Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

Hi Sir/Mam,

Ask ko lang po. May nasusulat po ba dito kung bakit si Bartolomeo Kuma allied to marines at naging experiment ni Vega Punk para makagawa ng mga PACIFISTA? Pasensya kung medyo malayo sa topic ngaun.:)..

Thanks.

mahabang backread ang gagawin mo jan :D

napag usapan na dito yan nung newbie pa ako

mahabang backread ang gagawin mo jan :D

napag usapan na dito yan nung newbie pa ako

Naisip ko lang po..Possible ba na kakampi ng Revolutionary Army (RA) si Vega Punk kaya pumayag si Dragon na gawing experiment si Kuma at mgawa ang mga Pacifista..Siyempre ang reason ay para pabagsakin ang World Government, sa paraang paglumusob ang RA sa World Government yung mga Pacifista ay mag-iiba ang program at magiging alliance ng RA..Possible kaya?..

Thanks.

ito sabi ni kuma kay rayleigh
I work for the Revolutionary Army. Since we have a connection, I want to help this group (the Straw Hat Pirates) escape.

hmm :think: pwede siguro :D

the walking dead??? hehehe hula lang..

TWD sa february pa yung next episode. *medyoOffTopic* :wink:

Hi Sir/Mam,

Ask ko lang po. May nasusulat po ba dito kung bakit si Bartolomeo Kuma allied to marines at naging experiment ni Vega Punk para makagawa ng mga PACIFISTA? Pasensya kung medyo malayo sa topic ngaun.:)..

Thanks.

naging topic topic na din ito. ang reason niya para sumali sa pagkakatanda ko parang inutusan siya ni Dragon eh, ginawa siyang human weapon or Pacifista.. pero bago siya maging ganap na human weapon diba kinalat niya muna yung SHP?? saka nalilito din ako dun eh. iba yung totoong shichibukai kesa sa mga pacifista, medyo confusing (need help) si Dr. Vegapunk? hmm.. as far as I know tuta siya ng WG.
ito sabi ni kuma kay rayleigh

hmm :think: pwede siguro :D

yap. .agree ako na tuta nang W.G Si vega punk sa dami ba naman ginawa sa W.G. .
Maybe task y0n ni kuma. . Nang gan0n my agent si drag0n sa W.G. At mkuha din tiwala nila na loyal si kuma..

haha hrap magdownload haha pero downloading na salamat idol makoy :D

Sinasabayan ko ng Zenmate chrome extension or VPN para maiba ang IP ko kapag magddownload sa Putlocker links... Naka fullspeed kasi kapag hindi PH IP. wala pang limit :D

haba ng back read q.. haha magandang umaga mga nakama.. ayus tung OP Timeline ha at yung 10 mins OP..

oo nga sir emanok.. sino kaya nanay ni luffy? wala pa akong nasagap na info about her...

pwede den yan diba na parang insider si Kuma for RA.. pero maraming BUT.. wala na siyang memory..last na yun nung tinolongan nya ang SHP na edefend yung Sunny.. tapos hindi nmn sya ng bitaw sa RA dba?? tapos wala bang alam ang Marines na RA si Kuma?? mukhang alam kasi..

mag dodownloadna lang ako pag may subs na

Abang-abang na sa spoiler:lol:

may release ba today? sabi Dec. 16 diba? pag gising ko spoiler agad hinanap ko.

pakiconfirm po. meron ba release today?

nag aabang rin kami dito master nhotchii heheheh

may 2 chapter pang i rerelease bago mag end itong year.

abang abang tayo :D

mukang bukas pa yung release. hindi pa ata sila nagrerelease ng monday dito sa PH.

Tuesday yan malamang. atleast mas shorter waiting time.

grave hanep nito sir pot.. gusto q yung 1st part about sa AK.. make sense talaga.. ito gusto ko may point talaga.. :dance:

so people from the moon 1k+ years ago went to Blue Planet(OP World) bcuz of the lack of resources
sila ang AK... sabi dito They became the Shandians, Skypieans, and Bilkans pero may kulang pa.. kasi decendant lang ang 3 na race nayan sa orig races...
View attachment 148805View attachment 148806View attachment 148807

at ito pa the Tenryuubito..descendents of Space Pirates .. yung nakalaban ni Enel sa moon.. <-- pero hindi aq agree dito.. di naman animal look ang Tenryuubito...

for me like part of AK ang Tenryuubito.. d naman segero isang race lng ang AK.. iba lng ang Tenryuubito.. masyado silang highly sa self nila..

As Saint Shalulia shoots her slave she says, according to cnet’s translation, “a mere human such as yourself”, whereas Stephen translated it as, “He's just a petty HUMAN”. This is a strange thing to say, this human comment, unless it’s an indication that the CDs consider themselves as something other than human.

instead of Tenryuubito decendants of Space Pirates mas kapanipaniwala pa kung si Tom (foster father nila franky) ay decendants of Space Pirates

View attachment 148813View attachment 148814

Attachments

• one-piece-62719.jpg
    one-piece-62719.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 25
  • one-piece-64148.jpg
    one-piece-64148.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 13
  • one-piece-1693721.jpg
    one-piece-1693721.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
  • one-piece-63708.jpg
    one-piece-63708.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 16
  • one-piece-1692662.jpg
    one-piece-1692662.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

kailangan ata ng account sa ganool.com??

Page 1
Inside the Dressrosa palace
Gladius: I just received word from Master Doflamingo.
Baby 5: Is he coming back?
Gladius: Indeed. He mentioned something about Law being injured.
Baby 5: Oh, Law must need my help!!
Page 2
Gladius: Hear any word from Pica? He said he was headed down to the tunnels.
Baby 5: Yeah, the new shipment just arrived. Good thing Master is on his way. He can handle that. But with these pesky Straw Hats around, do you think Boss Pica will have to gather everyone for defensive maneuvers?
Gladius: I’m positive of it.
Suddenly, the window they are talking near burst open, a pink blur zooms past them and down the hallway. Gladius and Baby 5 look down the hallway, at the window, then at each other. They decide to follow Doflamingo.
Page 3
In the medical wing of the palace
Doflamingo: Just barely keep him alive. This piece of shit doesn’t deserve death.
Doctor: Yes, master. *nodding*
Gladius and Baby 5 are seen standing at the door.
Doflamingo: Get me a den Den Mushi, I have to connect to Fujitora.
Baby 5: Master needs my assistance! *she quickly runs to get one*
Page 4
Gladius: Pica should be back soon. I’m pretty sure he took Buffalo with him as backup in case anything goes wrong.
Doflamingo: After I make sure Fujitora is on his way to get Law, I’ll meet up with Pica. I’m also still waiting for word on Bellamy’s assassination from Diamante.
Baby 5 comes running in, holding a Den Den Mushi with “MARINE” written on the side. Doflamingo picks up the receiver calls.
Fujitora: Doflamingo. Perfect timing. We have a bit of a predicament.
Page 5
Scene cuts to Fujitora and his men behind rocks, doing lookout.
Fujitora: When headed back to our Ship we noticed mysterious ship has recently been docked in the port… A ship which was recently logged in our records as being used for Revolutionary use…
Doflamingo: Oh hell…
Page 6
In the underground tunnels
???: Pica. We have the shipment of artillery here.
Pica: Perfect. Master will be pleased.
INFOBOX: Pica, Leader of Pica’s Army, Holder of the Spade Seat
Pica: Alright now, unload it will you.
???: Oh well.. there’s something else we forgot to mention.. *he smiles*
Page 7
The group of “traders” removes their cloaks to reveal that they are all members of the Revolutionary Army. the main guy, the one talking to Pica, is Terry Gileto.
Terry: Your shipment has been stolen in the name of the Revolutionaries.
The two people behind him jump at Pica. Pica blocks both attacks at Terry pulls a rifle out, aiming at Buffalo who is about to strike Terry.
Terry: Your underground trade ends now, Donquixote Family.
Page 8
Meanwhile, across the sea…
Sanji: Chopper! Man the wheel!
Chopper: Sure thing!
Sanji: Nami, get us around this thing, we can attack them from where the canons wont hit!
Nami: Lets use a Coup De Burst along with some wind!
Sanji: Brook, I’m going to need you as soon as we get up there.
Brook: Aye aye!!
Caesar: WHAT ABOUT ME!!?
Sanji: Just stay in the Men’s Quarters and keep quiet, we can’t afford to lose you.
Page 9
Chopper (in human form): Preparing Coup De Burst!
Nami: Wind’s ready!
Sanji and the Big Mom commander both scream “GO.” at the same time, as the Sunny burst past multiple canon fires, barely missing them.
Sanji: Brook, help me take out the rudder.
Brook: Will do!
Brook jumps off the side and runs across the water, and freezes the rudder, keeping it in place.
Sanji: Alright, they’re stuck now!
Page 10
Big Mom Pirates: We’re sitting ducks now!
Tamago: Dammit…
Pekoms: INVADE THE SHIP!!
Page 11
Sanji: Shit.
A whole bunch of Big Mom Pirates land of the Thousand Sunny, lead by Pekoms. A scream is heard from within the ship.
Pirate: Where the hell is everyone else?
Pekoms grabs Nami
Pekoms: Wheres Straw Hat, little lady *he licks his lips*
Page 12
Sanji immediately sends a Diable Jambe kick to Pekoms head, flinging him away from Nami. He takes a drag from his cigarette.
Sanji: LISTEN ASSHOLE! YOU WANNA GET TO NAMI-SWAN YOU GO THROUGH ME!
Pekoms: Where the hell is Straw Hat, Black Leg!!?
Page 13
Sanji: That’s not important!!
Sanji sends a series of kicks at Pekoms, while Brook, Chopper, and Nami attack the surrounding subordinates.
Sanji: We won’t let you sink the Sunny!!
Chopper: Yeah, if anything we’ll sink that dumb talking ship of yours! How would you like it if we sunk YOUR home!!
Page 14
A two page shot of Sanji, looking defiant behind Chopper, Nami, and Brook.
Sanji: The thing is, I’M taking command of the Thousand sunny right now! And you’re gonna have to kill all of us to get her under the water!
Pekoms:… That’s fine.
Sanji: You sonova.. *he kicks him again, breaking the glasses* READY THE GAON CANON!!
Page 15
Chopper: FIRING WHEN READY!
As the Straw Hats are fighting most of the pirates, one lone pirate sneaks away and investigates the ship. He then comes across Caesar.
Pirate: Boss Pekoms! You’ll never guess what I found!!
Pekoms runs over
Page 16
Caesar: *too scared to scream*
Pekoms and the Pirate grab Caesar and run out ward screaming “TAKE US UP!!”
A large arm comes out of a hatch in the side of the ship, and grabs both of them.
Sanji: Hey, WHAT A SECOND!!
Sanji Sky walks up and tries to stop them, but they’re already on deck.
Page 17
As Sanji lands on deck, he is surrounded by tons of pirates and comes face to to face with a clear shot of Big Mom.
Big Mom: Good… an afternoon snack.. Two for the price of one…
Sanji:… Shit.
Chapter End

totoo na bayang spoiler na yan?
hirap basahin sna may may simpleng spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom