Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion thread!Ch.781: "Long-Cherished Desire"

sa tingin baka ang maging papel ni sabo kung pano mapipigilan yung bird cage hmmmp

- - - Updated - - -

FYI pala di ko alam kung totoo to about sa next level haki ni shanks

Observation haki - Slow down time

Conqueror haki - Red Lightning Summon (Sa Sword niya)

^Ayos ung sa Observation. Sobrang keen na ung senses nila parang slow motion na lahat ng nasa paligid nila

One Piece 783 Spoilers

Chapter 783 “You’re in my way”
Wadatsumi wants to go with Jinbe

Oh and CAVENDISH chapter IMO. :)

Leo sees the explosion and wants to go help, but Kyros and Robin advise against it.
Even Law, who was also a shichibukai, was beaten to pulp, they would only pull Luffy’s leg if they did.

They saw Law because Luffy carried him and leaped out of the explosion.
He tosses Law towards Robin, and while she was surprised to see his arm cut off, spreads Spider Net and catches him.

Dofla comes chasing him, and shoots Bullet Strings to try and finish off Law. Luffy attacks him with Hawk Whip, but too late to stop the bullets.
The bullets rain down on Robin and Law.

Cavendish arrives in the nick of time to deflect the bullets and protect Law.
Luffy yells to Caven to take the others to safety. At first he wants to join Luffy’s fight, but Luffy yells out that he’s counting on him.
Caven can’t deny the wishes of his fans! If Strawhat Luffy is to be his fan, he will oblige!

He rushes to call for Barto to help evacuate them and Law to safety.
Meanwhile Leo tries to stitch Law’s wounds together and have the princess heal him.

Dofla tells Luffy to step out of the way, let him end Law’s suffering, but Luffy replies he’ll have to beat him to get past.
Luffy tries to attack with rushes of punches, but Dofla easily dodges and tells Luffy while his punches are fast, they lack the power behind them.
He counters with OverHeat, damaging Luffy, while he remembers when he first heart of the Straw Hat Luffy…

When he heard from Trebol that Crocodile was taken down by a marine Captain, he didn’t believe it.
Then he saw the increase of Straw Hat Luffy’s bounty, and started investigating.

Now Luffy has survived the Marineford War and came all the way here to Dressrosa.
While he praises the young pirate, he kicks him down through the floor of the castle and the impact reaches even the lower floors.

Law regains consciousness, and tells Cavendish to leave him here. He spent 13 years chasing Dofla, he wants to see the end of it himself.
Law tells him that if Straw Hat loses here, I should die here. I’m the one that dragged Luffy into this…!

Robin tries to tell Law that the alliance was on equal grounds, and Luffy is here on his own will, but Law is adamant to stay.
Cavendish realizes it’s impossible to convince him, and sits down next to Law. He tells Robin to take the others to safety.
Caven tells Law that he won’t hear the wishes of a suicidal man. I will stay, and if you are going to die, it will be after me.

Luffy attacks Dofla with Grizzly Magnum, but easily countered.
Dofla asks Luffy how long are you going to take to kill me? One hour is the time limit until the birdcage is completely closed.
In less than half an hour there will be people dying. Elderly and babies will be the first to go. And in 40 minutes you will hear their screams reaching this palace.
It’s all your fault. If you didn’t come here, this nation would be in peace.

Luffy denies that claim as a facade.
Dofla says he’s getting in his way all for heroics, but Luffy returns no, YOU are the one getting in MY way.
I won’t let anyone die on my watch.

Both you and this birdcage of yours is getting in MY way.

Gear…….. Fourth.

End of chapter, break next issue.

Gear 2nd on chapter 387 and gear 4th on chapter 783.

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion thread!Ch.763: Human Declaration

sa height na 5'6 napoleon is so short .. hhehhe

tae na... GEAR 4.. ,,, BREAK PA FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS.. bigti na!!!...:upset::ranting::upset::ranting:

Ano sa tingin nyo Gear 4?:slap:

Last edited:

baka full body haki + 2nd gear :think: not sure pero isa lang ang sigurado. it would surprise us :excited:

nambitin pa sa gear 4th..tsk tsk no chapter next week!

di pa rin makamove on si bart sa laban ni zoro :lol:

ihanda na ang predictions sa gear 4th :lol:

Last edited:

Ganito ang 4th gear:lol: Syempre hindi ganyan ang itsura pero ganyan ang concept. Parang pinaliit na 3rd Gear + speed ng 2nd gear:think:

Nightmare_Luffy.png

Last edited:

pa basag ng topic sa 4th gear predictions :D

ito pala ang 10th member ng SHP e :rofl:
014.png

mahirap hulaan kung anong kalalabasan ng 4th gear ni luffy pero im sure it will surprise us hehe exited for the next chapter kaso break sila next week

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Break next week! :read:

1z2myk4.jpg

Last edited:

Gear 4!!!! galing tlgang mambitin :upset: excited next chap aha :dance:

Last edited:

gear 4 hahaha kawawa si DD jan, pasasabikin tau ni oda s gear 4

Kinilabutan ako ng mabasa ko yung Gear 4. Bangis ni Luffy!

Pabitin tlga si master oda haha..gear fourth na wooh.

Bangis tlga ni oda ....
kaso break next week un lang hahah
kinalibutan ako sa 4th gear na un haha
full body haki un ..na may twist or my kanalaman sa power kasi nk ilang banggit si dd na lacking ng power ni lufyy
kasi iba iba ang concept ng gear ni luffy i think malabng pag samahin ang ang skill na un

baka full body haki + 2nd gear :think: not sure pero isa lang ang sigurado. it would surprise us :excited:

malabong mangyari yan, kasi mag kaiba ang haki sa gear,, 2nd gear na may full body haki=2nd gear pa rin yan
Ganito ang 4th gear:lol: Syempre hindi ganyan ang itsura pero ganyan ang concept. Parang pinaliit na 3rd Gear + speed ng 2nd gear:think:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140915112023/onepiece/images/e/ef/Nightmare_Luffy.png

agree ako dto,, speed+power

Last edited:

4th gear na. :excited:

Back
Top Bottom