Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Panu ikill ung XTrap for games

babykurie2

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day guy question lang baka may makatulong makill ung XTRAP for online games maraming salamat po!!:)

What is XTRAP here ? Please someone guide to me to full level cause I was thinking it's some sort of a crack or trainer for some games. I do not realise, I have seen it many many times already, is it something really popular or what ? Share please.

X-Trap is an anti-cheating program created and maintained by WiseLogic

anti cheat yan bro, di mag rurun ung game pag nakadisable yan, crossfire ba? hehe

actually paps possible po na iclose ang xtrap nang hindi nag coclose ang game.nakalimutan ko lang kung ano ung apps na dinamit ko noon.ginagawa ko yan dati cabal para makapag cheat engine.i think sand box.

Back
Top Bottom