Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pag nag papalagay ng tint sa sasakyan?

alphablitzer

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sabi sa article na 'to ng TopGear. Click Here
Diyan nakalista yung mga dapat gawin pag mag papalagay ng tint sa sasakyan.

Helpful yung article na 'to para sa mga katulad ko na hindi naman ganun kagaling sa automotive.

Maganda ba pag madilim ang tint ng sasakyan? Or yung sakto lang? Ano sa tingin niyo mga ka Symb?

Last edited:
The link doesn't say Top Gear when you highlight it. Anyway, the shade of tint will depend on your eyesight. There are super dark tint, medium and light. You can have super dark tints all around except the windshield where you can put medium or light tint.

The link doesn't say Top Gear when you highlight it. Anyway, the shade of tint will depend on your eyesight. There are super dark tint, medium and light. You can have super dark tints all around except the windshield where you can put medium or light tint.

When you click the link, it will lead you to the Top Gear website if you check. I just saw it and was wondering what types of tint are good for you depending on when you always drive,

When you click the link, it will lead you to the Top Gear website if you check. I just saw it and was wondering what types of tint are good for you depending on when you always drive,

Nah I prefer clicking direct link. Anyway, there are many brands out there already from cheaper to the more expensive ones. One good tint brand is V-cool but they cost a lot of money. I usually use 3M brand and was able to try Lumar brand and so far it hasn't fade yet.

Last edited:
Nah I prefer clicking direct link. Anyway, there are many brands out there already from cheaper to the more expensive ones. One good tint brand is V-cool but they cost a lot of money. I usually use 3M brand and was able to try Lumar brand and so far it hasn't fade yet.

How many years has it's been?

Back
Top Bottom