Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

luffychapter850-jpeg.4299

Translation
Luffy: I'm not the kind of guy who dies here!!

aga ng spoiler ah hehe

Last edited:

seems like there an early release.. since the spoiler are early :D

EXCITED!

Bakit kaya umiiyak si Nami.. :think:

Teaser daw yan sa Jump Fest..

Pero same date parin ang releasing date ng spoilers and ng chapter..

Nakakaumay tuloy maghintay. eheh

2-wk break ba o isa lng?

isa lang.. may release ngayung week na ito. tas break ulet. ewan ko lang. ganyan kasi last 2014 eh :D

Chapter title is Ray of light.

In Mirror World、Chopper tries to find Luffy and Co , but there are too many mirrors.

Sanji's room
Sanji goes to deliver the dish to Pudding.

Prisoners Library
Luffy tries to escape even if his both arms tear off.

3rd floor courtyard
Pedro is fighting Tamago. Tamago asks him why he came back. Pedro strongly answers that Straw Hats are the guys who can lead the world to dawn. Pedro slashes/bisects Tamago.

In front of Pudding's room
The alive door prevents Sanji from entering the room. He has no choice but to go to Pudding's location from terrace.

When Sanji see the inside of the room, he finds Reiju on a chair and 3-eyed-Pudding.
Pudding makes a scornful smile at Sanji. Pudding is one of Big Mom's favorite and she is good at acting. Actually Pudding was cheating Straw Hats.

Prisoners Library
Luffy's flashback

Puddding whispers something to Luffy.

Pudding "I will shoot to kill that idiot, who fell in love with me as I expected, which is why I don't get married. I won't let you keep alive anyway. Good Bye, pitiful rats."

Pudding's room

Blood is falling from Reiju's leg. Reiju's arms are constrained.

Pudding "Mama wants clone soldiers and Germa science from the beginning.
The whole Germa Kingdom lies at anchor on our territory.
Thank you all you idiots for being invited to Sanji's political party.
We'll kill all Vinsmokes in tommorow's wedding."

Sanji shows an expressionless face listening to Pudding's talk secretly in thunderstorm.

ngayun lang yata makakasipa si sanji ng babae

:wow: di ko ineexpect na ganun pala ang totoong pudding,,grabe,,beast mode si sanji nyan..

hindi pa kaya ni sanji lumaban sa babae

kaya bigay na lang natin yan kay nami

- dagdagan ko lang

-Big Mom is the only person who knows Pudding's true personality.

- When Sanji goes to Pudding's room, one of the guards asks him if he goes out.
Sanji answers, "I'm gonna go to be healed by a ray of light in this world" (chapter title).

Last edited:

tama ata si potpot si potpot ba yung nagpredict na dalawa katauhan ni pudding?

wow grabe naman si pudding .. di ko expect na ganon pala sinabi ni pudding kay luffy

yung drama naging thriller,, nadala ang marami sa acting nya best actress..:upset::upset::ranting:

Parang Strawhat+Germa Vs. Big mom ah.. Pero parang outnumbered parin sila ni big mom. need reinforcement sa mga mink+zoro's group+wano samurai (sana nga!);)

tama ata si potpot si potpot ba yung nagpredict na dalawa katauhan ni pudding?

tama ka boss,,si akosipotpot nga nagpredict nyan,,eto oh

theory ko si pudding meron pang isang katauhan... split personality... pag bukas yung 3rd eye nya nagiging ibang katauhan sya... yan may gawa bakit ndi sya nakapunta dun lugar na sabing sasalubungin daw sina luffy...
nirape ni pudding si reiju...

1. sabi ni reiju dati sweet girl daw si pudding... boom wrong

2. binulong ni pudding ke luffy ay uubusin nya ang buong pamilya ni sanji... para ndi matuloy kasal

3. magpapakita na yung 3 eyed girl na kanang kamay ni mama...

Best actress pala si Pudding :lol:.. So maybe it means Straw hats, Germa ang other allies vs Big Mom nga ito.. hmmm.. akala ko pa naman makakatikim kay Sanji ng matitindeng diable jambe yung mga bully niyang kapatid kasama na Father niya :lol:..mukhang ang magiging twist pala neto ay medyo ma dramang acceptance at paghinge ng sorry ng mga Vinsmokes kay Sanji sa end ng arc, unless strawhats save Sanji only or isama na din si Reiju then sibat na agad sila, but i doubt :D

Last edited:

woahhhhhhhh................. 10/10

troll ka tlga oda, acting level over 1000000

Back
Top Bottom