Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pahelp po sa pagdecide (starter car)

SavageAF

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ano mas prefer nyong 2nd hand car mga kasymb for starters?
eto mga pinagpipiliian ko.
KIA pride LX
Toyota Corolla (Big body)
mitsubishi lancer (itlog)
mitsubishi galant (super saloon)
mazda 323 familia box type
mazda 323 astina

salamat sa sasagot ^_^:dance:

Last edited:
I would go for the Toyota or the Lancer Itlog since parts are abundant in Banawe. I guess the Kia would be the cheapest of the bunch but I don't trust Korean cars. The Galant is a class higher than the Toyota and Lancer but it may have a higher gas consumption compare to the Corolla and Lancer since it is slightly bigger and I think the engine displacement is 1.8L and above if I'm not mistaken.

what about mazda 323 familia? parang ang angas din ng porma saka matipid dn sa gas

what about mazda 323 familia? parang ang angas din ng porma saka matipid dn sa gas

Are you sure matipid sa gas? My neighbor used to have one and the driver said malakas sa gas then they replaced it with a 1999 civic lxi at mas matipid daw compare sa 323 Familia. They have the 1994-1998 body - the rounder one and not the box type.

parang 1.5 ata or 1.6 ung round type. nasa choices ko din si mazda astina.

planning to buy my first car din, pumayag na si misis. :)

Pero parang gusto ko civic from 97-99. vtec, manual trans.

Ano kaya maganda mga sir, magkano kaya price range.

Any tips in buying Honda Civic.

Ano mga dapat tingnan?

TIA mga sir. :)

Last edited:
maganda honda kung malaki laki budget mo pero ang alam ko mahal din kc pyesa ni honda

corolla ka na kahit small body or bigbody kahit sa facebook madami nagtitinda ng pyesa hehe

if you want cheaper parts try toyota
if you have a budget try honda

budget friendly sa parts
porma

=big body tska itlog para saakin

Back
Top Bottom