Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

bat kasi nung nilabas ung batang denjiro ay kamukha niya ung master ni zoro hahaha....

honga eh, ganda nung explination nya now, total makeover ginawa nya para talagang di sya makikilala kahit mga tropa nya

kasalan nung anime opening theme to eh, kitang kita dun yung pag kasunod sunod ng Nine Red Scabbards

un pingaagawan ng mga lalaki. un pla ung kapatid ni momonuske :)

Chapter 974 spoiler

Kanjuro's real name is Kantan Kurozumi, the traitor.
Kanjuro: I am exactly that!

Kinemon: Kanjuro!??

Kinemon: Stop joking around, all of us were almost executed in a boiling pot!!!

Kanjuro: Yes that's right, and it's precisely because I'd have died with you all that I was able to fulfill the perfect role!!!

Kanjuro: Since, I was a kid, ever since I lost my heart/emotions, I've always been searching for a place to die.

Kanjuro: From the very beginning, the Kanjuro you all know never existed.

Kanjuro: I experienced joy and sorrow together with you all on a daily basis, obtained your absolute trust...didn't resent any of you, and I also intended to hurt any of you. The only thing I did was to continuously feed Master Orochi information

- Orochi: This guy can be trusted, he was born in a public theater......and lost his parents on stage due to Wano Country’s persecution!!!
(“It’s the clan who killed the daimyos”)

Orochi: The man who only knows the way to live on stage completely lost his heart, and lives on acting as someone else.
(Kanjuro: You are the descendant of the head Kurozumi family?!
Orochi: Yes, and I got rid of the people who killed your parents...but it’s only the prologue of this story of revenge!!
You’ll live as a real “Kozuki”!! And died as one without anyone noticing it!!
That’s the important role that’s given to you on this grand stage!! Can you do it...?!)

- - - Updated - - -

ganda ng chapter hanep.

https://mangapark.net/manga/one-piece/i2404110/c974

alright present na ulit. gera na
alliance na mga will of D.

Last edited:
Paano kung baliktad pala ang name ni kid? Hindi pala Eustass Kid instead eh Ki D. Eustass hahahaha just a wild wild guess. :hyper:

Aga ng spoiler ngayon bad news break next week.

Chapter 975 Spoilers:

Title: Kinemon's smart trick

In the cover, Gotti saved Lola and she kisses him. -Redon

Brief summary-
It took a bit of time and effort to fix the Sunny, but Luffy and co. come rushing in.
Luffy, Law and Kid go ham and chaos ensues. In the midst of all this chaos, Kyoshiro appears and reveals that he is Denjiro. By gaining the trust of his underlings and Orochi, he's come as aid together with the samurai that have been released from jail.
Also the military forces that were thought to have sunk are all safe and it seems only the ships that were not needed were destroyed. The reason for this was because Denjiro thought that Kinemon purposely misread Yasu's picture puzzle as he (Kinemon) guessed that there was spy/informant amongst them, but it seems Kinemon was simply just mistaken.

View attachment 377039View attachment 377040View attachment 377041View attachment 377042View attachment 377043View attachment 377044

Other Pics :

View attachment 377045View attachment 377046View attachment 377047View attachment 377048

Translation of pics- (In the same order of the pics I posted above)
1)
Denjiro:—but Kin-san, you’re indeed a smart man!! Lord Yasuie’s drawing is telling us to put 2 lines on the belly of the viper that represents Habu Port. These 2 lines means to erase the belly of the viper, in order words, “erase the words”!! You only told everyone about “two lines” because anyone who heard would’ve known that it means to erase the middle words of “ha bu mi na to”(Habu Port), which leaves us with hato(seawall). —But, noticing that Orochi’s spy is near by, you purposely told those who are close the wrong answer: Tokage Port!! And the spy would just pass that information on to Orochi!!
Kanjuro: Huh?!!

2)
Denjiro: Kin-san!! As expected of our leader!! As I thought, you’re a man worthy of respect!! Kin’emon: ......yeah
Kanjuro: (This is bad!! I couldn’t stop anything!! Damn you Kin’emon!!)
Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)

3)
page 1 ??: Gyaaaaa ??: Those captains are bad news!! ??
: What... (text is broken here) ??: Shoot them to death--!!!
page 2: Kid: Punk Rotten (Magnetic Demon)!!! Luffy: Bound Man!!! Law: Room!!!
page 3: Beast pirates?: There are only 3 pirate ships coming in to save the samurai!? Beast pirates?: Moreover, they're the ones the were already caught in Wano Kuni before.
Beast pirates: In yonkou Kaido's name, sink them all! Beast pirates: Prepare the cannonfire!!!
Luffy: How many subordinates are there?
Luffy: They're underestimating us. Everyone get back (Not so sure about this line here)
Law: Idiot, you get the hell back!!! Kid: Both of you are in my way!!!
Luffy: Hey, I said not to come, I can finish this in one blow
Kid: Don’t make it sound like I couldn’t finish it with a one blow
Law: You two are the losers here
Kid & Luffy: WHAT!?

4)
Kyoushiro: At the time it was understood/concluded that it was simply master Oden acting rashly but that's not the case. In actuality it was an incident that was started/caused by you who was young and greedy at the time.
Kinemon: Kin-san? Kinemon: Huh?! There's only one person that could possibly know that!!! Flashback -> Kinemon: This is bad! Because of me the capital will be...!!!
Kinemon: You...!!! Are you Denjiro by any chance? Scabbards: Huh?!!! Kyoushiro: That is correct!!! I'm sure you mistook me for someone else....
Denjiro: I wanted to reveal my identity to you guys as soon as I could but I thought of the worst case scenario and continued to stay/exist as the enemy. Momonosuke: Denjiro?!
Denjiro: Just as I thought, if I revealed myself at the time, my identity would have been revealed to the spy/informant and I would've be disposed by Orochi.

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Oda commented on the global epidemic of Coronavirus and hopes that everyone will be safe. (Author comment from Jump issue)

Credits : Reddit

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 15
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 10
  • a.png
    a.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • b.png
    b.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • c.png
    c.png
    459.9 KB · Views: 9
  • d.png
    d.png
    284 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Chapter 975 Spoilers:

[FONT=&]Title: Kinemon's smart trick
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]In the cover, Gotti saved Lola and she kisses him. -Redon
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Brief summary-[/FONT]
[FONT=&]It took a bit of time and effort to fix the Sunny, but Luffy and co. come rushing in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Luffy, Law and Kid go ham and chaos ensues. In the midst of all this chaos, Kyoshiro appears and reveals that he is Denjiro. By gaining the trust of his underlings and Orochi, he's come as aid together with the samurai that have been released from jail.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Also the military forces that were thought to have sunk are all safe and it seems only the ships that were not needed were destroyed. The reason for this was because Denjiro thought that Kinemon purposely misread Yasu's picture puzzle as he (Kinemon) guessed that there was spy/informant amongst them, but it seems Kinemon was simply just mistaken.[/FONT][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

View attachment 1303738View attachment 1303739View attachment 1303740View attachment 1303741View attachment 1303742View attachment 1303743

Other Pics :

View attachment 1303744View attachment 1303745View attachment 1303746View attachment 1303747

[FONT=&]Translation of pics- (In the same order of the pics I posted above)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Denjiro:—but Kin-san, you’re indeed a smart man!! Lord Yasuie’s drawing is telling us to put 2 lines on the belly of the viper that represents Habu Port. These 2 lines means to erase the belly of the viper, in order words, “erase the words”!! You only told everyone about “two lines” because anyone who heard would’ve known that it means to erase the middle words of “ha bu mi na to”(Habu Port), which leaves us with hato(seawall). —But, noticing that Orochi’s spy is near by, you purposely told those who are close the wrong answer: Tokage Port!! And the spy would just pass that information on to Orochi!![/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kanjuro: Huh?!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Denjiro: Kin-san!! As expected of our leader!! As I thought, you’re a man worthy of respect!! Kin’emon: ......yeah[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kanjuro: (This is bad!! I couldn’t stop anything!! Damn you Kin’emon!!)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)[/FONT][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]3)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]page 1 ??: Gyaaaaa ??: Those captains are bad news!! ??[/FONT]
[FONT=&]: What... (text is broken here) ??: Shoot them to death--!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&]page 2: Kid: Punk Rotten (Magnetic Demon)!!! Luffy: Bound Man!!! Law: Room!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&]page 3: Beast pirates?: There are only 3 pirate ships coming in to save the samurai!? Beast pirates?: Moreover, they're the ones the were already caught in Wano Kuni before.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Beast pirates: In yonkou Kaido's name, sink them all! Beast pirates: Prepare the cannonfire!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&]Luffy: How many subordinates are there?[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Luffy: They're underestimating us. Everyone get back (Not so sure about this line here)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Law: Idiot, you get the hell back!!! Kid: Both of you are in my way!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&]Luffy: Hey, I said not to come, I can finish this in one blow[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kid: Don’t make it sound like I couldn’t finish it with a one blow[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Law: You two are the losers here[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kid & Luffy: WHAT!?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]4)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kyoushiro: At the time it was understood/concluded that it was simply master Oden acting rashly but that's not the case. In actuality it was an incident that was started/caused by you who was young and greedy at the time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kinemon: Kin-san? Kinemon: Huh?! There's only one person that could possibly know that!!! Flashback -> Kinemon: This is bad! Because of me the capital will be...!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&]Kinemon: You...!!! Are you Denjiro by any chance? Scabbards: Huh?!!! Kyoushiro: That is correct!!! I'm sure you mistook me for someone else....[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Denjiro: I wanted to reveal my identity to you guys as soon as I could but I thought of the worst case scenario and continued to stay/exist as the enemy. Momonosuke: Denjiro?![/FONT]
[FONT=&]Denjiro: Just as I thought, if I revealed myself at the time, my identity would have been revealed to the spy/informant and I would've be disposed by Orochi.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]BREAK NEXT WEEK
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Oda commented on the global epidemic of Coronavirus and hopes that everyone will be safe. (Author comment from Jump issue)

Credits : Reddit[/FONT]

WOW ayos to hahahha mamaya pa labas ng english translate siguro nito excited na :dance:

haha G na G yung 3 captain :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Gyera naaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :ranting:

sobrang epic nitong arc na 'to! pag tinalo nila yung dalawang emperor pota! andyan pa si drake at hawkins diba?

sobrang epic nitong arc na 'to! pag tinalo nila yung dalawang emperor pota! andyan pa si drake at hawkins diba?

It will gonna be 2 Yonkos vs Worst Generation.

-Luffy
-Zoro
-Kid
-Killer
-Law
-Drake
-Hawkins
-Apoo

Or baka dumating yung iba like Urogue and Bege XD

Back
Top Bottom