supply Hodi with ES
Neptune lags behind in the escape due to age, but calls up Hoe to attempt to get away
Zoro's breath is running out. Neptune is capture by doped up Hodi by one hand, and Zoro and co are also caught by the NFP
Neptune orders his men to get Fukaboshi and the other two.

Luffy and Shirahoshi arrive at the Forest of Sea.
Franky and Jinbe joins up, Jinbe is surprised to see Shirahoshi there.
Next he is surprised to see Hachi all beaten up
Sanji finally restores to his normal self
Another axe comes flying from Decken, but Luffy takes care of it
Nami and Camie also joins up
Jinbe acknowledges the situation.
Some details of his gratitude and apology are revealed
Eleven years ago, the one who let Arlong loose to East Blue was Jinbe himself

End

Chapter 619: At the Forest of Sea
Cover story From the Deck of the World vol.6: City of Orange, massive pet food shop Shu-shu opens

Zoro seems to have moved faster than Hodi in water, and landed the slash.
The New Fishman Pirates supply the ES
Neptune makes a way for them, but then grabs Zoro, Usopp, and Brook and does a massive version of the current throw, Ultra Marine.
As the NFP pirates are being washed away, some of the underlings supply Hodi with ES
Neptune lags behind in the escape due to age, but calls up Hoe to attempt to get away
Zoro's breath is running out. Neptune is capture by doped up Hodi by one hand, and Zoro and co are also caught by the NFP
Neptune orders his men to get Fukaboshi and the other two.

Luffy and Shirahoshi arrive at the Forest of Sea.
Franky and Jinbe joins up, Jinbe is surprised to see Shirahoshi there.
Next he is surprised to see Hachi all beaten up
Sanji finally restores to his normal self
Another axe comes flying from Decken, but Luffy takes care of it
Nami and Camie also joins up
Jinbe acknowledges the situation.
Some details of his gratitude and apology are revealed
Eleven years ago, the one who let Arlong loose to East Blue was Jinbe himself

End

thx kuya igoL^^

:thanks: sa spoil boss igol!..

wow!..this would be an epic fight for Zoro..:clap:

thanks sa spoiler ^_^

cant wait for tomorrow :D

wow may spoilers na....

bitin pa rin gaya ng dati :upset: haha :p

Additional tidbits

Sorry, Robin was already within the corals of Forest of the Sea
Zoro's breath ran out, and got caught as a result
They didn't ride the current, Aquamarine is an attack.

Weee.. tenbits hahah ... ser Aquamarine skill ba ni Hodi yun ?

mga nakama di po un aquamarine......ultramarine po

I'll do all of the rest of T's stuff and hit the sack

Sorry, "Ultramarine" not Aquamarine

There wasn't much to OPxToriko cross over. Luffy and Toriko hunt the food, Komatsu cooks and they have a feast.
They (He?) eats a Devil Fruit before that. I'll hold off from spoiling the result.

Next issue cover color SKET Dance, center color Gintama, Yuugioh ZEXAL
In celebration of anime, SKET Dance and Gintama collaboration. (possible another crossover?)

Oh, and Sanji returns to his old self as far as attention to women goes

e2 my pic n ...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/24e4ac125749356

eh looks like OP Unlimited Cruise SP for 3DS is delayed.
Like everything else.

img2683copie.jpg

Luffy: Again. I can't recall how many dozen times he threw them at us. He's persistent isn't he?
Jinbe: See! Whey did you bring her highness here, Luffy-kun!!

(Luffy's response cut off)
Shirahoshi: Yeah!
Jinbe: How carefree...sigh

Luffy: She's been at it for a long time like that...
Jinbe: Her mother, Queen Otohime rests there.
Unfortunately due to Vander Decken's attacks, she was caught in a bad timing (rest cut off)
And couldn't attend her mother's funeral, and spent the rest of 10 years in the Hard Shell Tower (rest cut off)
There were so many words she wanted to tell her mother, that just kept piling up over the years (rest cut off)

img2684copie.jpg

Jinbe: I'm sorry!! I got you guys caught in the matter..!!
(top cut off) 2 years ago... the situation was even worse than now for me to tell you this...
I felt much gratitude for those who stopped Arlong and his crew's rampage in East Blue.
You guys did it, correct? Thank you...!!!
At the same time, I must apologize for myself...
Hachi: Jinbe-san...
Jinbe: The man who let Arlong loose in East Blue... is none other than me!!!

DON! With Pirates of the Sun flag

....inc Flashback! (please?)

OP X TORIKO

img2697copie.jpg

img2699copie.jpg

Last edited:

@ khen24
hehehehehehe

mga nakama di po un aquamarine......ultramarine po

I'll do all of the rest of T's stuff and hit the sack

Sorry, "Ultramarine" not Aquamarine

There wasn't much to OPxToriko cross over. Luffy and Toriko hunt the food, Komatsu cooks and they have a feast.
They (He?) eats a Devil Fruit before that. I'll hold off from spoiling the result.

Next issue cover color SKET Dance, center color Gintama, Yuugioh ZEXAL
In celebration of anime, SKET Dance and Gintama collaboration. (possible another crossover?)

Oh, and Sanji returns to his old self as far as attention to women goes

e2 my pic n ...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/24e4ac125749356

e2 p pic...
ang kulit my nkita n devil fruit..hehehe
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7486d7125750770

Last edited:

may extra info ba about sa 3D movie ng OP???

ang lupet san po kayo nakakakuha ng spoiler

si Jinbe ang nagpapunta kina Arlong dun sa east blue xD

Ahoooyy Pirates.. :D

bago ako mag comment regarding Sabo/ Law.. :think: Better to Welcome first lahat ng bagong Nakama dito sa thread.. :hi:

hylyts07
Akatsukiejez
iLurk

Tambay lang po kayo.. Oi Tyki..:punish: mukhang nahahatak ka na din ng OP ah..:lol:

BTW,
On Topic..
Points regarding Sabo/Law.. I guess for me it's 98 / 2 % Probability..:peace:

1. Introduce - We all know later part pa lang ipresent ni Oda si Sabo..Which is the upcoming Sabo Arc sa Episodes.. But the Law introduce in S.A Arc... so what? I mean look at the Facts.. Kelan ba inintroduce si Ace sa mundo ng OP.. if i'm not mistaken sa Pre Alabasta Arc.. :think: so what's the point again..:p I mean the Tattoo of Ace already present in those Arc which may conclude us that Sabo is already a Future Planned Character of ODA.. The A C S E Mark.. :peace:
But Law was been introduce in S.A Arc which we all know --> New Character made in 3 hrs as forced by OP Editor-In-Chief..:lol: Oda is Genius.. :praise: Backread na lang po or use search button dito sa thread para dun sa Info na yun.. :thumbsup:

2. Birth - Based on Facts Sabo --> East Blue +++ Law --> North Blue..
But it doesn't prove anything.. :) Why? No Physical Evidence na galing nga talaga si Law sa North Blue.. Hearsay / Rumor's lang.. Di tulad ni Sabo na lumaki at kaibigan talaga ni Ace at Luffy sa East Blue ..which is upcoming Episodes..;) So 1% of my Theory have points here..:salute: Maraming twist na pwedeng ilagay si Oda dito..:yipee:

3. Age - Not that too Shabby regarding Age.. Sabo, maybe 23 years of Age kung buhay pa sya..Almost the same as Luffy (-3yrs) and Ace.. But kung iisipin logically.. If you compute the years of having a Doctorate Degree, probably most mga 28 to 32 na ang Age ni Law.. Pero still Teenager Look pa din.. But depende na din kung Genius si Law.. After he acquire those Bad Ass DF Power... **Ring.. :beat:

4. Signature Hat - A common Hint by Oda.. Is the Signature Hat.. compare nyo na lang.. Si -->Luffy - Strawhat -->Ace - Cowboy Hat -->Law/Sabo - same same hat.. +1% Here :lmao:

5. Common Dream - Yup may common dream sila na maging Pirates at maging malaya.. But Sabo's ++ Dream is to restrain the Oppression made by WG and World Nobles.. So dito na papasok yung Revolutionaries ni Dragon na which we all Predict na si Sabo ay buhay pa at nasa Fleet lang ni Dragon.. :clap:

6. Distinct Feature - Yeah right.. Kaya maraming speculation dahil sa almost the same ang Features ni Sabo/ Law.. Kahit pa sa Choice of Hat..:rofl: Pero mas malakas pa ang Prediction ko na may kaugnayan si Don Flamingo kay Law.. The Pirate flag of Don Flamigo and Law just Spoiled it.. :D

Still it's just another Opinion.. May details ba na sinabi ni Oda na kaya ko ginawa ang Cover na 'to .. is to end the Speculation..:p Wala namang Interview na ganun kaya Speculation lang din yan with strong Facts but doesn't kill the Issue..:salute:

But still One Way or Another a 2% is still a chance.. ;) Kaya mga ka OP remind lang.. Make this a Healthy Discussion.. Para iwas Infraction.. :salute:

wow ts parang nadala ako jan sa mga theory mo ah? hehe salamat din sa mainit na pagwelcome sakin sa thread na toh inaasahan ko pang may mas exciting ka pang theory sa issue na toh hehe...mas ginaganahan ako magbasa ng manga hek. ts my thread din bang ganito sa naruto shippuden? nagbabasa din kc aq ng naruto eh.

mga nakama,nabasa nyo n ba ung intention ni bartholomew kuma nung sa ginawa nya sa straw hat pirates,ang galing,akala q kalaban talaga siya dti eh un pla my hidden agenda!!!galing talaga ni oda pgdting sa mga twists kaya lalo gmgnda ang one piece eh...

oo atig nga ung kwento eh haha si kuma kakampi ni dragon hehe ginawa nya lang un para maligtas ang strawhat crew sa mga admirals hehe mahina pa kc strawhat crew nun di pa nila kaya ung admirals kya niligtas ni kuma sila.

Back
Top Bottom