Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pa help po about apple id

Onelucas

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Nag sign up aq pra mag create ng new apple id, na verified ko na din xa. Ngaun pag sign in ko sa apple id, sinasabe hindi ko pa dw ngagit sasabi hindi ko pa dw ngagamit sa itunes store. Pag review ko xa kailngan mg credit card wla nman aq crdit card.. Hindi ko din po mgamit ang coc acct ko kasi

saan ka nag register ng Apple i.d? i suggest register using your iDevice wag sa dekstop or laptop much better to create an apple i.d using your iDevice

Back
Top Bottom