Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion Thread Ch:863 The Consummate Gentleman

2017%2B-%2B1

lufet nito :praise: :praise: :praise:

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion Thread Ch:863 The Consummate Gentleman

deym!!! good ambience + fast internet wala ng labasan ng bahay hahaha :dance: :10:

yeaaaaah!
si Jimbei nasa right pa nya nilagay, siguro ililipat nya yan sa left dahil official straw hat pirates na :lol:

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion Thread Ch:864 The Vinsmoke Family Slaughter Plot

Ayos to! One Piecenatics......

17%2B-%2B1

Happy Birthday Captain!

:happy:
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN!! "

:bday:
:wave:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10255118_780372515308867_8084725464702329961_n.jpg
    10255118_780372515308867_8084725464702329961_n.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 219

good day mga idol!! ask ko lng po kung san po kayo nagbabasa ng manga ng one peace.. salamat po.. :) ;) :)

good day mga idol!! ask ko lng po kung san po kayo nagbabasa ng manga ng one peace.. salamat po.. :) ;) :)

one piece sir :slap:
mangapanda
mangafox
onemanga
mangastream

pili ka na lang dyan

sa taadd ako :rock:

sa phone naman, try nyo yung app na: MangaZone
mabilis din updates nya since galing sa taas yung mga updates nya :peace:

spoilers :yipee:

Mga ka OP, tanung lang po. Baka po may alam dito kung san pwede mag download ng One piece anime na direct download or Torrent. Wala po kasi ako IDM. Tsaka anung episode po ba start ng dressrosa arc? Baka po my nakaka alam. Salamat. :)

Mga ka OP, tanung lang po. Baka po may alam dito kung san pwede mag download ng One piece anime na direct download or Torrent. Wala po kasi ako IDM. Tsaka anung episode po ba start ng dressrosa arc? Baka po my nakaka alam. Salamat. :)

check mo sir sa Multimedia Section > TV shows & Series
madami dyan check mo na lang

check mo sir sa Multimedia Section > TV shows & Series
madami dyan check mo na lang

Thanks po Sir vheryoness. My idea ka po ba kung anung episode start ng dressrosa arc?

Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.
Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.
Reiju: (I've underestimated your kindness. You couldn't even leave us and run away.)
Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name...but looking at the grown up me...)
Reiju: (and rescuing me...! Because a conscious still resides in our family's blood.)
Reiju smiles towards Sanji.
Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.
The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.
Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He captures Luffy.

Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.
Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell.
Guests lose consciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse.
Sanji breaks the candy restraining his family.

At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.
After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.
Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

BM: (Hey, are you listing, Mother)
BM: (Everyone isn't listing to what I say)
BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)
BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom's flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

Break Next Week

credits Redon of AP

Last edited:

Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.
Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.
Reiju: (I've underestimated your kindness. You couldn't even leave us and run away.)
Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name...but looking at the grown up me...)
Reiju: (and rescuing me...! Because a conscious still resides in our family's blood.)
Reiju smiles towards Sanji.
Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.
The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.
Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He captures Luffy.

Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.
Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell.
Guests lose consciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse.
Sanji breaks the candy restraining his family.

At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.
After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.
Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

BM: (Hey, are you listing, Mother)
BM: (Everyone isn't listing to what I say)
BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)
BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom's flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

Break Next Week

credits Redon of AP

NO!!! break na naman next week! :upset:
epic tong laban na parating :excited:

NO!!! break na naman next week! :upset:
epic tong laban na parating :excited:

aw flashback ni bigmom next next week

- - - Updated - - -

http://s8.bitdownload.ir/Series/One.Piece/One.Piece.Season.14.15.(459-567).480p.PirateBoy.SilverRG/

dale na ang yell na nakakabingi!

break na naman sakit tlga sa puso ng break!

Sunod sunod break aba! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom