Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMART Panu Magavail Ng Smart Bro Sim? Madali Ba Or May Process?

beasone

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Great, dynamic and dynamic day fellow Mobiliarians, I want to ask from the experienced here based on my research finally concluded na mas maganda ang Smart Bro sim compared to Smart prepaid sim naghahanap kasi ako ng economize or budget internet dati gamit ko ay Globe ang mahal ng load ko sa narealize napapamahal ako dahil na rin ay I lost my access or privilige to unlimited internet for some reasons, I need really some info regarding matter.

Madali magavail ng Smart Bro sim or may process na involve? May monthly bang kelangan emaintain? Even renting a postpaid can be my option but seems losing my hope when it comes to prepaid options it seems, I finally decided to go postpaid. Any advices, shares and contributions fellow Mobiliarians will be and are greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom