Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion ThreadCh:812 Capone "Gang&quo

No wonder magaling si Sanji sa pag handle ng knife kasi assassin pala siya. Part ng training nila siguro un:lol:

Nalala niyo pa ba to..

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a243/Verum/Sanji_knife.gif

Sa pag kaka alala ko, ayaw gamitin ni Sanji ung kamay niya sa laban. Hindi kaya ito ang dahilan kung bakit umalis siya sa Vinsmoke?

Usually kasi kapag assassin, gumagamit sila ng sharp objects like dagger or knife:think:

pwede baka nga kasi talaga diba sabi nya sa pagluluto nya lang
gagamitin yung kamay nya ta dapat hindi yun nasusugatan or
nagagalusan sa laban kasi para sa kanya importante ang kamay nya...
parang pinipigilang lang nya na talaga gamitin kasi baka mas malala pa magawa nya

No wonder magaling si Sanji sa pag handle ng knife kasi assassin pala siya. Part ng training nila siguro un:lol:

Nalala niyo pa ba to..

Sa pag kaka alala ko, ayaw gamitin ni Sanji ung kamay niya sa laban. Hindi kaya ito ang dahilan kung bakit umalis siya sa Vinsmoke?

Usually kasi kapag assassin, gumagamit sila ng sharp objects like dagger or knife:think:

pwede baka nga kasi talaga diba sabi nya sa pagluluto nya lang
gagamitin yung kamay nya ta dapat hindi yun nasusugatan or
nagagalusan sa laban kasi para sa kanya importante ang kamay nya...
parang pinipigilang lang nya na talaga gamitin kasi baka mas malala pa magawa nya

yup... at tingin ko ang dahilan ng ndi nyj paggamit ng kamay eh kaparehas ng dhlan kung bkt sya napuntang east blue... what if yung nanay nya eh sinasaktan ng tatay nya gamit lagi ang kamay...or kung napatay to...

eto dahilan bkt kht ikamatay nya eh ndi sya mananakit ng babae...

eto dn dhlan kung bkt ndi nya gngmit ang kamay...kc naaalala nya ung kasamaan ng pamilya nya...

dhl masama pamilya nya ayaw nya sa gngwa nla eh tumakas sya at npapunta sa EB...

pro low probability lng yan haha... kc dba nung unang nagkita c sanji at zeff eh humawak sya ng kutsilyo tas nakaumang ke zeff... so tingin ko kya sya ndi nagamit ng kamay eh gawa ni red leg zeff... sya nagturo ke sanji wag gmtin kamay sa lban...

haba haha...haka haka time

Ano na nga pla nangyari kay momo prang di ko napansin ah prang di man lang pinakita.

Naghahybernate at the moment.

pareho tayo ng reaction..

halo-halo na... ano na nga kaya mangyayari......

natawa ako sa tatlong bantay na yun, samantalang kasama pa si robin,, kung si brook at franky lang sana nakatulog ok pa e...

Pwedeng sisihin si brook. malamang nagpatugtog ng lullaby. Pero running gag lang talaga yun as 'adults'.

i'm getting the "alice in wonderland" vibe sa BM arc? haha. ewan ko lang. tea party+OFF WITH THEIR HEADS ni Big Mom. :lol:

Wizard of Oz.

guys what do u thnk about vinsmoke and cypher pol??? tingin nyu ba me connection cla???

Vinsmoke is a myth acc. to Nami so bihira sila maglabas ng trace ala Sanji Wanted poster pre-timeskip. Kung may ties man sa kanila, WG na yun. Si Kong lang pwedeng gumawa nun as the highest official.

- - - Updated - - -

Nalala niyo pa ba to..

Exceptions. Sa pagluluto, kailangan nya matuto gumamit ng knives OR tinuruan sya ni Zeff lumaban gamit yan pero nagstick sya sa kicks.

yup... at tingin ko ang dahilan ng ndi nyj paggamit ng kamay eh kaparehas ng dhlan kung bkt sya napuntang east blue... what if yung nanay nya eh sinasaktan ng tatay nya gamit lagi ang kamay...or kung napatay to...

eto dn dhlan kung bkt ndi nya gngmit ang kamay...kc naaalala nya ung kasamaan ng pamilya nya...

dhl masama pamilya nya ayaw nya sa gngwa nla eh tumakas sya at npapunta sa EB...

pro low probability lng yan haha... kc dba nung unang nagkita c sanji at zeff eh humawak sya ng kutsilyo tas nakaumang ke zeff... so tingin ko kya sya ndi nagamit ng kamay eh gawa ni red leg zeff... sya nagturo ke sanji wag gmtin kamay sa lban...

it makes a lot of sense.. hmmmnn

baka pag ginamit ni sanji kamay nya pang killua moves magawa nya hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

baka pag ginamit ni sanji kamay nya pang killua moves magawa nya hahaha

It has been mentioned in the past that Sanji refuses to fight with his hands because he needs them for cooking and does not want to risk damaging them. However, I believe that there is a much deeper reason for this than what Sanji makes it seem. In Sanji’s original backstory, it makes sense that Zeff would teach Sanji how to cook since Sanji said he wanted to help Zeff with his restaurant. What isn’t clear is why Zeff would teach a young child how to fight. The story just skips a huge chunk of time and I think it is finally time for Oda to reveal the missing parts of Sanji’s story.
While stranded on the island, Sanji sees a bag beside Zeff and thinks it is filled with food so he runs towards Zeff with a knife in order to kill him for the food. Isn’t it a bit odd how a young child, despite being desperate, would have such murderous intent? It was recently revealed in the manga, the Sanji’s family, the Vinsmoke, is a family of assassins. I believe that at this point in Sanji’s life he had already been influenced greatly by his family even if it’s just through observation. I think Sanji witnessed many people fall victim to the Vinsmoke assassins so he probably learned at a young age that you have to kill in order to get what you want. This is the reason why Sanji wanted to kill Zeff. I believe that Sanji, when he was even younger, was ordered by his father to kill someone as some sort of initiation into the family business, but Sanji wasn’t able to do it. I also believe that this person was Sanji’s own mother. Perhaps Sanji’s mother betrayed the Vinsmoke family by leaking information or maybe Sanji’s father felt that by killing someone so close to Sanji’s heart, Sanji would easily be able to kill anyone without hesitation. I think the trauma from this event is what led to Sanji vowing never to hurt a woman so that he would never have to remember the pain of this event. As a result of disobeying his father, Sanji was banished from his home in the North Blue and this is how he eventually ended up in the East Blue where he met Zeff.
I believe that Zeff taught Sanji how to cook, not only so that Sanji could help out with his restaurant, but also as an attempt to help Sanji get over his childhood trauma. By teaching Sanji how to cook, Zeff wanted to show Sanji, that his hands could be used to make people happy as opposed to being tools of murder. On the island, Sanji learned how important food was for life so being able to make delicious food for people is a way for Sanji to give life in a way instead of taking it away. I think this reinforces why Sanji cherishes his hands so much. Finally, I believe that Zeff taught Sanji to fight using only his legs in order to separate the idea of his hands being used for killing. It somewhat serves as a renewal for Sanji since his trauma is associated with his hands only, not his legs. Zeff probably also understood that there would come a time when Sanji would have to face his family again and he need to be able to defend himself. Furthermore, I also believe that Zeff cutting of his own leg symbolizes the idea of Zeff taking Sanji’s burdens onto himself. By sacrificing his leg, it balances out with the sacrifice that Sanji failed to make; killing his mother.
*Theory by GreenTea

hehe this sounds interesting :) Mabuhay Ang fanatic sa One Piece!!!

It has been mentioned in the past that Sanji refuses to fight with his hands because he needs them for cooking and does not want to risk damaging them. However, I believe that there is a much deeper reason for this than what Sanji makes it seem. In Sanji’s original backstory, it makes sense that Zeff would teach Sanji how to cook since Sanji said he wanted to help Zeff with his restaurant. What isn’t clear is why Zeff would teach a young child how to fight. The story just skips a huge chunk of time and I think it is finally time for Oda to reveal the missing parts of Sanji’s story.
While stranded on the island, Sanji sees a bag beside Zeff and thinks it is filled with food so he runs towards Zeff with a knife in order to kill him for the food. Isn’t it a bit odd how a young child, despite being desperate, would have such murderous intent? It was recently revealed in the manga, the Sanji’s family, the Vinsmoke, is a family of assassins. I believe that at this point in Sanji’s life he had already been influenced greatly by his family even if it’s just through observation. I think Sanji witnessed many people fall victim to the Vinsmoke assassins so he probably learned at a young age that you have to kill in order to get what you want. This is the reason why Sanji wanted to kill Zeff. I believe that Sanji, when he was even younger, was ordered by his father to kill someone as some sort of initiation into the family business, but Sanji wasn’t able to do it. I also believe that this person was Sanji’s own mother. Perhaps Sanji’s mother betrayed the Vinsmoke family by leaking information or maybe Sanji’s father felt that by killing someone so close to Sanji’s heart, Sanji would easily be able to kill anyone without hesitation. I think the trauma from this event is what led to Sanji vowing never to hurt a woman so that he would never have to remember the pain of this event. As a result of disobeying his father, Sanji was banished from his home in the North Blue and this is how he eventually ended up in the East Blue where he met Zeff.
I believe that Zeff taught Sanji how to cook, not only so that Sanji could help out with his restaurant, but also as an attempt to help Sanji get over his childhood trauma. By teaching Sanji how to cook, Zeff wanted to show Sanji, that his hands could be used to make people happy as opposed to being tools of murder. On the island, Sanji learned how important food was for life so being able to make delicious food for people is a way for Sanji to give life in a way instead of taking it away. I think this reinforces why Sanji cherishes his hands so much. Finally, I believe that Zeff taught Sanji to fight using only his legs in order to separate the idea of his hands being used for killing. It somewhat serves as a renewal for Sanji since his trauma is associated with his hands only, not his legs. Zeff probably also understood that there would come a time when Sanji would have to face his family again and he need to be able to defend himself. Furthermore, I also believe that Zeff cutting of his own leg symbolizes the idea of Zeff taking Sanji’s burdens onto himself. By sacrificing his leg, it balances out with the sacrifice that Sanji failed to make; killing his mother.
*Theory by GreenTea

hehe this sounds interesting :) Mabuhay Ang fanatic sa One Piece!!!

wow cnu yang greentea na yan??? mukang kahawig kami ng naiisip ah... pero mas gs2 ko yung kanya... yung initiation ayus un ah... pero prang ndi lng ako sangayon tungkol dun kay zeff... pde penge link nung original source!!! ntx :thumbsup:....

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion thread!Ch.763: Human Declaration

Kaido is a Short man

1.- As we already know Oda loves making references to the real life, for example characters that resemble real life people or the characters are based in them, such as Enel and Eminem, you can find lists online.

2.- As we now know in Chapter 763 Law revealed its true name, Trafalgar D. Watel Law, now this is interesting most people were concerned about that D. part, I know that is important, but what troubled me was the Watel Law, now if you have some basic knowledge of the Napoleonic wars you should know two of the most famous battles
Battle of Trafalgar: 27 English ships fought vs 33 French and Spanish ships, English stomped by destroying 22 of the French and Spanish ships, while they lost ZERO.
Battle of Waterloo: The final battle of Napoleon, were he was defeated.

Now is it a coincidence that the full name of Law is Trafalgar D. Watel Law????
I dont think so
Trafaltar -> Battle of Trafalgar
Watel Law -> Waterloo -> Battle of Waterloo

3.- Dressrosa is based in Spain, its so obvious, the dances, the music, the dresses, the names (pica, diamante, corazon, donquijote, etc.)

4.- Doflamingo is (somewhat, we don’t know to what extent) allied with Kaido.

5.- Kaido is a Yonko, Emperor of the sea.

Now that I finished establishing what we already know I’ll show you the actual theory

1.- The alliance between Doflamingo and Kaidou represents the alliance between French and Spanish forces.
2.- Battle of Trafalgar is a representation of the Dressrosa Arc where Law+muggies fight vs Spanish aka Doffy and his allies
3.- Battle of Waterloo will be a representation of Law+muggies fighting vs the French aka Kaido and his allies.
4.- Napoleon was the Emperor, and Kaido is a Yonko, emperor of the seas, therefore its safe to asume that Kaido is based on Napoleon.
5.- Napoleon was a short man therefore, Kaido is a short man!!!!!!

credits to diego1149

my theory:View attachment 257825
Kaidou was a short man before. But VEGAPUNK used him as a sample for creating Gigantic creature.
makikita nyo ung shadow ni Kaidou sa likod ni Law

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 38

my theory:View attachment 1103804
Kaidou was a short man before. But VEGAPUNK used him as a sample for creating Gigantic creature.
makikita nyo ung shadow ni Kaidou sa likod ni Law

Hindi si Kaidou yan. Random silhouette yan according sa kung anong naiimagine ni Law at para maimagine din ng mga readers.

ang alam ko sa story eh pinutol ni zeff yung paa nya dahul nasabita ata sa angkla tapos para iligtas sa nalolonod na batang sanji wala syang ibang magawa kundi ang putulin ang paas nya

ang alam ko sa story eh pinutol ni zeff yung paa nya dahul nasabita ata sa angkla tapos para iligtas sa nalolonod na batang sanji wala syang ibang magawa kundi ang putulin ang paas nya

yup... ganda sana nung initiation part kaso nasira sa parteng zeff :weep:

Kung sa anime pinutol nya gamit ng angkla... pero kung sa manga mo siya babasahin pinukpok niya to ng malaking bato dahil sa gutom kaya niya kinain ung paa nya..

check chapter 57 and 58.

credits kay pirateluffy dahil sa mga manga niya hehe

Kung sa anime pinutol nya gamit ng angkla... pero kung sa manga mo siya babasahin pinukpok niya to ng malaking bato dahil sa gutom kaya niya kinain ung paa nya..

check chapter 57 and 58.

eto dahilan kung bakit nagbabasa muna ako manga bago ko panoorin sa anime... kasi minsan binabago ng anime para maging friendly yung anime...

pero ang legit talaga eh kinain ni zeff paa nya... dito natutunan ni sanji kahalagahan ng pagkain... kaya ayaw nya me nagugutom... ayaw nya baka meron pang ibang tao na kumain sa sarili ^^ :lol:

Natuto ata si sanji mag skywalk dahil kakahabol ng mga bakla sa kanya nung andun siya lugar nila Ivan.

eto dahilan kung bakit nagbabasa muna ako manga bago ko panoorin sa anime... kasi minsan binabago ng anime para maging friendly yung anime...

pero ang legit talaga eh kinain ni zeff paa nya... dito natutunan ni sanji kahalagahan ng pagkain... kaya ayaw nya me nagugutom... ayaw nya baka meron pang ibang tao na kumain sa sarili ^^ :lol:

MANGA SUCKS .. Mas okei pa rin sa anime .. hehe realtalk

yep friendly nga ang anime ngayon. tas may weirdong black kapag may sine-cencored(other anime)

Laws_Middle_Finger_Uncensored.png

Attachments

• Laws_Middle_Finger_Uncensored.png
    Laws_Middle_Finger_Uncensored.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

check chapter 57 and 58.

may laptop at net na ulit ako, kailangan ko na pala update un thread..

paltan ko lahat, hanap ako mas ok na source..

====

on topic --

manga is the source material, anime ay parang mali minsan interpretation ng scenes.. mejo nakapanood nadn ako iba anime kaya nakukumpara ko sa iba, ibang ba na tlga ang pacing, sobra haba ng mga scenes kaya minsan iba na ang dating..

Last edited:

MANGA SUCKS .. Mas okei pa rin sa anime .. hehe realtalk

Wlang silbi ang anime kung ndi maganda ang source. Kung wala si manga na ginawa ni Master Oda wala din yang pinapanuod mo ngaun. Kaya manga pa rin ang the best para sakin. :excited:

Back
Top Bottom