Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Openline ng Galaxy S4 Using RegionLockAway

boss successful siya pag-unlock ng region unlock pero pagreboot nkalock parin...kahit try pa wait 60sec reboot again ayaw pa rin...
tiningnan ko thread about sa regionlockaway compatible to note 3 lng yung nkalagay... gumagana pa ba to boss?...successful daw ang patch tas kailangan reboot tas dismiss lng kung manghingi pa rin ng unlock code tas reboot again pero nkalock pa rin...:(..no other unlocker na apps na gumagana boss sana yung free pa rin...mayroon kasi galaxy sim unlock ngunit may bayad...

pwede ba gamitin yung modem downgrader para mas ma improve signal ng s4 ko? lagi kasi walang signal sakin e

good day, posting feedback

i'm on latest available ROM (I9505XXSHQB1) and globe locked. this is Android Lollipop 5.0.1. confirmed that downgrading to jellybean modem (I9505XXUBME2) is possible and is a must to do the trick.

chavxxx's method doesn't work. on the nv-rebuild part you'll encounter saying option 4-5 doesn't work because there's no backup available. not sure what it meant. I opted for jaylence10's regionlockaway and it worked. and full stock ROM flashed back to I9505XXSHQB1. no problem with wifi and lte signal.

*#272*imei# trick to debrand works like a charm too. no annoying globe boot up screen.

thanks, ts!

sir nag back read ako sa post na to pero wala po ako nakita na may nag tanung kung pwede sya sa m919.
t mobile lock gusto ko sana i try na kaso baka mag fail lang . ts konting guide naman po :pls:

Back
Top Bottom