Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

baka si law gagawa strategy nyan kukunin nya heart ni bigmom tapos pang takot sa mga anak ni bigmom pra kumampi sa kanila...

Or magiging BFF nila si amnesnia Big Mom and pang back up:thumbsup:

One Piece Spoilers & RAW manga chapter 932

Chapter Title: Shogun and Oiran

Cover Page: Caesar is writing a hiring poster devotedly to hire people to help him build lethal weapons. A goat is eating his paper.

Description:

At the banquet, everyone is immersed in the music Komurasaki is playing.
Oniwabanshu questioned Robin. Robin claimed herself to be Witching Hour Boy and that she is here to investigate the money flow in the Flower Capital.
The head of Oniwabanshu gives order to arrest Robin. Robin is attacked. The next second she turns into flower petals and escapes. Yup that Robin is merely a substitute using her DF power. While escaping, Robin contacts Nami, Shinobu, and Brook and tells them there are at least 11 ninjas in the mansion.
The head of Oniwabanshu orders them to continue pursuing Robin. Robin returns to the banquet.
Orochi shouts at the people at the banquet: It’s the 20th year after Kouzuki Oden’s death and is said to be the year of revenge according to his wife. Oden’s will still exists in this world.
One of his men appears to be impatient and says: Here he goes again…
Orochi goes on: “Do you remember the extraordinary power of the Nine Red Scabbards? The one with leadership skills among them, Kinemon, is a man with a quick and smart mind! ”
“They will revive after these 20 years and get prepared!!! In order to take my head!!! ”
His men don’t care a bit about his words.
Orochi mentions the Yokotsuna incident in Kuri, the fact that Jack’s henchmen were attacked, and the soba-stand incident (Sanji), the fact that Yakuza were attacked by the Ronin (Zoro). “They were all directed by Kinemon behind the curtain!”
Upon hearing Orochi’s words, Kyroshiro tells him “I wish the Kinemon’s Nine Red Scabbards appear! I’ll take them down without even blinking.”
Orochi immediately praises Kyroshiro and continues: “Oden died in front of my eyes but his son is still alive! No one has ever found that brat’s corpse! The bloodline of the Kouzuki Clan has not been ended! They are still working to revive the Kouzuki Clan! I believe that they want Kaido’s head too.”
His men are trying very hard not to laugh. They think that their boss is delusional.
And they hear laughing – from O-toko.
Orochi is furious for someone laughing at him. He wants to kill O-toko but Komurasaki stands out and stops him.
Orochi still wields his sword. Komurasaki stands in front of O-toko and slaps Orochi right on his face.
Everyone is panicked and one of them tells Komurasaki to “kneel and apologize immediately”.
Komurasaki is dead serious and says: “I will not bend my knees to anyone! You can kill me, a harmless woman, but I’m a samurai’s daughter and I will never yield or surrender!”
Orochi is so furious that he turns into Yamata no Orochi. Komurasaki is facing danger.
At the same time, Oniwabanshu finds Robin. Everything is in chaos, and Kyroshiro clenches the hilt of his katana.
END

No break next week.

ayos nagkagulo gulo na,

nakakcurious din powewr ni orochi

From @EtenBoby
933: Samurai’s Mercy
Cover: Enel blowing bubble gum with frog(s) and flying in a city in the sky.
Orochi is the user of the mythical Zoan Snake-Snake fruit, it seems that each of his eight heads have their own ideas and nature.
Orochi demands an apology from Komurasaki, but she refuses. Orochi is furious, but he still loves Komurasaki for her beauty, so he lets out his anger on his subordinates near him by biting them, the whole banquet is a mess.
However, he eventually reaches Komurasaki and helds her inside his mouth.
One of Oniwabanshu saw Robin and realized that she’s the intruder, he summons Raijin(?) and Fujin(?) to seize her.* That’s when Brook shows up.
Apparently the Oniwabanshu gets scared by Brook's face taking him for a real ghost.
Otoko and the ninjas were scared as hell when they saw this great Skeleton demon.
Shinobu and Nami were about to join in the rescue, but they realize there’s someone hiding behind them, Hanzou the ninja.
Hanzou saw Shinobu and remembers when she was such a beauty that could even rival Nami, but you look at her now....
Hanzou: Sorry, I have mistaken you for someone I knew.
Shinobu gets angry and attacks his balls.
She then uses ninjutsu to rotten the ceiling, which falls heavily on Orochi’s head(s) and forces him to spit Komurasaki out.
Kyoshiro then appears with his blade and asks Komurasaki if she’s prepared, and when she says 'yes', he waves his blade and stabs Komurasaki in the chest.
Kyoshiro realizes that Komurasaki had Kinemon’s drawing held in her hand.
Kyoshiro pulled out the Kozuki family's secret card ( Two birds and the snake) from Komurasaki clothes after she fell.
Orochi was heartbroken, he asks Kyoshiro for his reasons.
Kyoshiro: This is my mercy as a Samurai towards Komurasaki.
Orochi lets out his anger on Otoko and was going to swallow her along with Robin.
Nami appears and summon thunder with Zeus.
Okobore Town
Tsuru offers Big Mom some food, who seem to have returned to the naive state when she was a child.
Big Mom: Udon? Is there a lot of mochi bean soup? Then let’s go!
Only 9 days till the final battle
*Original term in Chinese was lighting blade and wind blade, since blade can also be pronounced as jin in Japanese, I believe it’s a pun by Oda on the thunder god(raijin) and wind god(fujin), that’s why I translate it as so. Not 100% sure though
---------
Reworded by me.
E1SNzlD-300x218.jpg

happy balentayms

andaming aksyon ngayong chapter ah haha.. abang-abang na sa release wahaha

woaaaah!

:jedi: :jedi:

naglalabasan na mga kakaibang characters

Last edited by a moderator:
naganap na yung debate ng mga fanboys dati

pirates vs ninja, lol

Mukhang makikiparty din si Big Mom ah.. hahaha.. ayus to..

Last edited:
Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover:Usopp laying down on a picnic blanket, surrounded by parrots

Map of Wano: With the Flower Capital at the center, at the upper left is the Kibi area, down left the Udon area, where the mine is located. To the west the Kuri area; Headmountain, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village. To the right of the Flower Capital there’re the Habu port and the graveyard of north. Onigasima is at the bottom of the map.

Luffy is threatened by the guard who ate the alpaca smile fruit, who stated that it’s impossible for him to break out with the handcuffs on him, and he will chop down his arms if he resist.

The old man in the mine is beaten by a guard with 6 legs, the old man swallow something when he panicked, the guard noticed it and Luffy come to his rescue with his handcuffs on. The results of this incident is unknown.
At the end, Queen of the three calamities arrived at the mine prison.

Total 15 pages including the cover, no spread page.

Break next week.

mukhang papalit na lumaban si Big mom dahil going Udon sila kung saan nandon si luffy. at nandoon si Queen.

Back
Top Bottom