Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Chapter Title- "I am Oden! I was born to boil!"

Color spread

Credit to /u/Pk__ for translation of the summary

Summary- (Yet to be fully confirmed but is legit as of now according to sources)

Reason behind Oden's weird behavior for the past 5 years has been spread across the folks and the people are starting to understand him. Oden puts down a flag of his own.

"If i can endure through this boiling execution, I want to open up this country." Oden, "From the distant past, it was the Kozuki family that seals the country from the outside world.

This is to protect Wano from "certain strong power". Wano.. no, not just Wano, the whole world is waiting for a certain someone! When the certain someone shows up after crossing through 800 years, Wano needs to be a country that can welcome and assist this certain person."

Oden, "But i will be honest, they will definitely kill me today, so i hope all of you can help me open up Wano to the world." Oden endures through the hour, everyone was very happy. Orochi, "I just changed my mind a minute ago.

It will be changed to a shooting execution. And this applies to his whole family." Oden throws out the nine scabbards with all his might. He wants them to escape and do not turn back, help him realize his dream of opening up the country.

Kaido, "No matter what, your body has been dead. For the last compassion, I will be the one who execute you." Kaido, "Your honorable death will be passed on by the rest." Oden, "Even if I am forgotten, that's fine. My soul will forever live on.

Kaido, "Sorry about the old lady for I have already killed her." Oden, "I hope you give your best to become stronger.." Kaido executed him when Oden was still saying his words. The folks helps him finish his words.

Oden falls in the boiler, dying with a smile on his face. Curtain closes, the next main character take stage. Upon receiving the obituary of Oden, Toki opens up a letter left by Oden which was kept in a drawer.

Oden, "Toki, I am already at my peak. If i couldn't defeat Kaido, this means that at this point of time, there is no one else can defeat him. 20 years in the future, the world is probably gonna experience "a giant war" that can split the sea. Which means that, in 20 years, the main character of "the giant war" will come into the new world, the one that can defeat Kaido will be them. Wano will go on a very very long winter, when the time comes, i hope you can use your power. If i die........"

Halfway through the letter, Toki tears the letter up.. Story continues in the current timeline!!

From Sandman- Kaido shoots Oden in his head with a gun. Oda draws this panel as a silhouette. Kaido killed the old hag (Higurashi) because she poured cold water on his fight against Oden. Oden secretly gave his swords to Toki while he was in jail.

Korean scans- https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=2791588

No break next week

Source https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/f5s6q8/chapter_972_spoilers/

View attachment 376147 Grabe, goosbumps yung sinabi ni Toki kay Oden!!!! 'Who said you're going to die??' may possibility na buhay si Oden.. SANA!!!!! hahahahahahahahah!!!

Attachments

• 022320_Oden Alive.png
    022320_Oden Alive.png
    410 KB · Views: 51
Mga bro singit ko lang nakita ko kasi sa youtube ulit video ni sanji na nabilian ng buto nung kalaban si vergo ... nagamot ba ni chopper yun? Wala kasi ako maalala ng pinagamot nya eh baka kasi pag napalaban sila ulit ngayon matuluyan na sya??

Mga bro singit ko lang nakita ko kasi sa youtube ulit video ni sanji na nabilian ng buto nung kalaban si vergo ... nagamot ba ni chopper yun? Wala kasi ako maalala ng pinagamot nya eh baka kasi pag napalaban sila ulit ngayon matuluyan na sya??

hindi naman totally nabali, nagcrack siya.

bro pa explain nman ito

katulad ng observation haki ni katakuri na natutunan na rin ni luffy ngayon na nakikita ang glimpse ng future. yung kay luffy dati sa marineford arc pa lang e naunlock na niya yung ganung klaseng observation haki. bago niya atakihin si mihawk e nakita niya na mapuputol kamay niya so hindi niya itinuloy. pero that time e unconciously niya lang nagamit yung observation haki na yun unlike sa ngayoon. parang ganun rin yung kay sanji

katulad ng observation haki ni katakuri na natutunan na rin ni luffy ngayon na nakikita ang glimpse ng future. yung kay luffy dati sa marineford arc pa lang e naunlock na niya yung ganung klaseng observation haki. bago niya atakihin si mihawk e nakita niya na mapuputol kamay niya so hindi niya itinuloy. pero that time e unconciously niya lang nagamit yung observation haki na yun unlike sa ngayoon. parang ganun rin yung kay sanji

Ty boss gets ko na hehe

Spoiler Alert!

Summary translation credit : puck the great Wg

Chapter 973 - The Kozuki Family

We see Toki take her last breathe after sending Momo and the Samurai to the future.
Orochi is enraged because he cannot find proof that the Samurai are dead.
In order to conceal his identity, Denjiro changed his appearance, adopting the name "Kyoshiro" and makes underlings.
He completely kills his identity and sticks by Orochi's side taking up Hyougoro's role in the Capital as chivalrous mafia boss. On the other hand, he also acts as the the witching hour boy stealing money from the warehouse.

After that, he discovers Hiyori who had been separated from Kawamatsu and was lost in the town and then reveals his identity to her.
He implores Hiyori to not reveal his identity to even his allies until the very moment the battle starts. He then asks Hiyori to adopt the name Komurasaki and live as such in order to protect her.

credits to mangahelpers

well-played para ipakita na magkahawig sina denjiro at ung master ni zoro ;)

Last edited:
more spoiler

Oe Piece Chapter 973: “The Kouzuki Clan”.

In the cover “Gotti’s counterattack!!”

-We see Toki take her last breathe after sending Momo and the Samurai to the future.

-Orochi is enraged because he cannot find proof that the Samurai are dead.

-In order to conceal his identity, Denjiro changed his appearance, adopting the name "Kyoshiro" and makes underlings.

-He completely kills his identity and sticks by Orochi's side taking up Hyogoro's role in the Capital as chivalrous mafia boss.

-On the other hand, he also acts as the witching hour boy stealing money from the warehouse.

-After that, he discovers Hiyori who had been separated from Kawamatsu and was lost in the town and then reveals his identity to her.

-He implores Hiyori to not reveal his identity to even his allies until the very moment the battle starts.

-He then asks Hiyori to adopt the name Komurasaki and live as such in order to protect her.

Spoiler Image 01 Translation

Hiyori: Are you really Denjiro?!

Kyoushiro: Yes I speak the truth, Hiyori~sama.

Kyoushiro: So that's what happened...Kawamatsu was...

Kyoushiro: This face that has been possessed/taken over by the demon known as "Rage", I'm sure even Kinemon and the others won't be able to recognize it...!!! That is very convenient.

Kyoushiro: Until the very start of the battle that will take place some when, I implore you to not divulge any details about my identity to anyone, even if those people happened to be our allies.

Kyoushiro: From today onwards, I will protect you in place of Kwamatsu. Please take up the name of "Komuraski" from now on

Spoiler Image 02 Translation

Orochi: Are you really a resident of the capital?

Orochi: So you're from the Kyoushiro Family? Your reputation precedes you. Will you try to protect me then?

Kyoushiro: It'd be an honor to serve you, general

Orochi.Kyoushiro: Money, Women, Soldiers...I'll act such that any and everything you need will be at your footstep

Random 1: What an accomplishment!, who the hell is that dude!

Random 2: Such resourcefulness! He's also very capable.

Spoiler Image 02 Translation

Kaidou: The dream that was shoved down my throat...To think it was this young...

Momonosuke: *Waaaaa* Fatheeeer!!!

Kaidou: To think that was Oden's son....Burn along with the castle and die...

Toki: All of you, come here!

Kinemon: To the future?!!!

https://i.imgur.com/hKtroRL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZJlBuqe.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Wl4zA0k.jpg

Translated by PuckTheGreat. More to come.Will keep you updated.

Last edited:
mukhang si x-drake yun naka cape yung shadow eh, sya lang naman nakita kong naka cape na nasa wano now, saka halatang ayaw din ni drake kina kaido, pinakita yung last last chapter nung nahuli nila si Law

Denjiro is Kyoshiro, masyadong obvious :thumbsup:
http://www.exmanga.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/kyoshiro’s-true-identity.jpg

nope halos magkasing old lang sila tignan ni ashura doji

sapat na ibidensya na yung hindi nya pag patay kay Komurasaki, kasi alam nyang si Komurasaki ay si Hiyori

saka kung matatandaan mo yung backstory nila Oden at Ashura, magkalaban sila dahil bandido talaga sila ashura dati, malamang ganun din si Kyoshiro

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sabi na eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Denjiro is Kyoshiro!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom