Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

BC ako kahapon kaya now ko lang napanuod yung Episode 601 sa Anime.
Ano ba tlaga meron sa Pisngi ni Vergo kaya maraming dumidikit? :lol:

Saka yung huling tawa ni CC ang sakit sa tenga! :slap:

Anyway, hintay hintay din sa next release. Mukhang corner na si law.

BC ako kahapon kaya now ko lang napanuod yung Episode 601 sa Anime.
Ano ba tlaga meron sa Pisngi ni Vergo kaya maraming dumidikit? :lol:

Saka yung huling tawa ni CC ang sakit sa tenga! :slap:

Anyway, hintay hintay din sa next release. Mukhang corner na si law.

haha kaya nga e yun din tanong ko e lage na lang may dumidikit sa pisngi ni vergo pati ba naman tinidor hahahaha :rofl:

ok ung 3 devil fruit theory ah, paramecia, logia at zoan in one body, kung ganun nga talaga un, malamang ang mera mera ay kainin na ni luffy, tpos isang fruit nalang kelangan nya, which is a zoan fruit? ano kya ung zoan na un? blazing goma goma, with zoan fruit model monkey? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tpos magiging giant monkey xa pag tumitig sa half moon, ung D shape moon? astig, parang Dragon ball lang. "Blazing Giant Gomu Gomu Monkey"

Last edited:

sa tingin ko,,,( sa tingin ko lang ah),,, siguru pilipino si luffy kasi may "bahala na" attitude sya eh...lol :noidea:

sa tingin ko,,,( sa tingin ko lang ah),,, siguru pilipino si luffy kasi may "bahala na" attitude sya eh...lol :noidea:

ang kulit amp :rofl: malay naten baka nga :chair: bahala na ... :lol:

Last edited:

pinoy si luffy.. see attachment.. :rofl:

nagiipon muna ako ng episode at manga.. para hindi mabitin..

hahaha.. OP nga lang ako sa usapan.. hahaha

Attachments

• 420698_505633626150336_1096880159_n.jpg
    420698_505633626150336_1096880159_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

During this time he was announced as the Pirate King, he met Whitebeard, they drinked sake and Roger told everything about his treasure and the true meaning of his D...
Roger have learned the history of the void century, and have concluded, but he can't do anything.. but why? he was the Pirate King yet there is a thing that he can't do. I believe he don't have a devil fruit ability, the reason why he can't do anything.. So he decided to turn himself to the Marines.. when he was about to execute, he mentioned this words:

"My fortune is yours for the taking... but you'll have to find it first I left everything I own on that place! Raftel, One Piece!"
— Introduction to One Piece: 4Kids dub

So Roger's treasure was on that place .. I believe that Roger pronounced the "on E-Piece" as "One Piece".. he pronounced it like the way the Marines pronounced his name he did not said: "On E Piece" so that a new era will come, and the people would think that Roger's
treasure is called One Piece It was for encouragement but he know, someday and people will take his "will" and challenge the World
again I think these people.. yeah you read it right, Roger was not waiting for a single person.. he was waiting for these people who can
make his dream come true, "Turning the world upside down" he was waiting for the Mugiwaras!! especially Luffy and Nico Robin

Remember the old man that was killed by Spandam (I forgot his name), he was about to mention the name of Ancient Kingdom..but he was killed before he mentioned it..so close!!!!

Legendary Pirate Eddward "Whitebeard" Newgate... he know what really the One Piece is.. and the meaning of D.. before he was about to get killed, he mentioned this words:

" One Piece does exist!!!! "

I think this is to honor his friend,-late pirate king Gol D Roger, to encourage the new era of pirates as well as the D's to challenge the World Government, that the WG will fall someday by their hands but in a better purpose. He proved that One Piece exist!

Monkey D. Dragon
Leader of the Revolution, some say he is a devil fruit user, some say haki only user.. his capabilities are still unknown. But I believe is that Dragon don't have a devil fruit ability.. remember the time he saved someone in Goa Kingdom? he was seen soaked in the sea water! Devil fruit users are proved to be weak against sea water, they are being rejected by the sea itself, so it's a big NO for Dragon having a devil fruit ability. What I believe is that Monkey D. Dragon is in possession and complete control of one of the Ancient Weapon,- Uranus, this was after Roger's death, cos I also believe that Roger was the last "owner" of the
Uranus before Dragon, maybe Dragon and Roger met somewhere in the past before Roger turned himself into the Marines, and later Roger
gave the Uranus to Dragon for unknown reason Rumor says that Uranus has the "power/ability" to control weather, no one is sure about
this, it is still unknown what Uranus' capabilities, so for now lets just use the theory of Uranus can control the weather. Remember the
episode where Dragon is in Louge Town? I believe he was the one responsible for the sudden change of weather in Louge Town, He used
the Uranus' ability.. BUT he was not the one who "did" the "lightning effect" that strikes Buggy and Luffy on the execution flatporm.. I think
it was just pure luck. There are plenty of times that Luffy was on a dangerous situation but always survive cos his lucky, if Dragon can do lightning to strike a person, and can use haki, why did he come and saved luffy in person if he can strike Smoker with lightning imbued with haki? besides in OP World, some pirates considered "luck" as an ability, just like the Blackbeard pirates Dragon having in possession of Uranus also explains why the World Government announced Dragon as the most wanted man.

Madame Shirley's Prediction
Madame Shirley is a well known mermaid on Fishman Island, her predictions have gained reputation and even marked as 100% true. She
even predicted WB's death.. her last prediction was: "A man with a strawhat will certainly destroy Fishman Island."

The AK didn't want to use these Ancient Weapons to gain territories and/or use as a weapon to protect their kingdom, but it was for the destruction of massive lands but for greater purposes... The Birkans build the Ancient Weapons on the moon, they believed that "someone (hero)" will use these weapons to destroy massive lands on their home (moon, Fairy Vearth), but they where wrong, the massive lands the prophecy is talking about is not on their first home (moon), but on their second home (OP world) but then again for greater purposes!

~~~ I believe that the first Poseidon is a Birka citizen with the monster and the noah, and when the AK decided to do the "Phoneglyp plan"
one of them was actually Poseidon and accidentally landed on Fishman Island (FI).. since then he/she made the phoneglyp on FI and decided
stay there, when poseidon was about to die, his will was passed down to a mermaid and become the second poseidon., this process was done generation by generation until the appointed time Same goes for the Uranus and Pluton I think.. the Pluton blueprint information was accidentally passed down to the Alabasta (Alabasta is one of the 20 kingdoms that annihilated the AK), but the process of protecting
the phoneglyp was kept secret by the Kings of Alabasta, and the true blueprints was given to the descendants of Tom and later it was given
Tom and later to Franky (Cutty Flam)..Uranus still a mystery.. I don't have an idea where did Roger found the Uranus and later given to
Dragon.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130513211246/onepiece/images/e/e5/Shirley_prediction.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM3mhfKStOa3xPmTmKkRbMRqZC8KvxNfmJevuzfxlDAdraORec

This image of Luffy on fire was believed by Caime-chan as 100% true and legit. Madame Shirley was terrified and even wished that somehow her prediction will not come true this time, but actually she's afraid it will come true someday.

Prediction

When Luffy is close on gaining the title of Pirate King, his crew along with the Revolutionary army and every allies they (Mugiwara
crew) met on their past adventures will gather, form an alliance.. these alliance will declare war on the World Government. The war will start after the 6 moons aligned with the sun and forming an eclipse
Its like history repeat itself but with a twist, the Word Government is like the AK now. The Ancient Weapons will be used to destroy some
parts of the Redline. So the Birkan's prophecy is coming for real!

~~~ have you guys read this theory:
~~~ I'll take the idea of the destruction of Redline, Holy Mariejois and Reverse Mountain.. just the destruction guys not the whole theory
~~~ credits for that man

Luffy will lead this army to victory for the sole purpose of achieving everyone's dream. Free the fishman, let them live under the true sun, and the people living on the surface will know the history and free them from fake justice... MAJORITY OF THE DREAMS KNOWN WILL COME TRUE..,
-- Nami will draw the map of the world
-- Robin will find out the true history
-- Zoro becomes the strongest legendary super than a samurai swordsman
-- Sanji's All Blue
-- Brook's meeting with Laboon
-- Chopper's wonder cure
-- Franky's legendary ship that can cross any sea
-- Jimbe's freedom of Fishman Island
-- Ussop's sharp shooting skill is greater than anyone else, any kind of weapon he's definitely the best on using it
-- and lastly,, Luffy will gain 2 more devil fruit abilities..learn to master his haki, he will be the Pirate King

Oda himself said that One Piece story is not on its half yet (correct me if I'm wrong), that maybe 5-6 more years after the conclusion of One Piece.. so Luffy having 2 devil fruit abilities is possible.. if someone will say that Luffy's fighting style will change.. why not? life is a continues learning even Zoro learned how to use flying sword style (he first used this style on Sky Piea, duel with Oumo) on his journey with Luffy, so its
possible

Note: I wanted to attach a picture regarding the destruction of massive lands by the Ancient weapon but this may feel like I copied my
theory from another one (I'm talking about the other theory about "project One Piece") guys this and that theory is different yeah the "project One Piece theory on another forum site" is to destroy some lands on Redline, that's also what i wanted to show you, the same idea on
destroying the Redline but different in whole theory

CONCLUSION

-- Luffy will gain 2 more devil fruit ability (just like the path of Blackbeard I think) and will be the pirate king
-- Fishman Island will be destroyed
-- Ancient Kingdom is E Piece kingdom
-- E Piece is replaced by Raftel
-- The Birkan's Prophecy will come true
-- The WG will be destroyed
-- One Piece is not a project but a place
-- freedome!
-- Dreams came true
-- fans will be satisfied
kayo na bahala :hat:[/QUOTE]

qoute ko muna ito.. hehehe basahin ko maya.. angas nga kung may pagka abnormal ang body ni luffy.. pero pansin natin may pagka abnormal nga yung body nya, lalo na nakuha pa nya ang gomu gomu na frexible..

atsaka yung anu strawhat ni luffy.... diba yan yung sumbrero ng magsasaka natin dito? ganyan mismo itsura nyan eh hahaha :dance:

kagaya nga nung nasabi ni ODA sensei na wala pa sa kalahati ang story ng OP madame pa pwede mangyari.. or bagong idea mapadagdag..

sa tingin ko kung magkaka 2 df more pa si luffy me restriction na un.. di pwede pagsabayin :lmao:

kasi si luffy lang ata yung bida na di sobrang lakas.. isipin nyo gomu gomu df nya parang common lang.. kung malakas dapat ang bida dapat logia yan oh mythical zoan diba?

eto ang maganda sa storyline ng OP.. kahit me mga theroy na lumalabas nakakaexcite lang mag abang ng bagong episodes/chapter :rofl:

gnomes ang bagong nakama ng SHP!! me isang magkakainteres sa pagiging pirate kaya sasama sya sa SHp :lmao:

Napapasilip talaga ako pag si kaela ang nagpopost akala ko bagong theory ulit :lol:

Kung Gnomes ang next SH, sana si Leo or si Wicca:lol:

kagaya nga nung nasabi ni ODA sensei na wala pa sa kalahati ang story ng OP madame pa pwede mangyari.. or bagong idea mapadagdag..

sa tingin ko kung magkaka 2 df more pa si luffy me restriction na un.. di pwede pagsabayin :lmao:

kasi si luffy lang ata yung bida na di sobrang lakas.. isipin nyo gomu gomu df nya parang common lang.. kung malakas dapat ang bida dapat logia yan oh mythical zoan diba?

eto ang maganda sa storyline ng OP.. kahit me mga theroy na lumalabas nakakaexcite lang mag abang ng bagong episodes/chapter :rofl:

gnomes ang bagong nakama ng SHP!! me isang magkakainteres sa pagiging pirate kaya sasama sya sa SHp :lmao:

oonga daw sabi din sakin ng classmate ko na wala pa sa kalahati ang OP.. pero matakaw si luffy.. hehehe

haha ganun ba mga kaimposible mga theory na nababasa/pinopost ko dito :lmao:

bakit ko naisip na gnomes yun? kasi lahat sila may headgear.. binasa ko olet latest episode ng Op at humanap ako ng may headgear na isda :laugh:

baka sa laban makikita na yun :rofl:

RED HAIR vs BLACKBEARD PIRATES

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

ang kulit amp :rofl: malay naten baka nga :chair: bahala na ... :lol:

pinoy si luffy.. see attachment.. :rofl:

nagiipon muna ako ng episode at manga.. para hindi mabitin..

hahaha.. OP nga lang ako sa usapan.. hahaha

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! HALIMAW TO PRE !!! hahaha....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Herbert Bautista ! sya nga ! sya nga si LUPI !!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Haha. May bagong release na ba?

Tingnan ko na lang
magandang umaga nga pala mga nakama. :salute:

Back
Top Bottom