Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

pa help po about SMS-based system. pls

supermini

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
meron po bang may alam ng codes ng SMS-based system dito? patulong nmn po. :pray:

Hi supermini!

Your inquiry is kind of vague, there are so many possible correct answers to that.
Please try to be more specific so that you can have the right answer you need.

Thanks,
ACLT

Hi supermini!

Your inquiry is kind of vague, there are so many possible correct answers to that.
Please try to be more specific so that you can have the right answer you need.

Thanks,
ACLT

what she means is sending text messages from the computer through the system. same kami ng problem about sms. our adviser wants me to add sms feature to my system about Online submission of requirements for OJT students. wherein after sending the requirements our adviser will receive a text message on his phone number through the system. d ako marunong sa sms. alam nyo po ba?

nagbbenta ako ng system bka gusto mo lng naman po :)

09268436378 txt or call or inquiries

Gagawa po ako ng Electronic Guidance System. Yung part lng sa SMS yung gstu kong itanong. Yung codes niya specifically.

may codes ako ng sms, ung system namin is attendance monitoring, lahat ng nka register sa system is pde nya itext as in group message, text me nlng
0929 5981 308

may codes ako ng sms, ung system namin is attendance monitoring, lahat ng nka register sa system is pde nya itext as in group message, text me nlng
0929 5981 308

through web lang ba yan or may hardware ,using arduino and gsm ,kung may hardware usap tayu :3

sir need ko din yan para sa Thesis namin... yung pede magsubscribe sa number tapos pag may nagtext sa kanya i foforward nya sa iba

Back
Top Bottom