Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

-=PBA [Official Thread] =-}

Re: -=PBA [Official Thread] CONGRATS BMEG LLAMDOS=-

Goodbye Bowles (Happy Trip) and Welcome Blakely :yipee:

A 3way TRADE within this week: BGK-PETRON-TNT

PETRON gets Aguilar
BGK gets Jwash
TNT gets Enrico plus 2012 1st round pick from BGK

wow ok toh ha.. para makapag laro naman si Aguilar.. tuwang tuwa pa naman mapunta sa TNT.. :lol:

eto ata yung trade na yun :noidea:
One team is going to acquire the service of a power forward from their sister team and a high flying center from a rival team, then they are going to acquire of young point guard .

Kung totoo toh malamang karamihan player ng tnt. hehe
Natahnielsz: Seven stars won't see action in the PBA All Star Game due to various injuries. So much for the rough and rugged play in the PBA.

You deserve it Monster Bowles :clap:
3 NBA teams eye Denzel Bowles

Last edited:

3 NBA teams eye Denzel Bowles

05062012mjm.jpg

MANILA, Philippines - From a starring role in the PBA, B-Meg import Denzel Bowles may be headed to the biggest basketball stage of all – the National Basketball Association.

It appears that his sterling performance in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup has caught the attention of three NBA teams, one of which is the San Antonio Spurs, which have moved nearly effortlessly to the next round of the current NBA playoffs.

The Spurs, along with the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors, have invited Bowles to their respective training camps in June. If he performs well in these camps, an NBA contract may just be next for the 6-foot-10 player.

Bowles was named Best Import and played a dominant role for B-Meg which beat Talk ‘N Text in the best-of-seven PBA Commissioner’s Cup championship series.

His 39-point, 21-rebound performance in Game 7 lifted the Llamados to a 90-86 overtime win over the Texters last Sunday at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum.

"My agent had told me that the Spurs and the Warriors are really interested and they had me coming into camp. So those are the teams I'm going to check out this summer," said Bowles who left the country last night.

"They just saw what was going on. They follow how well I was playing and they just contacted my agent and my agent contacted them. They have been following me all the way since Lithuania. I have always been like, on the map, right between. So hopefully, I get the chance," added Bowles.

Also interested were the Toronto Raptors who called him in the middle of this interview last Monday at his rented condominium unit in Ortigas.

"These guys, giving me a chance to play in the NBA, it's just a blessing," said Bowles, a 23-year-old product of James Madison University, an NCAA Division 1 team.

He said that he is going to spend some time with his family in Virginia Beach in the United States and prepare for the camps in June.

Bowles one of the youngest imports to play in the PBA, was recruited by B-Meg coach Tim Cone through his contacts from the Toronto Raptors.

"Coach Tim, he has a friend on the team. He told me that Toronto talked to them first and told him that they 'liked Denzel'. That's why he came to see me play because they said, 'Go and check out Denzel'," he recalled.

Cone, according to Bowles, went to his school to watch him in action. Bowles said it helps that Cone’s daughter also attended James Madison.

"That's how he got me out here. When I didn't make it to the NBA, that's when he wanted me. It was all like a cycle," Bowles said.

He said he is going to bring with him to the NBA the skills he learned in the country's 37-year-old league, most particularly on the defensive end.

"He's (Cone) definitely given me the right mentality to play the next level. He sees people that way and he feels I have the skills set to do it and that's why he makes some calls for me and that's why Toronto called," he said. "Coach Tim believed in me. That's all I need. Somebody to believe in me, that's it."

Asked which team he would like to play for, he said that it would not matter for as long as he is given the chance to live his dream, just like B-Meg which gave him the opportunity to play in the PBA.

Despite a looming career in the world's biggest basketball league, he said that it would be hard for him to leave the country.

Source: Kristina Villanueva, Manila Bulletin

si bowles pala yung umiyak na natakot na baka sumablay yung tira
hehehe ang lupet nyan ehhh, sigawan sa bahay namin yung mga kapatid kong maka bmeg
halos ako malungkot talo TNT hehehe
ok lang kahit natalo un tnt, nakakatuwa naman kasi ang player ng bmeg na si bowles, emotinal sya, para sa kanila talaga ang panalo

sino nga ba mvp sa laban na yan?

Congratz BMEG!

^^^Si J.Yap Finals MVP

MC47 conf. MVP
JAMES yap finals MVP

Sino po ung 1st r. Pick ng bgk n mapupunta sa tnt? MALAKAS PA KAYA SI J WASH? Mas mganda cguro c aguilar na lang s knila.

Congrats sa bmeg!

Isa akung tnt fan..pero ang masasabi ku lang bmeg deserve to be the 2012 PBA Champ...i salute you denzel,gudluck sa iyong summer camp,...

May next cup pa tnt....may pag asa pa...nyahaha!!

MC47 conf. MVP
JAMES yap finals MVP

Sino po ung 1st r. Pick ng bgk n mapupunta sa tnt? MALAKAS PA KAYA SI J WASH? Mas mganda cguro c aguilar na lang s knila.

MC47 MVP? :lol: baka BPC :slap:

J.wash is better than aguilar post player/wingman unlike aguilar just height is might.

Best player nga po pala ths conf. Parang ganun na din un! XD. Magkaiba lang tawag. Ang mvp kase season e.

Inaalala ko ung injuries ni j. Wash saka patanda na din yata un. C aguilar d lang height un, nagtataka nga ko kung bkit ayaw gamitin ng tnt un e. Napanuud ko sa smart gilas un, shooter ska dumadakdak din. Parang chris bosh, may follow up dunk din. Cguro may iniinda un.

Game Today:

- The Obstacle Challenge
- Three-Point Shootout
- Greats vs Stalwarts

panalo si Villanueva sa obstacle

waiting for next conference, imba mga bgaong import ulet

Malapet na ang May 20 Governor's cup naman

kelan ba all filipino cup. ayoko ng may import.. lagi sa import ang play eh..

Re: -=PBA [Official Thread] Governor's Cup=-

PBA na ulit bukas :excited:

BMEG! BMEG! BMEG! :yipee:

Game schedule bukas!
Ynares Center

First Game: Rain or Shine vs Alaska
Second Game: Petron Blaze vs Powerade

9 games lang ata yung governor's cup? :noidea: so isang beses lang maghaharap kada team.. :D

sana may laro sa MOA Arena ang PBA ..hoho!
balita ko sa june 28 may friendly match ang Shanghai Sharks (China) vs PBA

The good news: Retired NBA player Yao Ming will be joining the Shanghai Sharks, the Chinese Basketball Association team he co-owns, on their trip to the Philippines

The Sharks are scheduled for a friendly match against a selection of PBA stars coached by Tim Cone on June 28 at the newly-built SM Mall of Asia Arena, a game that Malacanang has called a “gesture of goodwill” amid tensions between the Philippines and China because of an ongoing standoff at the disputed Scarborough Shoal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom