Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

pwede namang yun nga yung kapatid ni momo, parang kwento ni nami lang, kunwari masama pero nagiipon lang talaga ng pera,,

yung nga lang prosti na, haha

di ba kayo nagtataka since binanggit ni kidd si shanks walang reaction si luffy?

- - - Updated - - -

pwede namang yun nga yung kapatid ni momo, parang kwento ni nami lang, kunwari masama pero nagiipon lang talaga ng pera,,

yung nga lang prosti na, haha

tama. tas malalaman ang truth bakit sya ganun tas madadamay na ang straw hats hahaha

Bakit sa manga hindi lang ata 3 headed creature? Parang 5 pa ata. Hydra hahaha yung Komurasaki mala Boa Hancock ang datingan eh. Hindi kaya siya yung kapatid ni momonosuke?

sana tumama prediction ko :excited:
kapatid ni momonosuke si Komurasaki. parang si violet sa dressrosa arc

:rofl:

One piece chapter 929 spoilers

This chapter is a double issue again, meaning we won’t have another chapter for about 3 weeks.

Jump cover:everyone’s word of the year

Of course Luffy pick “meat”

Chapter 929: Wano country Shogun Kurozumi Orochi

Colored spread: Strawhats as Ninja

The craftsman,that Franky studied under,remembers that he had sold the blueprint of Kaido’s residence 10 years ago. Franky then decided to abandon all his relationship with his “master” and leave.

They went to the pawn shop to ask for more information, and finally learned that the blueprint is currently in Kuri, and contacted kinemon for help.

Kanjuro appears with a fish selling woman, the fish seem to be his drawings.

Wanda and Carrot are with Inuarashi and Kinemon.

Inuarashi ordered his musketeer squad to stole a lot of food from kaido’s subordinates, and left a note saying “head mountain bandits shutenmaru”

There’s a flatterer flattering and following Zoro, they’re about to arrive at the Ebisu town.
Correspond to this page translation of dialogue:
Flatterer: oh—if I am with master(zoro) then I don’t have to worry about food.
Zoro: be quite for a little
Flatterer: How kind, telling me to be quiet.You pretend like you don’t care but you are worried about my throat ~~thannnnk yoouu. A handsome man like yourself are very popular with girls, young master*1

In Orochi castle: CP0 ‘s secret meeting with Orochi

With Doffy gone, the government can now make direct deals with the shogun.

Orochi’s having a conversation with 3 CP0, 2 of which have already appeared before , the new one is wearing a Hawaiian mask.

Orochi state that he want the warships and even trade with Vegapunk.

The CP0 rejects and he shot one of the them, but he/she seem to be fine.

Orochi: with Kaido at my back, I’m not scared of the celestial dragons or the Marines.

The feast begins, Orochi is surrounded by the most famous courtesans of wano, he’s enjoying life.

On the streets of Flower Capital

Citizens are spreading the news that Kaido’s subordinates “Flying Six Brothers” are here to kill the owner of the soba cart! (really not sure about that name, I tried)

Sanji and law are about to face 2 dinosaur df users, one of them being Drake(appears in hybrid form), the other is Pageone.

Drake is the user of the ancient dragon-dragon fruit model Allosaurus.
Pageone is the user of the ancient dragon-dragon fruit model Spinosaurus.*2

Hawkins is here as well.

Drake: Hawkins,why are you here?

Hawkins: I am after someone

Oda’s comment:

I met with Akashiya Sanma!! He really is a super energetic and funny guy!!

*1 the way the flatterer is addressing Zoro as “master/young master” is like a tease, saying he’s rich or something similar. Doesn’t really mean his backstory.
*2 Dinosaur in Japanese is 恐竜(kyo-ryu), which literally translate to terrifying dragon, that could be the reason for Drake and Pageone’s df name.

wit! dem

Okay lang si Kid na kasama ang problema nga lang may pagkapsycho baka naman siya naman ifeature like nangyari kay Law

Last edited:
hmmmm si zoro magpapakita na baka next year na yung sa reverie babalik

Mukhang may kinalaman sila sa underground world . Kasi sabi ni orochi wala na si doffy kaya wala ng mag susupply ng mga armas siguro. Baka dun din nakuha yung mga CP0 kasi pumunta sila dressrosa nun kaso tinangay nila karazu yung mga armas...... Kakaiba to takot sila kay Orochi

Mukhang halimaw talaga tong si King Ghidorah Orochi sir.

Happy new year nakamas

Xdrake vs Sanji
Hawkings vs Law

:jedi:

ganda nung sa last page.. bakbakan na kaya next chap?

Back
Top Bottom