Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion thread!Ch.797: "Rebecca"

Holy sh*t!!! Yan ang hinihintay ko!

Thanks tol duf..

spoiler alert

attachment.php

whoa luffy vs fuji .. mukhang di siya tutulungan ni zorro hehe

Attachments

• 11953063_10153518371603503_262005156523303078_n.jpg
    11953063_10153518371603503_262005156523303078_n.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

hindi ko talaga inaasahan ang luffy & fujitura match up :slap:
pero excited na ako sa kalalabasan. obliviously mauudlot na naman yan parang sabo lang :lol:

mukhang maganda ang chapter ah, sana maaga release!

Deym! Aga ng spoiler so maaga din ang latest chap niyan.

edit:

LuffyDuck's translation from Chuing:

Luffy: Striking-!! Striking-!! Kicking and striking!!!
Stabbing!!! Your head!!! Stepping!! Waaahh!!!

Bartolomeo: Kyaa- why are you seriously fighting him!!!

Sai: Should we go help!!?

Zoro: What Luffy has said is fine but he's fighting in strange way!!

Luffy: Waahh! I ain't running anymore!!! Huff

Fujitora: Aah so you do have the strength to say things like that...! I like your spirit but!! Huff...

credits to tyrano of ap

Last edited:

Zoro: What Luffy has said is fine but he's fighting in strange way!!

mukhang may gagawin si luffy dito. :think:

Spoiler

Every time Luffy attacks Fujitora, Luffy tells him about where Luffy is aiming.
Zoro feels it weird.
Luffy shouts that he won't run away any more.
Fujitora admires Luffy's power and spirit, but at the same time he is about to tell him something...

Credit: sandman of AP

Last edited:

siguro strategy ni luffy yun para malito si fuji. tapos pag nasa momentum na... "i'll punch your head" pero biglang sipa sa tyan. :rofl:

Bulag kasi ang tingin niya kay fuji kaya bilang respeto siguro sinasabi niya kung saan siya titira.. :lol:

mukhang may matinding plano si luffy dito

shet! zorro kaw na lang haha :jedi:

Diba naweweirduhan si fuji at zoro kung bakit sinasabi ni luffy kung saan nya titirahin si fuji..

kung titignan natin sa mga past chaps,.. wala naman talagang galit si fuji kay luffy, in fact itinuturing siya nitong hero of dressrosa.. dahil lang sa udyok ni Akainu kung bakit hanggang ngayon, tinutugis pa rin nya si Luffy

ngayon sa palagay ko, pinapalabas lang na magkaroon ng away sa pagitan nila luffy at fuji para ng sa ganun hindi magduda si akainu na bakit pinaalis na lang ng basta basta si luffy.. Sa tingin ko mapuputol yung laban nila.. :)

saan na pala si doflamingo? parang di ko napansin kung nahuli na ba sya ng marines? maybe cp0 got involve somehow...

haha. oh luffy. barto's mouth must be foaming watching his luffy-senpai fighting fuji.

^no need na syang ipakita. may mga marines na don so sure nakakulong na sa level 5 prison yon.

Chapter 799 Father and Sons
Cover art: Sabo cracking nuts for squirrels

4ce2346cgw1evp41wsnpwj20iy0rsqfa.jpg

STRAW HAT ALLIANCE FORMED

Orlombus : And I am the Admiral of 4300 mens "Great Fleet Yontamaria", "Orlumbus The Frontier Adventurer."

Bartolomeo : Include them, we are total 5600 people. Luffy Senpai! Please toast the Sake of Parent-Son Pledge with us, the 7 representative!

Luffy: Parent - Son!???

Bartolomeo : Yes, you are the Oyabun! and we are your mens! Please let us join under your Straw Hat Pirates "wings"!

(*Just like Whitebeard)

Translatio from Tango of OJ

No chapter next week. - redon

Last edited:

^
^ laban ni luffy vs fuji tapos ngayon tapos na,, anu kaya nangyari???

sinadya ni fuji na paalisin yung mga marines sa east para kunyari magiging matindi yung laban, pero ang totoo gusto nya talagang makaalis din sila luffy, papangap lang sya na lalabanan nya si luffy para makatotohanan haha

nice fuji

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion thread!Ch.798: "Heart"

Bartolomeo and Orlumbus aren't asking to join the crew, they're asking to become affiliated with/ fall under the flag of the straw hats.

ayan na,, mukang dadami na yung mga kaalyansa ng SHP...:yipee:

Chapter 799 Father and Sons
Cover art: Sabo cracking nuts for squirrels

Luffy keeps declaring his punches and kicks as he attacks Fujitora.
Fujitora acknowledges Luffy's strength, but he objects to being pitied.
I'm an Admiral, called "monster" by many. I don't need sympathy for being blind... if you are trying to piss me off, you're doing a good job at it!

Luffy tells him he doesn't want to hit the blind man in silence, be cause he doesn't dislike Fujitora.
Fujitora laughs, and tells him that they both need to be aware of their place, and pity and likes/dislikes have no place in a man's fight.
He uses Gravitou (Gravity + katana) Mouko (Raging Tiger) to blow Luffy away.

On order of Cavendish, Hajrudin catches Luffy and takes him back to the ships.
Zoro is eager to fight next, but Barto stops him that this is no time and place.

All the pirates ships are waiting 5km off shore, and line of ships are connecting them to the dock.
Oorumbus's massive fleet provided the ships to make a long bridge.
Everyone runs (with Hajrudin still holding Luffy in his hands, while Luffy cries out lemmego I can still fight! lol)

But Fujitora thinks to himself... It's too late, Strawhat...
The rubbles he collected are all floating above the ships. They have no where to run, as soon as they're out in the ocean the debris will fall on them, sinking every ship.
He cannot see the sight himself, but surely Luffy can.
The life from now on will be hell now that you've defeated Joker. There will be many after your life. Might as well I take you to hell myself.

Fujitora mutters "You had sympathy for my blindness, but I brought this upon myself.
I saw too many things I did not want to see, and shut my eyes on my own...

Just then the Dressrosa citizens arrive at the dock, yelling at Lucy to return their princess.
Fujitora warns them that it'll be dangerous for them to venture forward, but they heed no attention to him and keep running forward.

Fujitora cannot see their faces, find it odd that he doesn't feel any actual enmity from their yelling.
What he doesn't see... is that the citizens are all smiling with joy as they run.

They knew where Rebecca is, and that she is with her true father, lord Kyros.
They knew they were father and daughter since 16 years ago, but kept it to themselves... just like the secret of who the "Fairies" are.
The citizens rush to the ships, risking their lives, so the marine will hesitate to drop the rubble on the ships!

Fujitora now regrets not being able to see. He wanted to see the face of the man so many risk their lives to save.
Surely this Straw Hat Luffy have a kind and gentle face.

Luffy & co arrives at a MASSIVE ship. The Yonta Maria, flagship of the Yonta Maria fleet led by Oorumbus.
It's so massive the giant Hajrudin looks like a normal human by scale.

Aboard the ship, the pirate have something to tell Luffy...

1. Suleiman joins Cavendish's crew, the Beautiful Pirates consisting of 75 crew members.
2. Barto Club led by Barto Romeo, crew of 56
3. The Happo Army led by Sai, 1000 members.
4. Blue Gilly has joined Ideo's team XXX Gym Martial Arts alliance of 4 members.
5. Leo got the permission from Tontatta elder to come as well, along with 200 tontatta warriors.
6. Hajrudin belongs to the Giant Mercenaries, consisting of 5 giants. They will one day rule over the giants to reform the legendary Giant Warrior Pirates.
7. Orlumbus (sorry, this is how it's spelt in the manga. I'll go fix it later) commands the gigantic fleet of Yonta Maria, consisting of 56 ships and 4300 crew mates.

Total of 5600 pirates wants to exchange sake cups to form a Father and Sons relationship with Luffy.
In other words, they want to join the Straw Hat Pirates alliance as underlings of Luffy!
(just like how the Whitebeard pirates operated)

End of chapter, break next issue..

credits: Aohige_AP

Last edited:

"You had sympathy for my blindness, but I brought this upon myself.
I saw too many things I did not want to see, and shut my eyes on my own. - Issho

imba talaga si Fuji.. haha

Back
Top Bottom