Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pa help naman po. "Windows cannot connect to the printer."

Basti_andrade

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
mga ka TS pa help naman po sa error na ito.

Windows cannot connect to the printer.
Operation failed with error 0x000003e3.

Ayaw po magkonek through network yung pc ko sa shared printer ng ibang PC.
Ano po ba ang problema. yung pc ba na mismo nainstalled ang printer sa settings nya?

Epson LQ310 po ang printer at Windows 10 SL ang OS namin
Salamat po sa makatulong.

:pray::pray::pray:

Ganito din yung printer namin simula nung nag update windows yung pc. Sa tingin ko sa pag update windows ang may kasalanan nito.

ganun din sa akin pagkatapos ng update

Ano po ba ang problema. yung pc ba na mismo nainstalled ang printer sa settings nya?

Paano ka ba kumonek dun sa PC na naka share?

There are 2 ways on how to connect. Pwede mong i type yung IP address ng pc or i type mo yung PC name nya.

Example:
\\192.168.0.10
\\COMPUTERNAME-PC

Try mo mag connect printer using that address

try mo i rollback yung update ng windows. minsan microsoft mismo may kasalanan sa mga bugs

solution:

windows key + R then enter

type mo to:

rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr

then add mo ung ip address nung printer

example: \\101.101.101.1
lagay mo din username at password ng network mo.. then click ok

try mo nang i-add ung printer

Re: Pa help naman po. "Windows cannot connect to the printer."

There are 2 ways on how to connect. Pwede mong i type yung IP address ng pc or i type mo yung PC name nya.

Example:
\\192.168.0.10
\\COMPUTERNAME-PC

View attachment 353375

pinasok ko po yung network nya, tapos nagkonek ako, yan lumabas

- - - Updated - - -

Example:
\\192.168.0.10
\\COMPUTERNAME-PC

View attachment 353375

- - - Updated - - -

Example:
\\192.168.0.10
\\COMPUTERNAME-PC

View attachment 353375

- - - Updated - - -

solution:

windows key + R then enter

type mo to:

rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr

then add mo ung ip address nung printer

example: \\101.101.101.1
lagay mo din username at password ng network mo.. then click ok

try mo nang i-add ung printer

View attachment 353695View attachment 353696View attachment 353697

ganun parin po sir...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 29
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 19
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 17

Solution = Try to install each computer the PRINTER Driver yan lang gaya ng EPSON.
para makita sa network yong driver ng printer easy to connect

Solution = Try to install each computer the PRINTER Driver yan lang gaya ng EPSON.
para makita sa network yong driver ng printer easy to connect

Ayaw pa rin po kahit na install ko na

if your sharing your printer Over The Lan network these are the thing you need to do:

Check your sharing option go to control panel>sharing and security>change advance sharing

*Turn ON network discovery
*Turn ON file and printer sharing
*Turn ON Sharing

WORKGROUP make sure that all your computers are in the same workgroup to do that

Right click my computer>click Properties>then on computer name, domain, workgroup settings click change settings then set computer name (eg. Computer Name: PC 01) then Change the workgroup name (same like your server workgroup name)
after that restart your computer

Share Printer Go to control panel or use run command by pressing windows button R on your keyboard and type control
on your control panel find devices and printer right click your printer name click printer properties then under printer properties click sharing tab and put the checkbox check to enable or to share your printer click okay \

now on your client pc press windows button key R to display run command then type \\server(depends on what computer name of your server pc is) then press enter now select your shared printer and double click it to install and do the same process on your other pc

Note printer sharing and network discovery are always needed to be ON on every of your computers

View attachment 1275200

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 1275200

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 1275200

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 1275201View attachment 1275202View attachment 1275203

ganun parin po sir...

remove mo muna ung printer sa device and printer

then gawnin mo ulit un. tapos remove mo ung ip add.. then add mo ulit ...enter

tapos balik ka ulit control panel. device and printer then add mo ulit ung printer..

pag negative padin.. install mo muna ung driver ng printer then ulitin mo ulit laht ng process...

try mo .. ganyan lang ginawa ko

it's been 14 days since the last reply of our thread starter but we haven't seen any results if it's a success or not so that we can find other solutions to fix your problem anyways your second option is check all your client pc ip addres and sharing settings

if your sharing your printer Over The Lan network these are the thing you need to do:

Check your sharing option go to control panel>sharing and security>change advance sharing

*Turn ON network discovery
*Turn ON file and printer sharing
*Turn ON Sharing

WORKGROUP make sure that all your computers are in the same workgroup to do that

Right click my computer>click Properties>then on computer name, domain, workgroup settings click change settings then set computer name (eg. Computer Name: PC 01) then Change the workgroup name (same like your server workgroup name)
after that restart your computer

Share Printer Go to control panel or use run command by pressing windows button R on your keyboard and type control
on your control panel find devices and printer right click your printer name click printer properties then under printer properties click sharing tab and put the checkbox check to enable or to share your printer click okay \

now on your client pc press windows button key R to display run command then type \\server(depends on what computer name of your server pc is) then press enter now select your shared printer and double click it to install and do the same process on your other pc

Note printer sharing and network discovery are always needed to be ON on every of your computers

sir ang error nmn ng sakin check printer name, naka shared lang din ung printer, same workgroup pero ayaw mag connect pano po gagawin ko

Back
Top Bottom